"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting concept but two questions pop up to mind, and a remark

1) this is a gay forum: how many "non gay" do you expect to read this forum and this very thread ? Of course some of us "non gay" do read it but I guess that the ratio would be very low and, therefore, you might get only one question a month

2) how would you be sure that the question comes from a "non gay"?

3) the kind of questions asked by a "non gay" to a "gay" revolves about one of two themes, making the number of questions very small

Interesting concept but two questions pop up to mind, and a remark

1) this is a gay forum: how many "non gay" do you expect to read this forum and this very thread ? Of course some of us "non gay" do read it but I guess that the ratio would be very low and, therefore, you might get only one question a month

2) how would you be sure that the question comes from a "non gay"?

3) the kind of questions asked by a "non gay" to a "gay" revolves about one of two themes, making the number of questions very small

This post was neither a question from a non-gay to a "Gay In A Box" nor the one answer to such question.

Tsk tsk!

Is a Gay in a Box is the opposite of a Jack in a Box?

I can't imagine a gay person jumping out of a box, jumping in maybe, (wish I hadn't thought of that now). facepalm.gif

The original Jack in a box was obviously not invented by a gay person, other wise you'd press a button and he would get in the box.

Maybe I've drank to much Leffe... burp.gif

Do gay people cry when watching Thai soap operas?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.

post-37101-0-51484600-1398196388_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Gay men do not watch soap operas. However, if forced into such toxic exposure, some may cry out of BOREDOM.

NEXT ...

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Is a Gay in a Box is the opposite of a Jack in a Box?

post-37101-0-23352500-1398196127_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: I think Jack is gay. He certainly sounds gay.

NEXT ...

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I love cheese but I'm definitely a "non-gay" am I unusual?

post-37101-0-22271600-1398196272_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Not in Wisconsin.

NEXT ...

(No other of "the gays" are stepping up to the plate to be the Gay In a Box answer-bot. That's a shame, as they are strongly encouraged to do so. But if none choose to, of course I will try to serve up the answers.)

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I've heard lots of "gays" like to wax ,I'm a "non-gay" obviously, but I'm thinking of waxing with 'strips' ,I've been told 'strips' are a 'rip-off' is this true?

post-37101-0-20072000-1398202345_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: I'll have to sack, crack, and GET BACK to you on that one, mate.

NEXT ...

Dried sweat?

Do you no hab nam?

Followup questions are not accepted by the Gays In The Boxes.post-4641-1156694572.gif

If you are not satisfied with your official Gay In A Box answer, there will be no refunds, exchanges, or second opinions!

NEXT ...

Edited by Jingthing

Why is it so important for a vocal minority of Gay people to have public recognition of their 'gayness'? Is it because their sexuality defines them? Why the need to shout it from the rooftops constantly?

Personally, I would find it very limiting for personal growth by making everything i do and say in my life tied to my sexuality.

You misunderstood. One ORIGINAL question at a time. As you didn't know, the above can stand. Perhaps one of the many Gays In The Boxes will care to answer that monster.

If two men with beards kiss for a long time, can they build up a static electric charge?

post-37101-0-25987700-1398210432_thumb.j

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Good one! The answer is negatory. Gay In A Box feels you have confused "the gays" with Z.Z. Top. Be careful with the soup!

post-37101-0-11614000-1398210564_thumb.j

NEXT ...

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2