PM Yingluck is confident that there will be no political vacuum

Lite Beer

she has shown remarkable strength and fortitude through the most horrendous stress and deserves heaps of kudos for her stoic refusal to give into the minority thugs who seek to hijack democracy

well said. , my respect for her has only increased over the last few months.

I suppose you could argue that at least she didn't do that Thai thing of fleeing the scene but with the kind of clout she has behind her she probably feels bullet proof anyway.

You should remember she has spent her whole life working for her brother in some way or another. When the time comes she will be moved on again.

• Like 2

she has shown remarkable strength and fortitude through the most horrendous stress and deserves heaps of kudos for her stoic refusal to give into the minority thugs who seek to hijack democracy

OD'ed from the red pills? Try the blue ones. Never considered to change medication?

got a questions for you, why are yellow shirt supporters so intolerant and bully like against those with different political options ? seems to be a pattern, on the streets with sutheps thugish "guards", on the political field, and on the internet . feeling proud of yourselves ?

Just to point out ,there are few yellow shirts around, your a bit dated.

It is not other peoples different political options, we all have our opinions, it is the denial you all have about the way the country has been managed.

I have no denial problems like you. I see it all as black or white, you either condone the corrupt government , or you slam it as being that.

Maybe you can understand that, if not-- sorry. Not forget we are not all yellow. Many look at the situation and assess it as viable or not. your view seems to be you think the PM is brill and the PTP are good government.

The question is not whether the current govt is corrupt, it is, if it is, how do you discipline, punish or remove it?

The process that is being undertaken by Suthep, the courts and the army is unique in its attempt. What will it deliver at the end? Do you agree that it is the best way to proceeded? Will the outcome be better? Will the outcome be worth the sacrifice?

These are all grey questions with grey answers. It starts as black and white, but the rest is all grey.

Another mature, calm, and collected statement by the PM, never allowing herself to be dragged down by the hate mongers.. why these pad/pdrc creeps hate her so much is beyond a reasonable persons comprehension.

First she has no idea what a competent leader qualified to handle national affairs is to be basing her opinion that someone with these qualificationa will be taking her place. Unless of course you consider her a competent who attends meetings and addresses problems within this nation and adheres to law and order and runs the country in a manner that helps all the people. However with her many cases against her and her inexperience in politics and her lack of concern for all parties actions except those against her. Not to mentiom never attending critical meetings nor keeping all thai peoples interests ahead of her and her parties own. Lets see is there more? Why yes there is! Emptying the countries coffers with failed schemes and allowing corruption to continue in those schemes. Also making transfers of personnel so that family members can be in higher positiions. Shall i continue? Because there is more. She is not qualified to run this country so she surely is not qualified to disclose or recommend anothet person. You call her statement mature, calm, and a collective statement? I call it a prepared statement and surely not prepared by her. My guess would be she could not remember the things she said here if you asked her tomorrow.

I want you to know i dont hate YL. I think she just is out of her league and has listened to all the wrong people telling her how to do her job. She doesnt belong in office as PM. Maybe shr would make a goody secretary.

So maybe you are the real hate monger whom cannot accept the facts that she doesnt belong as a PM. Simple huh!

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You ungrateful git. She saved Bangkok from flooding. Worthy of a saint hood alone.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

my view is that the will of the electorate should be respected, instead of hissy fits on the streets and bullying by minority groups that support the worst, most pathetic opposition parties in thailands history

My view is the same ---IN NORMAL circumstances. At times it has to take these minorities to bring forth the behind the scenes activities by the elected government, that are bringing it to it's knees.

The other point is the opposition, pathetic/ worst/ why ??? because they didn't form a coalition to be in government--cause that's all PTP did. It is not how bad the opposition is --it is how bad the government WAS.

"The other point is the opposition, pathetic/ worst/ why ??? because they didn't form a coalition to be in government--cause that's all PTP did"

The PTP didn't form a coalition to be in government. They had enough seats to form a government on their own. The coalition came after.

Notice most of your posts are nit picking on points-parts of others posts NOT on the gist of the post, this is where you do not have good answers. you I ask again what good decisions did the government make in 3 years--answers please. ???

This is why we are here in this situ---understand--self inflicted. before anyone got involved on the streets.

• Like 1

How long wil it be before she sees she has been treated like a chess Pawn in the last 3 years

like any pawn she is expendable and her brother does not care about her future

In the Shin Family the ability to do what your told must be very deep rooted

Do you have a source on the inside that knows this? or maybe just maybe they would all jump at the chance to be PM of the country. Thai culture its the norm to be told what to do by ones elders.

cometh the hour cometh the man Panthongtae Shinawatra

my view is that the will of the electorate should be respected, instead of hissy fits on the streets and bullying by minority groups that support the worst, most pathetic opposition parties in thailands history

Opposition is pathetic obviously since they couldn't STOP government with main aim of getting someone back from Dubai. Only people (even though many of them who had voted PTP in power) stood against the Amnesty Bill. Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely!

Another mature, calm, and collected statement by the PM, never allowing herself to be dragged down by the hate mongers.. why these pad/pdrc creeps hate her so much is beyond a reasonable persons comprehension.

This PDRC CREEPS HATE HER
.. And so do i

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

The process that is being undertaken by Suthep, the courts and the army is unique in its attempt. What will it deliver at the end? Do you agree that it is the best way to proceeded? Will the outcome be better? Will the outcome be worth the sacrifice?

These are all grey questions with grey answers. It starts as black and white, but the rest is all grey.

Well said, but the majority of posters on this forum do not care about the outcome. It seems most farangs here on this forum are smacking their lips at the prospect of an outcome where the Thai populace is oppressed to what could be an unprecedented degree. The farangs who post anti-Yingluck tirades with a hyena's misogynistic glee seem to cherish the prospect of the democratically elected MPs of Thailand all thrown in chains and a brutal hand applied to anyone objecting to the removal of Thai democracy ....

• Like 1

My view is the same ---IN NORMAL circumstances. At times it has to take these minorities to bring forth the behind the scenes activities by the elected government, that are bringing it to it's knees.

The other point is the opposition, pathetic/ worst/ why ??? because they didn't form a coalition to be in government--cause that's all PTP did. It is not how bad the opposition is --it is how bad the government WAS.

"The other point is the opposition, pathetic/ worst/ why ??? because they didn't form a coalition to be in government--cause that's all PTP did"

The PTP didn't form a coalition to be in government. They had enough seats to form a government on their own. The coalition came after.

Notice most of your posts are nit picking on points-parts of others posts NOT on the gist of the post, this is where you do not have good answers. you I ask again what good decisions did the government make in 3 years--answers please. ???

This is why we are here in this situ---understand--self inflicted. before anyone got involved on the streets.

Either way the present government will be swept back into power when Democracy is permitted to return, what they did and did not do in your mind counts for nothing. Thai's will be the ones deciding.

Was that your view in 2010?

cautious optomistic in the hope than a leader could do something positive for thailand, but with the massive levels of corruption needed to keep the minor parties in line (newin, baharn etc), the lack of actual leadership and opportunity squandered pretty much made me lose hope. the nail in the coffin was the murders under abhisit and sutheps command, absolutely disgusting.

Did you come from outer space? Hmmm!

Either way the present government will be swept back into power when Democracy is permitted to return, what they did and did not do in your mind counts for nothing. Thai's will be the ones deciding.

Think again - your in a lost world the same as the PTP/Shins.---you have a problem with the word democracy ??? the government were democratically elected but it doesn't guarantee democracy, hence the probs but your not interested, out of the same frying pan as M and Fab.

You do not understand it IS what they didn't do that is the problem, so it does count. and Thais WILL do different this next transparent vote.

And she is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful too. (You forgot to add.)

Edited by The Deerhunter

Well said, but the majority of posters on this forum do not care about the outcome. It seems most farangs here on this forum are smacking their lips at the prospect of an outcome where the Thai populace is oppressed to what could be an unprecedented degree. The farangs who post anti-Yingluck tirades with a hyena's misogynistic glee seem to cherish the prospect of the democratically elected MPs of Thailand all thrown in chains and a brutal hand applied to anyone objecting to the removal of Thai democracy ....

And the majority of yellow farangs can't or don't want to see that Thailand will always surprise you.

Just when you think you have the final, final. final, push, it goes off in a different direction.

as it will in this case. (see change of tone by the nation newspaper and see the calling off of the red rally.)

if you can't see what's happening then I suppose you don't know Asia very well.

Edited by lostinsurin

That really is a shame you have no comprehension, maybe your not reasonable enough to understand. Never mind hey!

• Like 1

There already is a political vacuum and its between dear Poo's ears

I would class that more as a black hole , there's enough space in her head for an entire solar system.

On your solar system theme I guess the lovely Yingluck would be your Venus, little Pipe would be your Sun, Noppadol the messenger would be your Mercury and Chalerm would be Uranus.

Hmmm not sure but I think chalerm was hoping to be a little bit higher in this solar system! he is already in Uranus being labour minster!

You mean she didn't cry this time? Why do you bother posting this crap, you seriously expect anyone to believe it?

• Like 1

You mean she didn't cry this time? Why do you bother posting this crap, you seriously expect anyone to believe it?

What PK is saying is true, but that hurts you doesn't it.

Wait one more month and after you see your worst nightmare come true, you can just go on hating Thailand and maybe yourself. coffee1.gif

Edited by lostinsurin

wow, we have a moo for poo moment and all the reds are trying to get into her pants with their sweet talk. At least those of us against yl and the ptp/reds cant really stand suthep but put up with him only as long as he does whats right for Thailand and not for himself. Seems the reds are simply in it for what they can get or get into but then what can we expect from total losers especially when they are as vacant as yl's head. They probably wouldnt even know if there was a vacuum, they would be too busy patting each other on the bum and telling themselves how great they arexwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

wow, we have a moo for poo moment and all the reds are trying to get into her pants with their sweet talk. At least those of us against yl and the ptp/reds cant really stand suthep but put up with him only as long as he does whats right for Thailand and not for himself. Seems the reds are simply in it for what they can get or get into but then what can we expect from total losers especially when they are as vacant as yl's head. They probably wouldnt even know if there was a vacuum, they would be too busy patting each other on the bum and telling themselves how great they arexwacko.png.pagespeed.ic.jGW10VtQsI.png

You keep on backing Suthep if you wish, but I think you will find your horse withdrawn very shortly. wacko.png

Thailand will always surprise you.

This is Asia, try to learn it's ways.

Edited by lostinsurin

I see! So a party that wins an outright majority, doesn't form a government, they talk with other parties to form a coalition Really! cheesy.gif

I guess then that in the UK they got it wrong, the conservatives had to form a coalition with the Lib Dems to form a government!

There is no other way to form a government, and PTP would not be so dumb (well maybe) to form a coalition if they did not need to. Obviously your statement is bullshit, or you Know doo doo about democracy!

Probably both! clap2.gif

• Like 1

And she is just sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful too. (You forgot to add.)

".......... through the most horrendous stress................"

Perhaps we should all pause for a few seconds and try and imagine just what moonao really means by "horrendous stress".

Has her all her family been murdered in cold blood.

Has her son been kidnapped, held for months and tortured after she had been asked for a massive ransom?

Has she spent years under house arrest like someone in a nearby country that we all know?

Perhaps Yingluck's idea of horrendous stress is when she is half an hour too late for a 50% off sale at Cartier, Dior or Hermes.

Horrendous stress!laugh.png my arsene!

• Like 2

Please do not analyse people you know nothing about. I think she is a disaster and a bad joke. But I sure wish for much better as a PM for the people of Thailand than she is or has been for them and I would have to say that based on family performance so far I would wish to exclude anyone from her family. They say you get the government you deserve. Well, the peope of Thailand must have been pretty bad to deserve the Shin family. I actually agree with most of what "Thai at Heart" said (for probably the first time ever.) It is uncharted territory & scary stuff. However, I am not sure that it is any more scary than leaving this family with the keys to the nation's piggy bank. Do your best Suthep. We all know (yes we all know, but some are still in denial), that at least your intentions can never be worse for Thailand than the other lots' intentions, as played out so far.

• Like 2