Pheu Thai members expected to meet with Thaksin in Hong Kong

webfact

Pheu Thai members expected to meet with Thaksin in HK

PNPOL570417001000401_17042014_121259.jpg

BANGKOK, 17 April 2014, (NNT) - Many members of the Pheu Thai Party are planning to have a meeting with former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, this weekend in Hong Kong.

According to sources within the party, the ex-premier would visit the Chinese enclave after making a stop in Beijing. The weekend meeting will discuss the current political situation in Thailand as well as formulate plans ahead of the Charter Court’s ruling on the corruption charges against his sister, Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra.

The sources indicated that the party’s northeastern MPs have conjectured that the investigation of the case against the Prime Minister would take 2-3 months to reach a conclusion, speculating that only after the investigation’s completion would a new general election take place.

During the period, the opposition may use independent agencies such as the National Anti-Corruption Commission and the courts, to unseat the administration and install a new one without a national poll, the sources said.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-04-17 footer_n.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can comment as much as we like but until he is listed with "Interpol" my understanding is he can go where he likes-otherwise why not send a Thai Seals"team to confiscate him and whisk him back to Thailand to face the consequences?

A pipe dream I know but maybe one day who knows - and you must ask is he ("T") any worse than the political criminals from every other country around the world (I was going to put region but I think The World is more correct)

• Like 1

once again we see exactly how much contempt the ptp have for Thailand and its people. This man is a wanted criminal and in any western country they would be in deep sh*t for associting with a wanted felon but with the police in his pocket here they do as they please.

Yet the PTP supporters here, who love Thai democracy,will see nothing wrong with this.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

We can comment as much as we like but until he is listed with "Interpol" my understanding is he can go where he likes-otherwise why not send a Thai Seals"team to confiscate him and whisk him back to Thailand to face the consequences?

A pipe dream I know but maybe one day who knows - and you must ask is he ("T") any worse than the political criminals from every other country around the world (I was going to put region but I think The World is more correct)

Sorry all the Seals teams are busy, the usual stuff, undercover drug missions, moonlighting as security guards, oh and defending Thailand when they get a bit of free time.

He can go where he likes without being reported to Interpol since his PM sister, just 10 weeks in office, gave him back his Thai passport, which had previously been confiscated because he was a convicted criminal.

For those true democracy lovers supporting this government, are you still supportive?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

One is pleased that the PTP has finally seen the light and a planned meeting with the dear leader will be held in the exact place where all of Thailand's troubles began and Thaskin coming over from Beijing, a planned route he knows very well, this is insulting to Thailand, these idiots should not be going anywhere near this man , Suthep you were right, they do take their instructions and associate with Thaskin, pouring more fuel on the fire.

Not sure there are any Thai Seal teams that could accomplish this but really extremely qualified people are at the fingertips if desired.

• Like 1

Not sure there are any Thai Seal teams that could accomplish this but really extremely qualified people are at the fingertips if desired.

The Dog would do nicely.

post-162723-0-61764900-1397727642_thumb.

• Like 2

Many members of the Pheu Thai Party are planning to have a meeting with former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, this weekend in Hong Kong.

Where he is in auditions for the coveted role as the next Bond Villain. Judging by that photo, he is the hot favourite, although may lose the role due to fears of giving children nightmares.

You must be talking about people like the ones who have been terrorizing protests with grenades heheee. They couldn't shoot a grenade through a goal post.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You must be talking about people like the ones who have been terrorizing protests with grenades heheee. They couldn't shoot a grenade through a goal post.

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What a naive post. Not talking about 'Thai experts'. Evidently your borders and knowledge ends at the Thai borders.

Situation is critic The DL needs to meet with his puppets to issue his final orders, which will probably be "fight for me, rob for me, democracy for me, but sorry I can't be there". Alternatively, this could be the formulisation of exit plans, as the game is looking up. Even The Thai Rouge aren't having a major rally.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I can not see the PTP asking Interpol to put out a notice on him, even the dems were reluctant to do this and don't forget it was the dems that let him go to Beijing in the first place, with a promise to return, a promise from Thaksin. If ,the big if he ever returns to Thailand he will be taken out , question, what happens then, dangerous ground Thailand treads.???

The Dog would do nicely.

attachicon.gifthe dog bounty hunter.jpg

Yes indeedy. Dog has my vote. However there are others that are more discreet and would bring him back in any condition you wish.

This is wrong on so many levels . . . with all PT's agitation to involve outside agencies in their "defense" they surely must see the hypocrisy in what they are doing ... or perhaps not ...

Completely blind.