Fakers

MsPhilippines

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fakers, there are plenty on both side of the spectrum. Plenty of fake ladies and guys. Plenty of guys that act all nice screw the girl and dump her after their free of charge sex holiday. Plenty of girls acting all nice but going for money alone.

So yea fakers are bad but will always be there.

Fakers, there are plenty on both side of the spectrum. Plenty of fake ladies and guys. Plenty of guys that act all nice screw the girl and dump her after their free of charge sex holiday. Plenty of girls acting all nice but going for money alone.

So yea fakers are bad but will always be there.

I agree

The perils of dating sites I guess. Full of lying sociopaths and social misfits who can't get any in the normal run of life...but some will tell you there are really some 'quality ' women to be found online.....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

That is not nice....OP is a woman.....

• Like 2

The perils of dating sites I guess. Full of lying sociopaths and social misfits who can't get any in the normal run of life...but some will tell you there are really some 'quality ' women to be found online.....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

As opposed to those getting their gf from bars. (usually girls from bar are bar girls)

Your behind the times mate plenty of good quality woman to be found online. I haven't tried dedicated dating sites yet but other sites sure. Nowadays with line and whats app face-book ect everyone is online. Perhaps you did not figure that one out yet.

• Like 1

Apparently there's quality to be found at the local bar... facepalm.gif

There are good and serious people on Internet dating sites. I met some. But also not so good. I met some. For "farang" men it is easy to meet because most ladies are local. For women, not so easy, because most men are "coming...",..."passing by". ...or just looking for fun times. If you are around 40 years old, even if you look younger and you are beautiful, Thai men always looks for a lot younger women to get serious, "farang" not always. Looking for serious relationship, you will have better chances meeting farangs a lot older than you. Some over 55 years old are retired, and already settled here, and looking for a good companion.

If you are from the Philippines, probably you are Christian, and you will find "referrals" and new friends in churches and religious groups...in sites like this one or expat groups sites, even in Facebook. Before meeting my Thai wife, I was always looking to meet women from your country, Asian, but with more western attitude. I was even thinking in move to Cebu. Many farangs will appreciate that for sure. Keep looking. Good luck.

Edited by thailampang2012
  • Like 1