14 Uighurs found at Sa Kaew

Lite Beer

ClutchClark- I believe you are correct in your hazy recollections, still considered Jihadists though?

Jihad: A holy war taken as a sacred duty by muslims.

So, I would be disinclined to categorize them as Jihadists. They went to Afghanistan to receive military training in order to return home and defend their ethnic group against an oppressive gov't. I have not heard any other muslim groups from neighboring countries going to their assistance in the name of jihad.

Www.voa.com searcg for organ harvesting in china

The religion they practice is the Falun Gong

Organharvestinvestigation.net

There are few people who will speak out, even after leaving china for fear for their families...please read these articals. I am very news savvy and thought myself abreast of world news. Until I read this. Forgive me, but I believe we (USA) should invoke the wrath on china, but we are in too deep. Even the nutcase in North Korea doesn't top this story. The Chinese government is a soulless entity. I will forever see China differently......

The White House from Nixon to Obama kisses up to the Boyz in Beijing. The Congress however is another story, an opposite one, always.

Anyone interested in fighting this crime against humanity in the CCP-PRC needs to look first and foremost to civil society groups in Canada, and also Germany, the EU, Australia.

The Epoch Times, founded by PRC dissidents, reports this issue in current terms, regularly, consistently, as indicated by its reporting of the U.S. House of Representatives Resolution reproduced in part as below. The Epoch Times is a general circulation daily newspaper published globally in 17 languages. An example Epoch Times article follows the Resolution in this post.

US House Resolution: End Organ Pillaging in China

113TH CONGRESS
1ST SESSION
House.Resolution 11
Expressing concern over persistent and credible reports of systematic, state-sanctioned organ harvesting from non-consenting prisoners of conscience, in the People’s Republic of China, including from large numbers of Falun Gong practitioners imprisoned for their religious beliefs, and mem- bers of other religious and ethnic minority groups.

http://m.theepochtim...aging-in-china/

Canada Raises Organ Harvesting at UN

Canada formally acknowledged reports that the Chinese regime is engaged in organ harvesting without consent for the first time at the United Nations on Wednesday.

Allegations that the Chinese regime has been harvesting organs from political prisoners have persisted since 2006 when two Canadian human rights lawyers, David Matas and David Kilgour, published their report on the topic.

Last December the European Union Parliament passed a resolution regarding organ harvesting in China. The resolution noted that advertisements from Chinese transplant centres pledged organs could be found in two to four weeks.

Investigators, including Matas and Kilgour, say that such a pledge would require a huge bank of potential donors who could be killed on demand. Hundreds of thousands of Falun Gong adherents have been imprisoned in China, many never to reappear. Canadian Michelle Zhang’s sister is one of them.

http://www.theepocht...rvesting-at-un/

Edited by Publicus