Cheating Thai girlfriends

Tmymaimee

the girls get 40%, and they keep their tips, except they pay for their doctors, and, makeup, and a host of things just for the right to sit on the stage with a number on thier shirt.

they are not sitting there for free,

but, you are right, guys will blow that, but it is usually on multiple girls,

no one is paying that for just one

nothing wrong with multiple girls if you can afford it but the semi famous actress /model types

are often double or triple the going rate for mid tier girls

one of the thai directors at my company paid almost 60k for a few hrs with some famous thai slapper

and he has shown me her on magazine covers (i couldnt pick her out of a lineup of beautiful girls but

to him she was worth it so who cares ? )

he even paid her extra to not have to use a condom

everything is negeotiable if you have enough money smile.png

If she was willing to go without a condom, then you are right, he would have to pay large for that,

many will apparently, but the girl I met was reduced in stature after repeated refusals

I am surprised that someone as pretty as you state, would take that risk in thailand, as, they dont have to

my girl was at the top of the tier, until (according to her), she refused to kiss, and refused condoms

she has been there long enough to not be forced, or fired.

Edited by Scarpolo

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16) Not to discuss the specifics of prostitution.Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgment of that fact is not forbidden. However ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Closed

• Like 1