visa overstay

HI All, I am on a multi entry O ,and my 90 day runs out on April 25th. I am due to fly back to the UK on May 2nd.my dad is going into hospital,so I want to be there for them both.I cannot change my Eva flight ,so do I have to go to border (Cambodia),and do a visa run ,or do I pay fine at airport ,or can I go Jomtien ,I live in Bangsaray.Thanks

You can apply for a 7 day extension. pay 1900 baht and then get 7 days to leave the country. Having a copy of your ticket out to attach to the application will make it easier to get.

If may come up short a day from your departure date but you will not pay a overstay fine when you leave because it will be less than 24 hours.

You can apply for a 7 day extension. pay 1900 baht and then get 7 days to leave the country. Having a copy of your ticket out to attach to the application will make it easier to get.

If may come up short a day from your departure date but you will not pay a overstay fine when you leave because it will be less than 24 hours.

This is not accepted in Phuket Immigration, They will only give you the 7 day extension for 1900 baht.

Maybe other immigration will do the second 7 day extension (to leave the country) for you.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This is not accepted in Phuket Immigration, They will only give you the 7 day extension for 1900 baht.

Maybe other immigration will do the second 7 day extension (to leave the country) for you.

Who was discussing two 7 day extensions ?

• Like 1

I did not mention getting two 7 day extensions. Where did you get that from.

All immigration offices only give you 7 days to leave the country when you apply for a 7 day extension because there is no clause in the police order that allows for one.

• Like 1

you need to reread the post, and take note of full stops, No mention of 2nd 7day extension.

• Like 1

you need to reread the post, and take note of full stops, No mention of 2nd 7day extension.

Ok my mistake as i misread it.