Yingluck denies talking to Thaksin

webfact

Is this lady stupid (never mind), and when will she stop lying to the public all the time. I guess she figure she has nothing to lose, why stop. I just feel so sorry for the dumb red shirts who backs her till the end and believe me the end is near for them and her whole family.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The Shinawatra's are all about self-interest with empty assertions about democracy & national interests.

Trouble is, many Thais do not see through the veneer presented, primarily by Thaksin.

Even, when he said the family would leave politics, it was with conditions; always playing politics with Thai people's lives.

The chaiman has spoken and everyone jumps , thats what Thaskin wishes, he vertually runs the place as a business

LOL! I think it's possible her own brother is planning to throw her under the bus to save himself and his party. Of course he's not going to tell her about it. This is Thai style Game of Thrones. clap2.gif

I sincerely hope that the bus under which he throws her has a sober driver and efficient brakes.

He wouldn't want someone's death on his hands would he now?

It really is time for Thaksin to flee the scene............again!

The PTP are experts at one thing. Denying. They have had a lot of practice.

She said she won't resign. He said he will sacrifice the family. So what is it? One of them is lying? They can't both be right.

The Shins lie so much that it is expected now. It is not even questioned anymore or held to account.

So if she denies then they go back to thaksin he won't recollect what he said? His full time legal advisor will say he was misquoted? He won't admit he lied just like he won't admit guilt for his crimes.

From reading the multitude of your one dimensional posts the PTP are experts in many things.

1) Denying

2) Lying

3) Cheating

4) Corruption

5) Intimidation

6) Vote buying

are just the start of your continual ravings. Give it a rest and find something new to say.

Oh, for someone on their high horse about morals, you seem rather proud to display your loyalty to a football club that is proven to have cheated.

• Like 1

I don't see the problem with any of the statements from Thaksin, Yingluck or Noppadon. In any case they sound a lot more reasonable and thoughtful than the boneheaded, giddy reactions from their opponents.

A poor effort at being a troll.!!

• Like 1

We will soon see which are the first "rats" to jump from the sinking ship. whistling.gif

I do believe some of that already happened. People showed up to get paid to go to the big red rally, then half or more of them went straight home. Hey we had to change plans on the big rally but it will be even bigger and better next go. Yep yep you just wait and see.

I don't see the problem with any of the statements from Thaksin, Yingluck or Noppadon. In any case they sound a lot more reasonable and thoughtful than the boneheaded, giddy reactions from their opponents.

Khun moonao I have one simple request which should be quite easy for you to respond. And I am not winding you up or flaming. Can you please give two valid reasons you support Thaksin and Yingluck? Only two. I don't support them but maybe you can convince me to change my mind.

• Like 1

boneheaded, giddy reactions from their opponents. Bone headed and giddy - that sounds just like you.....but I thought you were Pro Taksin - Now I am confused ! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Khun moonao I have one simple request which should be quite easy for you to respond. And I am not winding you up or flaming. Can you please give two valid reasons you support Thaksin and Yingluck? Only two. I don't support them but maybe you can convince me to change my mind.

I think we both know that nothing will convince you to change your mind.

I will say this though, generally on political views like this people can agree to disagree like adults and generally around the world that is more or less the case and that's fine, what I have found though on the "yellow" side of the debate is (not sure if its a symptom of mob hysteria or a common personal trait that unites) a particularly skewed level of intolerance, arrogance, and a general lack of compassion that typically descends into a nasty and frustrated (in the impotent sense of the word) type of personal attack/flaming/bullying, on the internet or the street. Doesn't bother me personally in the least - rather a general observation.

I would say that I agree with the viewpoints of most independent outside (Thailand) observers, diplomats, academics which almost universally have not supported actions of Suthep. The inside observers would say these lot don't have the unique insiders perspective but I would say that a lot of the incestuous insiders lost their objectivity a long time ago, drunk in their anti thaksin hyseria.

• Like 1

---------------------------

And the Dumb Ass Post award go's to.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Help Me, Obi-Wan-Kenobi Big Brother, You're My Only Hope ! They All Say You Tell Me What To Do ! What Do You Advise Now ?" giggle.gif

"Your call is placed in a queue, and will be answered never shortly, we recognise that your continued-support is important to Me, and wish to Thank-You Three Times for your interest !" rolleyes.gif

Click ... Brrrrr

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yingluck denies talking to Thaksin

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire.

Add, several times in the last few months she has spent several days / a week with family in CM.

I cannot believe that during these several visits there has never been any discussion about politics and/or about the future of the family / family roles in Thai politics, now and into the future.

I think we both know that nothing will convince you to change your mind.

I will say this though, generally on political views like this people can agree to disagree like adults and generally around the world that is more or less the case and that's fine, what I have found though on the "yellow" side of the debate is (not sure if its a symptom of mob hysteria or a common personal trait that unites) a particularly skewed level of intolerance, arrogance, and a general lack of compassion that typically descends into a nasty and frustrated (in the impotent sense of the word) type of personal attack/flaming/bullying, on the internet or the street. Doesn't bother me personally in the least - rather a general observation.

I would say that I agree with the viewpoints of most independent outside (Thailand) observers, diplomats, academics which almost universally have not supported actions of Suthep. The inside observers would say these lot don't have the unique insiders perspective but I would say that a lot of the incestuous insiders lost their objectivity a long time ago, drunk in their anti thaksin hyseria.

Protesters protest, That's what they do. They say they don't like this or that, ban the bomb, stop the war, there should be a law against it, and so forth. The protesters have protested, and have articulated and elaborated their griefs quite well. The government and politicians are supposed to listen, take constituencies into account, and then respond.