Who invests in big chunks of land, Khao Yai, where to turn?

I have recently been tasked with selling a large swath of my inlaw's land in Khao Yai, 60+ rai. It's a gorgeous plot in a beautiful area. But I'm not sure where to turn. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I don't think traditional real estate outlets are best for investment land type sales in the 100M baht area. Anyone have any experiance with that locally and could point me in the right direction?

Very hard to trust anyone now days, I wouldn't trust a Thai agent, you can go it alone by advertising your land in the local and international RE websites for little cost and fees, and sometime you get a good genuine bite from there,

The other choice will be to engage a local well known, reputable real estate company here in Bkk, where by you will be dealing for farangs who speak your language and will have good communication with them,

just make sure if you sign any retainer, exclusivity contract with them to read it very closely and perhaps even engage a lawyer to make sure that your rights are protected.... above all be very careful with dealing with

locals, I hope you understand what I mean...

Just a thought .....but maybe you might think about subdividing the property into smaller parcels (that is if it's suitable for a housing subdivision).

Easier to sell smaller more affordable properties as more people would be able to afford. Problem is electricity, water and access (roads).

If property is rectangular then possible to just divide with all properties facing the road (access and electricity then easily available)

As I said....it's just a thought

Good luck!