Russian suspected of shoplifting White Rum at Big C North Pattaya

webfact

Russian suspected of shoplifting White Rum at Big C North Pattaya

russia-21.jpg

BANGKOK: -- On Monday afternoon Police were called to Big C in North Pattaya after Security Guards had detained a 49 year old Russian who was accused of shoplifting 3 bottles of White Rum.

Police arrested Mr. Vladimir Titov who was caught with the three bottles worth 148 Baht each. He was seen on security cameras firstly taking one bottle and then taking a further 2 bottles after he had gone back to the entrance to take a basket. After that he was seen to enter the Changing Rooms in the clothing section and is believed to have consumed some of the Rum and transferred some into an empty plastic water container.

At Pattaya Police Station Mr. Titov claimed he had just split from his long-time Thai girlfriend who had returned to Buri Rum Province with her possessions and his money. For this reason he could not pay for the Rum so decided to steal it instead.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/125768/russian-suspected-of-shoplifting-white-rum-at-big-c-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-04-22

Congrats to the Pattaya Police for this major arrest. This guy is probably the boss of an international crime ring or a major international terrorism organization. If not, he is Russian, so he is guilty.

Congrats also to the Buri Rum girlfriend...

Congrats also to the Media for this very well taken picture. Sharp, plenty of drama and finger pointing

The best of Thailand in this news.

By the way, what is done to reduce the carnage on the roads? I just would like to take the opportunity of this brilliant, superb victory to remind that 150+ people died on the Thailand roads in 12+ bus accidents for the last 6 months.

Are you also of the opinion that Thailand authorities should be busy fixing problems between Ukraine and Russia rather than listening to a store manager reporting a theft?

• Like 2

Congrats to the Pattaya Police for this major arrest. This guy is probably the boss of an international crime ring or a major international terrorism organization. If not, he is Russian, so he is guilty.

Congrats also to the Media for this very well taken picture. Sharp, plenty of drama and finger pointing

By the way, what is done to reduce the carnage on the roads? I just would like to take the opportunity of this brilliant, superb victory to remind that 150+ people died on the Thailand roads in 12+ bus accidents for the last 6 months.

150 in 6 months. less than average. good to hear.

A Russian drinking rum? Now that's a story!!

When you have to not only shoplift booze but grab a few swizzles in hong nam before you attempt exit with enough to last the afternoon? His problems are far deeper than the matter of this arrest.

Congratulation for the off topic post of the year coffee1.gif

My advice: Why not copy paste those bashing (and stupid) lines of you and gave this very same answer to 100% of TV OP in the future ? Same-sameblink.png

• Like 1

What is the punishment?

Suspected shoplifters at the airport are locked up in a cheap short time hotel for a week, introduced to fake scamming lawyer and have their bank accounts drained....then let go without any paperwork..

May me pen haa, no sympathy at all for shoplifter, a plague all over the worldcoffee1.gif

• Like 1

What makes a person decide to steal cheap local rum when he could have stolen some decent imported stuff instead? Very odd. If you are going to steal you may as well make it worthwhile.

Simple: Very very very low self esteem!

• Like 1

Many expat after been cheated money using alcohol as a way out of the problems but it seems like quick sand the harder you struggle the more you sink in this cruel society.This guy might bring few millions when coming to Thailand and live like and now he going to steal 450 baht of rum.

What makes a person decide to steal cheap local rum when he could have stolen some decent imported stuff instead? Very odd. If you are going to steal you may as well make it worthwhile.

The imported booze has anti device locked on top of the bottle.m

S and pigs flt.

Many expat after been cheated money using alcohol as a way out of the problems but it seems like quick sand the harder you struggle the more you sink in this cruel society.This guy might bring few millions when coming to Thailand and live like and now he going to steal 450 baht of rum.

Yes and pigs fly.

At Pattaya Police Station Mr. Titov claimed he had just split from his long-time Thai girlfriend who had returned to Buri Rum Province with her possessions and his money. For this reason he could not pay for the Rum so decided to steal it instead.

Another "quality tourist" who made his way to Lieland. I always steal whiskey when my wife's losing my money when playing cards. Nothing wrong, or?

I know the girl, her name is Noi, sometimes also Lek, she's 141 cm tall, weighs 43 kg, has black eyes and black hair. Aeeh and she has a piercing underneath her stomach, a tattoo with a Russian on a buffalo on her arm.

Knowing he is likely facing a custodial sentence if he is found guilty of theft in Court, he begged Police to allow him to consume some of the stolen rum as this may be the last rum he will be able to consume for some time.

Even though the items were alleged to have been unlawfully taken, the Police allowed him to drink some of the rum before he was transferred to the Police Cells.

clap2.gif

Edited by stickylies

How should Russians know the difference? Like what a 12 year old Scotch tastes like....lol

S and pigs flt.

Yes and pigs fly.

But only once, when you throw them from 10th floor. Splasshh.........

• Like 1

Congratulation for the off topic post of the year coffee1.gif

My advice: Why not copy paste those bashing (and stupid) lines of you and gave this very same answer to 100% of TV OP in the future ? Same-sameblink.png

Please tell me, what is off topic here? Thank you for your kind advice; you are probably Thai, so proud of your country. Yes you can lol.