"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

Can gay people eat a hot curry such as a Vindaloo or Phall without acting gay?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: "Acting gay" doesn't mean anything to this Gay in a Box. Please translate from the native heterosexual. In any case, some of the gays love the very hot spicy food (as I do) and some don't. No relation of that to sexual orientation that I'm aware of.
Next ...

OK sorry for my lack of information darling. cheesy.gif

Can gay people eat a really hot curry or even somtam without fanning their face with their hand and saying "Oooooh bugger me this ones really hot, god it's makin me eyes water, pass me the cucumber (I'm hearing this in an Alan Carr voice BTW).

Not sure if your familiar with Alan Carr chatty man, if not you'll find him on youtube.

Yes many of the gays can do that without acting like your stereotypical "gay" clown. Some of the straights seem to think all of the gays are super queeny. That is so wrong. The straights can be liberated from such silliness. Question now terminated.

Sorry, I will apologise for my silliness, no offence intended whatsoever.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens when there are 2 Gays-In-The-Box at the same time?

If we agree then it's OK. If we disagree, then it's a problem, but if I am one of them.....I am the one who is right!.

• Like 1

What emotions do gays feel when a new sexual partner reveals he has a larger penis than their own?

For some gays size is important....for others it's not so important. In general, penises are like boobs, different people have different likes.

I would think that if it's going up someone's back side, small would be good....but that's just me. I have heard some people disagree with that concept.

Is ther such a person as a lesbian ladyboy ?

I think there is every permutation known to man (and woman....and everything in between). So, I suppose there could be a lesbian ladyboy, but I don't know that that is what you would call them.

Is ther such a person as a lesbian ladyboy ?

I think there is every permutation known to man (and woman....and everything in between). So, I suppose there could be a lesbian ladyboy, but I don't know that that is what you would call them.

i think the correct technical term is dykebloke

to the one who asked if there's such thing like a "lesbian" ladyboy:

A ladyboy is transsexual woman, psychologically female, but trapped in the wrong (male) body, their orientation can either be gay or straight.

• Like 1

When two gay guys are having sex, is it true that when the bottom farts the top explodes?

If sex is done right, they can't fart, it goes through the other end and it's called a burp.

If sex is done right everyone should explode.

xcrying.gif.pagespeed.ic.kh9vLpJQkU.png .....................................................................................................................blink.png

Back to the motoring forum..........thumbsup.gif

Aka straight forum.

Jingthing this has been a great thread.

Well done!

A ladyboy is transsexual woman, psychologically female, but trapped in the wrong (male) body, their orientation can either be gay or straight.

Confused. How can a ladyboy be gay or straight? If they have a bf does this make them gay? Or if they have a gf does this make them gay?

Confused. How can a ladyboy be gay or straight? If they have a bf does this make them gay? Or if they have a gf does this make them gay?

Here's my take on that

If a ladyboy has had the sex change, she possibly still has quite a few hormones out of sync and so still gets attracted on occasion to women. Hence a lesbian ladyboy

why are gays so interested about interior design?

post-37101-0-03832700-1398416510_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Are they really? Of the gay people I have known, I've never actually met a professional gay interior designer. Some typical professions I've noticed among the gays I have known:
Quality Assurance Engineer
Taxi Driver
Grocery Store Clerk
Baker
Airplane Cleaner
Technical Writer
Nurse (yes that's a stereotypical "gay" profession)
Doctor
Elder Care Worker
Chef
Waiter (yes that's a stereotypical "gay" profession)
Hairdresser (yes that's a stereotypical "gay" profession)
Flight attendant (yes that's a stereotypical "gay" profession)
Construction Worker
Prostitute
Masseur
Architect
Airport Shuttle Driver
Hotel owner
Corporate Manager
Salesman
Politician
Government Bureaucrat
Accountant
College professor
High school teacher
Playwright
Actor
Graphic Artist
Real estate entrepreneur
Real estate agent
Catholic Priest coffee1.gif
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

does the law against gay marriage in thailand prevent horny old farang gay sexpats from getting fleeced (financially) by unscrupulous young thai gigolos?

post-37101-0-23871100-1398416754_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: No, it does not, but clearly marriage would put the gold digger in a more powerful legal situation. Even when marriage IS legal, doesn't mean it is always a wise thing to do!
Next ...

Will drinking too much Rosé wine turn a straight man gay?

post-37101-0-88293700-1398417353_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: No, of course not. The overwhelming scientific consensus is that sexual orientation is determined in males at a very young age. Would a gay wearing Dockers pants turn him straight? I have worn them many times. No effect.
Next ...

why are gays so interested about interior design?

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Are they really? Of the gay people I have known, I've never actually met a professional gay interior designer. Some typical professions I've noticed among the gays I have known:
Quality Assurance Engineer
Taxi Driver
Grocery Store Clerk
Baker
Airplane Cleaner
Technical Writer
Nurse (yes that's a stereotypical "gay" profession)
Doctor
Elder Care Worker
Chef
Waiter (yes that's a stereotypical "gay" profession)
Hairdresser (yes that's a stereotypical "gay" profession)
Flight attendant (yes that's a stereotypical "gay" profession)
Construction Worker
Prostitute
Masseur
Architect
Airport Shuttle Driver
Hotel owner
Corporate Manager
Salesman
Politician
Government Bureaucrat
Accountant
College professor