Cheating Thai girlfriends

Tmymaimee

Is it possible that Thai women having exceptional sexual ability have a hard time finding a man who can keep up to them on a continuous basis. The women wear their partners out and so they look for the intensity of a new romance.

every country has a few sex addicts (male and female), although i would say thailand less than average... most thai girls are quite frigid, although some make up for lost time when they finally discover sex 10 years later than most farang girls

my thai female friends are mostly aged 25-30 and as a group have similar childish attitudes to sex as the girls i was friends with at high school back home... none of them can even talk about it without going weird and giggly

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think of cheating farang husbands ?

Yermanee wai.gif

Even though we are brainwashed to believe male foreigners are taking advantage of the poor innocent Thai girl, I think way more Thai girls scam foreign guys on love AND money, than, foreign guys scam Thai girls...

i live here permanently so it doesnt bother me ,,,,,,,,,,,YMMV

but in general ,if you are not giving your gf any cock / money ,someone is .......

it's NOT the cock they want.... cheesy.gif

speak for yourself .............were not all decrepid old bastards

ive had plenty of women who spent money and bought stuff for me .........

just because i was banging them because i certantly wasnt paying them

They feel nothing is wrong with their behaviour and I know many that don't even stop after moving overseas.

What about your behaviour sleeping with prostitutes and sluts?

and what is wrong with sleeping with prostitutes and or sluts?

They feel nothing is wrong with their behaviour and I know many that don't even stop after moving overseas.

He is judging their behaviour I am suggesting he looks at his own...personally I haven't gave my opinion whether positive or negative.

But here is my opinion now you ask: it's a bit lame.

Edited by tingtongtingtong

I believe it's called a lost opportunity (sleep).

• Like 1

If the OP`s girlfriend`s girlfriend went off with an American to a hotel for 2000 baht, than in my book that makes her a prostitute, which means she probably considers most men as tricks.

This does not pertain to all Thai women and I suggest that the OP`s girlfriend chooses better class of people as her friends, otherwise what else does the OP expect?

He is judging their behaviour I am suggesting he looks at his own...personally I haven't gave my opinion whether positive or negative.

But here is my opinion now you ask: it's a bit lame.

So you prefer to finish the "business" and kick them out? instead of sleeping with them?

A major part of Thai life is either cheating or lying because of the face thing. Us as farang will never understand the complexities of this unless we decide to immerse ourselves into the nonsense. You will end being as mad as they are if you do. I decided years ago never to get involved in the backstabbing and cheating because that isn't my culture - my choice, mai pen rai. I'll respect Thai people in Thailand, smile when required, wei when appropriate but never ever get involved. My Thai is passable and Issan isn't bad so occasionally I pick up things they are saying about farang and each other. Not a world I want to be part of.

I think it's about 99.9% certain that if you met your girl in the bar and you are sending money to save the poor thing from sweaty farang pawing her then she is cheating. A Thai girl thinks if a farang is sending her 10,000+ baht a month then she can top this up by freelancing or any other similar means. The more she gets the more she needs, better motorbike, better car, more money for the lottery, more money to lend friends (big face). It's expensive work being a rich bargirl. Years ago real love stories happened but now it's all about the money and more money.

Good luck to those who think you have one who is different but it's doubtful.

Having said that, if you choose where you spend your money, Thailand is the best place on earth - for the time being anyway.

• Like 1

I would love to have met you men "who think we are the best", back here in the West about five or ten years ago. When you realised that us Western women found you boring, fat, football mad with your panting and sweating sex not very attractive at all...

And told you that women all around the World would probably think the same thing. I think i am right. Enjoy.

put your claws back in beautiful,

and take it from me you will be right your a women, western one at that, they are never wrong,

but i would also like to point out to you that not all men who end up in thailand with a beautiful wife beautiful children, were desperate in there own country,

you can go to gainsborough in lincolnshire and ask about jake, ask ladys as well as men,, i didnt need to move here,,

i did get a little sick of women, knowing everything, wanting everything,

thats why i ended up here,

have a good day now,,

jake

Jake is a joke in his own lunchtime,thinking some women don't want everything and know everything here.By the way here moniker is Patsycat.

one day you will learn about women,,,,,,

jake

Jake, buddy, ignore this guy. He doesn't know your sweet and beautiful wife, or how hard she works, or for that matter much of anything at all.

Yet he lack the class to even speak decently about someone he doesn't even know.

Frack him and move along. He isn't worth it.

• Like 1

i live here permanently so it doesnt bother me ,,,,,,,,,,,YMMV

but in general ,if you are not giving your gf any cock / money ,someone is .......

Let's upgrade that to, "if you are not giving your gf enough cock or money someone or possibly MANY are."

I work with a guy whose wife (they had a regular Thonglor Wedding Shop wedding) . . . . . his WIFE, and her sisters actually compete to see how much farangagledangle they can service. One close friend of mine actually had a few sessions with her before their wedding and when I kinda scolded him he simply declared, "my Gawd, Donnie, Kevvy isn't gonna MARRY that whore is he?" Another friend warned this hapless hubby that while the wife didn't actually sell it on the street he was marrying into a family of full-on whores. He met her while playing on lower Sukhumvit but he constantly points out that she's never worked in a bar.

Hubby would hear none of it. He was smitten. HE had a hot wife that turned heads. . . . . . a fashion accessory, arm candy. And for this he's willing to pay any price, do all the housework, pay all the bills (including her business shortfalls) and buy her gold.

For years, and at any and every opportunity this coworker will boast to anyone who'll listen that he's found "one of the good ones" when in fact he's married to a woman who will flirt with and then PROUDLY service just about anyone who can give her face or money.

She uses her money-losing rag-trade business in one of the large Pratunam complexes as bait to reel in mall- cruising farangledangle. . . . . anyone will do. . . . . cruisers with holiday money, mid-thirties serial visitors, pilots, other women's hubbies are all subject to his "wife's" carnal ministrations.

He's caught her several times as well with farangledangle mobile numbers on her phone. . . . . Talking with her gig, partying with her gig and rolling home at dawn. It's always the same: they have a row, he ends up kissing her feet and declaring his love.

Either hubby knows she flirts with ANY passing jeans bulge who looks like he has a little money, he's turning a blind eye rather than risking confrontation or he's just stoopid. ANYONE who can pay for a month's rent or some cheap fabric, cover the building maintenance fees gets to play with her. Even the other Thai shopkeepers are shocked when she marches her husband, her gig or some passing airline worker through the complex arm in arm.

Her parents are fully aware of her game as well. She's had the main gig up to the village several times. The family likes him. She and her sisters ALL cut their marital teeth on local Sisaket boys but were actually encouraged by their own keen sisterly rivalry and ridiculously large sinsot to step up to farangledanglers. It's a classic Isaan success story; the women all have foreign husbands with good income and they ALL have had big weddings. And these "husbands" are ALL cuckholds.

Of course the co-worker is just beside himself with pride of ownership of a "hot wife" who does her extra-marital gig regularly IN the house that the cuckold built on over-priced family land a stone's throw from his Upcountry in-laws.

Everybody knows except "hubby."

I'd like anyone to top *that* one.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit. . . . "

he is lying if he (says) he doesnt know

Edited by Scarpolo

A major part of Thai life is either cheating or lying because of the face thing. Us as farang will never understand the complexities of this unless we decide to immerse ourselves into the nonsense. You will end being as mad as they are if you do. I decided years ago never to get involved in the backstabbing and cheating because that isn't my culture - my choice, mai pen rai. I'll respect Thai people in Thailand, smile when required, wei when appropriate but never ever get involved. My Thai is passable and Issan isn't bad so occasionally I pick up things they are saying about farang and each other. Not a world I want to be part of.

I think it's about 99.9% certain that if you met your girl in the bar and you are sending money to save the poor thing from sweaty farang pawing her then she is cheating. A Thai girl thinks if a farang is sending her 10,000+ baht a month then she can top this up by freelancing or any other similar means. The more she gets the more she needs, better motorbike, better car, more money for the lottery, more money to lend friends (big face). It's expensive work being a rich bargirl. Years ago real love stories happened but now it's all about the money and more money.

Having said that, if you choose where you spend your money, Thailand is the best place on earth - for the time being anyway.

Please let me assure you that you have no respect for Thai people whatsoever, judging by your cringe worthy comments. You are just another one of those farangs that considers himself superior in attitudes, and in so-called culture who believes different races of people have certain traits.

You are involving yourself and backstabbing by making your bigoted statements on here, yet I doubt you would actually tell any Thai person how you think directly to their face, which is proven by your statement; You claim to smile and wei when appropriate while actually thinking these people are cheats and liars, which means you are fake and snide. You are certainly not the type of person I would want to be associated with or in my social circle.

Not a world you want to be a part of, yet you are here, that in my book makes you a complete hypocrite. With attitudes like yours I am glad that the Thai authorities do implement tight restrictions on Westerners that plonk themselves in Thailand and never allow them to gain any footholds here as who needs people with your attitudes that are of no benefit to the Thai people or the country whatsoever.

• Like 2

Please let me assure you that you have no respect for Thai people whatsoever, judging by your cringe worthy comments. You are just another one of those farangs that considers himself superior in attitudes, and in so-called culture who believes different races of people have certain traits.

You are involving yourself and backstabbing by making your bigoted statements on here, yet I doubt you would actually tell any Thai person how you think directly to their face, which is proven by your statement; You claim to smile and wei when appropriate while actually thinking these people are cheats and liars, which means you are fake and snide. You are certainly not the type of person I would want to be associated with or in my social circle.

Not a world you want to be a part of, yet you are here, that in my book makes you a complete hypocrite. With attitudes like yours I am glad that the Thai authorities do implement tight restrictions on Westerners that plonk themselves in Thailand and never allow them to gain any footholds here as who needs people with your attitudes that are of no benefit to the Thai people or the country whatsoever.

Not going to argue with you, that's just the way it is. If you are taken in by the BS, good luck to you my friend.
  • Like 2

Not going to argue with you, that's just the way it is. If you are taken in by the BS, good luck to you my friend.

Can't help but notice in his effort to cut you down, he or she was also unable to dispute your reply.

Indeed, we "farange" in many cases are the difference between a girl starving on any given night, and going home with food in her belly, and gas in her scooter

for the most part you are right

the girl I knew was making 150,000 a month

how is that revenue derived in terms of price per unit and volume?

the top girls charge top dollar ( thousands per hour )

look at any of the big massage places ,on any given day

you will see ferraris ,lamborghinis ,bentleys ,mercs ,bmws etc in the carpark (covered)

there is no shortage of rich thai men that will pay for the creme de la creme

• Like 1

you will see ferraris ,lamborghinis ,bentleys ,mercs ,bmws etc in the carpark (covered)

the older Thais with the mercedes I have been told, are also the worst tippers

the girls average 3,000 to 4,000 baht an hour, plus tip depending on their negotiator

what happens inside, determines their tip

Edited by Scarpolo

the older Thais with the mercedes I have been told, are also the worst tippers

the girls average 3,000 to 4,000 baht an hour, plus tip depending on their negotiator

what happens inside, determines their tip

its not unusual for guys to blow 50k in 3 or 4 hours at the best places in bkk

( thats including overpriced drinks and snacks, rental of the suite etc )

of course the girl doesnt keep all that money but she gets better paid than any "normal" worker

including people with uni degrees in any thai profession i can think off .......

the girls get 40%, and they keep their tips, except they pay for their doctors, and, makeup, and a host of things just for the right to sit on the stage with a number on thier shirt.

they are not sitting there for free,

but, you are right, guys will blow that, but it is usually on multiple girls,

no one is paying that for just one

conscience is not a concept many thai's are familiar with.

my ex GF married a german - who paid 2.4 mil for the pleasure and is regarded as an idiot by her family and friends, but that's another story - whenever she's in bangkok she calls me up, we go out spending big 'because he is paying' then back to mine for a session.

this behaviour is exactly why i dumped her but we get on well and have fun.

as for the husband, ignorance is bliss - but i worked her put pretty its bizarre how he ended up marrying her! coffee1.gif

You're Thai then?

the girls get 40%, and they keep their tips, except they pay for their doctors, and, makeup, and a host of things just for the right to sit on the stage with a number on thier shirt.

they are not sitting there for free,

but, you are right, guys will blow that, but it is usually on multiple girls,

no one is paying that for just one

nothing wrong with multiple girls if you can afford it but the semi famous actress /model types

are often double or triple the going rate for mid tier girls

one of the thai directors at my company paid almost 60k for a few hrs with some famous thai slapper

and he has shown me her on magazine covers (i couldnt pick her out of a lineup of beautiful girls but

to him she was worth it so who cares ? )

he even paid her extra to not have to use a condom

everything is negeotiable if you have enough money :)