Wife asks for money to massage me?

kwaussie

She is making $60/hour!!! What is your problem? She gives you hundreds a month, right? My father would tip my mother for every meal she cooked for him. Just being a loving husband forever.

It was a wonderful thought the family always remembers. she accumulated a lot of money that we kids eventually inherited but that is not the point. You are a husband with a wife. please get on the same page. be a wonderful husband and not a typical dead beat farang that we hear and see all the time. She is not taking advantage of you. If she is you probably deserve it.

Deadbeat farang?

He paid for her schooling,and probably everything else that has improved her quality of life.

You're dead right it got me to thinking when she showed me the dirt floor and open shack she was brought up in little village in Issan, Her father was/is typical poor rice farmer.

this is starting to sound, troubling

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just superstition, like giving a wallet without money in it. Don't mind it, jut give her a baht for luck. She starts charging 300 an hour then you got a problem.

Agree. Superstition is crazy with Asians. She may well be happy with 20 or 50b to keep the spirits happy. Smile & pay that & expect more (worse) superstition in the future. Only get upset if she needs 100's of b per massage. Don't make it into something it might not be.