In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

This is better than daytime television!

ANYTHING is better than day time television!!

This becomes more unbelievable my the minute.  She didn't tell him she was living with her 'husband' until after he arrived, but she could get out to screw him for two weeks, and now she can't get out!!!

Come on tekNique, this has all gone too far, and I believe you're now continuing to post so that you won't cop the wrath of the moderator/s for being a troll.

It is all too unbelievable.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 2

For more than 5 years I lived among local Thais, since my divorce and learned many things. Also I can speak basic Thai. I'm still single for 5 years as I lost faith in Thai women.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

You need to get back on the horse Danny old chap, there's plenty of good ones out there. Maybe take the step of moving from basic Thai to advanced. Sure there are dodgy women out there but the good much outweighs the bad. 

• Like 1

It getting even more crazy, yesterday had a email conversation with him that was 36 odd replies long, he keen on getting paid off.     The real kicker was at the end when I said im not paying him.

Paul Johnny
I said I would consider compensation for you, 1 million baht is too much. 201...

4:21 PM (20 hours ago)

(removed thai name) as per rules as its thai language
For me is not that much for a perfect wife. ________________________________ ...
4:27 PM (20 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

Perfect wife!! lol what the hell, she committed adultery with me many times.  I must admit I got a laugh when he I typed that....btw the way im not going to pay any compensation to him I was just testing him out.              in the west if your wife did this you'd want them out .

Then last night I got email from her saying he beat her. With photos.   

And the pics were taken with.......the smashed 'phone??  If her gf's took it with their 'phones, why the **** didn't they report the beating, or get her out of there?   All sounds like BS, either by her, or you, or both.

You say i another post, "so they were kinda separate but still in same house.".  That's stupid speak for 'he was shagging her, never stopped, except for two weeks when she was released to scam a foreign sucker who had done his nuts over her online"!!

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

You got to remember as far as I had know she was living separate to husband and was separated.   She told me she had a room I only found out she still living with ex once I got to Thailand.    but on his his facebook profile under relationship it says "its complicated" so they were kinda separate but still in same house.

In the 2 odd months we were communicate before I went to see her I never knew the chit would hit the fan like this or I would of never got involved.

As far as you know. , remember that
As far as you know

You know nothing , only what you get from her . Photos ? They can be from a week a month ago , Jesus Man. Think with your head not your bits

Anyways why are you asking advice anymore ????????

Your ignoring all advice, have not responded to people's answers (or barely) you just want to vent.

You have more money than sense.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

This is better than daytime television!

ANYTHING is better than day time television!!

This becomes more unbelievable my the minute.  She didn't tell him she was living with her 'husband' until after he arrived, but she could get out to screw him for two weeks, and now she can't get out!!!

Come on tekNique, this has all gone too far, and I believe you're now continuing to post so that you won't cop the wrath of the moderator/s for being a troll.

It is all too unbelievable.

Agreed

Wow this is really good,, you are being scammed, run away from it, the family is rehearsed on the matter, like a movie script they will run it over and over again with many white boys, you fell into the trap and you are there, if you don't RUN they pay up then the next one will step into your shoes,, there are people coaching others on how to do these scams, don't fall into the trap, the way i know you are a sucker is by the way you write your post,, how many times did you write the word "we we we" in a Thai relationship there is no WE, there is you and them,, you are using your western emotion to look at things but you are in an asian relationship, get out so someone else can take your place, thai dating sites are a great con area, if she is young beautiful and speaks English you will pay and pay big time, great sex you will pay even more, the family are in it together coaching the young girl probably and the chances are that she probably has no husband and if the husband can write in English cheesy.gif what can i say, to everyone it's a money game and you will have to play or/and pay unless you protect yourself by doing the opposite to everything the OP has done, no real names or real e-mail address so they can't find you, run away and start again, don't give away too much and don't fall in love, it's too expensive.

Wow this is really good,, you are being scammed, run away from it, the family is rehearsed on the matter, like a movie script they will run it over and over again with many white boys, you fell into the trap and you are there, if you don't RUN they pay up then the next one will step into your shoes,, there are people coaching others on how to do these scams, don't fall into the trap, the way i know you are a sucker is by the way you write your post,, how many times did you write the word "we we we" in a Thai relationship there is no WE, there is you and them,, you are using your western emotion to look at things but you are in an asian relationship, get out so someone else can take your place, thai dating sites are a great con area, if she is young beautiful and speaks English you will pay and pay big time, great sex you will pay even more, the family are in it together coaching the young girl probably and the chances are that she probably has no husband and if the husband can write in English cheesy.gif what can i say, to everyone it's a money game and you will have to play or/and pay unless you protect yourself by doing the opposite to everything the OP has done, no real names or real e-mail address so they can't find you, run away and start again, don't give away too much and don't fall in love, it's too expensive.

There are fools among many of us. We let these women to scam us, refuse to learn from experiences of people. How come we believes in their lies, without checking on them. Many Thai ladies seek fortune in Western countries by whatever mean they could. These women first priority their family, pretending to love you. In fact what they love is family and money. These women would win Oscars for their acting skills.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app Edited by dannyshin

I suggested a couple of conclusions to this, but the story goes on, so let's suggest another end game.

You send a couple of pics e-mail attachment. They're of you, bruised and battered. The words: "My wife found out".

If you're feeling a bit mischievous, happy to fuel the fun, add either or both:

1. Her brothers paid a visit.

2. Her brothers are thinking of visiting Thailand.

• Like 1

This guy still wont give me her Skype so he could find out within minutes if she's willing to start a new "relationship".

If you actually want to find out the truth then why are you so unwilling to do this simple thing?  Don't worry I don't want to steal your ugly Thai girlfriend with 2 kids from you. nobody does.

Oh and by the way, have you ever right clicked her Skype username and viewed how many contacts she has?   If it shows hundreds of contacts then that's a good sign she has hundreds of men on her list....  If its invisible then she turned it off on purpose... probably to hide how many contacts she has..  You have to manually turn it off and if she knew or thought to do that then its a sign that she's devious.

Oh and here's another tip for you....  take her pictures from the website and put them into this:

http://www.tineye.com/

It will find out if her pictures are listed anywhere else online..

Edited by ve741

@ve741

None so blind as, mate.

Have you noticed how guys go out of their way not to get information that their Johnson, maybe their heart too, would find unhelpful, but their brain should crave.

They make wonderful assumptions that give Johnson and heart a smooth path. I, on the other hand, have a few early questions that make opposite assumptions. "Tell me about your boyfriend", "how many children have you got?"

I'm not saying I always get the truth, but I think I, mostly, get something much closer to the truth right from the start of whatever that "relationship" is going to be. Indeed, what I hear can form part of the context of the relationship.

BTW, that was brilliant on Skype. I never knew that. In fact, it's ruined my evening, which will now be spent digging out a Skype enabled computer. I feel compelled to try that on a friend, who was always very willing to be more than a friend! Though no bar girl, I just have a feeling that list will be very long. For a lady of very limited education, her English was always just too perfect.

Ok first off, I HAVE seen this occur before and it's usually a scam. The "trapped" thing is very suspicious, but everybody else has already told you that and you're convincing yourself your dreams have come true, so let me focus on your side of it.

You're clearly smitten, so at least do some due dillegence and just get the relationship wheels moving. There is NO excuse for any of the following to be too much trouble for her if she cares half as much as you think. If it is a scam, you'll get excuses and probably be in the too hard basket before you get to step 3 (with your money in the bank).

1. Don't pay the money. If she can see friends, she can escape, but you may need to give her a place to escape too. If there's violence threatened, then one of her friends can go get her with the police (not you - police will not help you).

2. You can have a marriage annulled if you can prove the relationship is disfunctional for over 2 years (it's a neglection cause that's a pain in the butt, but it can be done). That means no shared living with him or shared bed with him for that period of time. Then he doesn't have to agree to get a divorce. So work on getting her somewhere safe and with you and start bulding up the 2 years.

3. If she does love you, then she will actually work to be with you. Scams like this exist in australia too, but the line here is wide and very very grey. Remember, even bar girls dream of a good boyfriend here, but they'll happily suck the ones they don't like dry in the meantime (why not? Run round australia offering the equivalent of a six figure salary to make you feel special and I know a bunch of aussie chicks who'd convince any man they loved him for that - so lets not judge)

4. To test this (and you MUST test this), give her a way out without spending money. If she loves you, she will take it.

5. Get together all the paperwork for a tourist visa (evidence of relationship, chat transcripts and all the photos of you together you can find). You'll also need to prove a reason to return on her part (job property or family). Even find a way to live here for a month or 2 to make it happen. Beurocracy will test any thai girl's resolve and most scammers move on the minute they have to fill in a 5 page form and wait in line at the embassy.

6. Aussie immigration don't give a crap if they're seperated, but still married, so partner tourist visas are fine as long as you can prove the relationship is real (I've done 2 with my wife before she was my wife).

7. Take her to Aus, forget expensive resturants, throwing money around and wining and dining. Just look after her and enjoy the time together doing chilled stuff. Even plan to spend another few months here when it runs out (she WILL get homesick - never heard of a thai girl who doesn't).

8. Ignore all cash to friend/family requests for that time (anything over $100 sets a bad precendent - school shoes for a brother, fine, somebody who's about to die to a loan shark if you don't send them 100,000baht - forget it). If she's legit, it will be the last thing on her mind and won't taint the relationship, but it will come up. Regular, small deposits to her when she's with you are cool and a record of real relationship. Get both names on bills if you can.

9. After 12months you can get a defacto visa from Aus. Our immigration does not require a divorce certificate (although there will be questions without one) if you've been living together for over a year.. get past that 12months and her ex can eat it.

If you get through the above tests, then you are right. If all you get is excuses excuses excuses and the complete run around. Then, please, for the self respect of all aussies, forget her and move on.

The line between scam and "fun" here is soooooooo different mate. I'm assuming you're not an idiot and that your vibe of her affection was actually real. The fun she had was real. She probably even likes you. BUT! Family is thick here and in a hardup thai family, the assumption is you've got money coming out of every orifice.. and why shouldn't they have some for all that fun you had with her?

There can be happy endings (I had a similar story without the money demands and 6 years later - happily married with a great relationship with the family), but 1 thing is true - pay up and you'll either be completely ripped off or at the very least become the dumb ugly farang cliche those in her family are making you out to be by putting this pressure on.

Fight for it if you want, but you will 100% lose if you hand over a single dollar, scam or no scam.

Utter rubbish.

We are in  the final stages of getting the prospective spouse visa for my girlfriend to come to Oz to marry.

We had to provide the marriage certificate from her (and my) previous marriage and the divorce certificate from her (and my) previous marriage.

The Aust Embassy BKK  have also requested a certificate or evidence that she is single and is able to be married. We submitted this to the Embassy on Thursday, yesterday.

One of the biggest issues Oz immigration has (had) is already married women coming to Oz to marry Australians. The process is very, very thorough.

We also had to get details from her primary school, high school, university and work history on top of the medical and police clearance all to prove that she is who she says she is.

There is also the house book to show the family members and sign off by the local Gumnun (excuse the spelling) and statements from friends and family (both in Oz and Thailand) that attest the relationship is genuine.

So far it has taken 7 months since the application was submitted.and is likely to be another 2 or 3 until finalised.

If you think you can just bring a lady here and wait 12 months then you are very much mistaken. She won't get a 12 month visitor visa anyway. Maybe 6 months if you are lucky, most likely three and even time at that. I.e 3 months in Oz and 3 months out, or 6 months in Oz and six months out.

This applies to Thailand and the Philippines as they are the two countries that have historically proven to be the most problematic in the area of already married women coming to OZ.

hahahaha better read up a bit more dude.

For prospective marriage, yes, you need to prove you are single.. and marry in 9mths.

For defacto you do not. If you can prove the relationship is seperated for at least 2 years and yours has been ongoing and unbroken for over a year, you can get defacto. I also didn't suggest you could get a 12 month visa, so again, read a little more before being master migration expert. I suggested he do whatever it takes to be together for 12 months.

My wife got 3months tourist. Came back 3 months later on another visitor visa for another 6, then I lived in thailand for 4months and we got DEFACTO without a divorce certificate (please read up on difference between defacto and prospective marriage - we didn't do prospective marriage because we didn't have the certificate and didn't want to chose between marrying in 9 months or having the marriage not recognised in thailand).

2 years later, after she was already an australian permanent residen, we got a divorce certificate and married in thailand but it's all about the burden of proof and the clear geniune nature of the relationship which meant a box of paperwork and letters from a relative on both sides and stat decs from my boss and friends.

Oh and guess what Mr Expert - didn't even have to go in for an interview and approval took 6 weeks as we had a long history of following the rules, dotted the i's and crossed the t's with the embassy to be together so the defacto was the easiest of the 3 visas we applied for.

Little more time in the immi site before you mouth off dude. Maybe if you knew as much about it as you think you do, you wouldn't have been waiting for 7months?

http://www.immi.gov.au/media/fact-sheets/35relationship.htm

Bessides, my point here is even if, like us you had a best case scenario, I don't think the OPs girl would eveng go through step 2. The paperwork we had to do for the first visitor visa (the toughest) made us both bleed from the eyes.

As you mentioned took a whole lot of paperwork from  "both" sides, this womwn's family are noy going to help with any paperwork to help him or her out.

To the guy that keeps repeatedly asking for her Skype id she only has 3 friends on her list, me the echo check, and someone else, if I gave you her ID she would ask how you got it or would think its me checking..I know this.      In saying that she could have a different Skype id with a 100 people or more on her friends list.  I already said this is why I not.

Yes ive photo searched her pics, yes ive search her name on a few thai dating websites too. nada so far.

• Like 1

if I gave you her ID she would ask how you got it or would think its me checking..I know this. 

I would just say I got it from the website she is on which I know is probably ThaiFriendly because you said you were able to check the last time she logged in..........  or that she simply gave it to me a long time ago through the website and forgot...

she could never prove it has anything to do with you.

Edited by ve741

if I gave you her ID she would ask how you got it or would think its me checking..I know this. 

I would just say I got it from the website she is on which I know is probably ThaiFriendly because you said you were able to check the last time she logged in..........  or that she simply gave it to me a long time ago through the website and forgot...

she could never prove it has anything to do with you.

You won't be getting the skype ID ve741.   She doesn't exist, because tekNique is a troll.

He's pi$$ing himself laughing because so many of us have spent so much time giving him advice, but he doesn't want advice.  He wants to f*** people around, the primary aim of trolls.
I told you guys before he may be writing fiction.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Bessides, my point here is even if, like us you had a best case scenario, I don't think the OPs girl would eveng go through step 2. The paperwork we had to do for the first visitor visa (the toughest) made us both bleed from the eyes.

As you mentioned took a whole lot of paperwork from  "both" sides, this womwn's family are noy going to help with any paperwork to help him or her out.

Doesn't have to be family, but it helps if it is. If there's photos of abuse, then that well and truely falls into the compassionate circumstances bucket for defacto visa in 8-12mths.

For the 3 month tourist visa, stat decs from friends on both sides are not a requirement, but they help.

As I keep saying, it's moot anyway as there's no way she wants to do it and all that will follow is excuses and an escalation of the "emergency" to send money. It's like clock work.

I've seen people hold signs up as proof of stuff before too.... if you haven't already, check out the ebola monkey man... scamming the scammer smile.png

http://www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

[attachment=264198:edited names.png] Well im pretty much convinced its not a scam now after this post on his face book account (pic added) and the fact that she has now moved out.  Plus other face book posts and our Skype chats.     She lived separately to him in the house and had her own room with a lock on it.    She says she hasn't been in love with him for along time and she know i don't have a lot of money as well as I only earn what would be considered slightly above average in Australia.

He is going to divorce her anyway because she cheat on him but from what she has said he wont give her anything. He is going to have the kids for now as well.

In away I wish I could just say I was a troll and this was all made up, I would probably save a lot of face in many tv members eyes but this is how it is.  Or it was a scam and I could just walk away.

She has no job now and is osterizied from her family she has done this all for me, im afraid this is hard for both of us but we will get through it.     I will support her till we can be together again.    I do love her very much and have a special feeling with her, I told her it will be tough for visa since she is now not working and we haven't been known each long enough qualify for the partner visa.     I will return to Thailand as soon as I can to see her.

So I guess this is where the story ends for now, it is going to be hard road but I must walk it.     What sort of man would I be if I abandoned her now?    

God speed.

PS thanks for all the advice good and bad, I must admit some of you guys are very witty.   I even got a chuckle at some of the insults directed at me.

Edited by tekNique

To the guy that keeps repeatedly asking for her Skype id she only has 3 friends on her list, me the echo check, and someone else, if I gave you her ID she would ask how you got it or would think its me checking..I know this.      In saying that she could have a different Skype id with a 100 people or more on her friends list.  I already said this is why I not.

Yes ive photo searched her pics, yes ive search her name on a few thai dating websites too. nada so far.

Do you think she would use the same name on other web sites? I don't even use my real name on FB. So you won't take our advice that this is a scam and are so hopelesly in love after 2 months of online  talk and 2 weeks of physical bliss what are you going to do? You said you can't go back to Thailand right now as you have to work. Have you asked any co-workers , relatives or close friends what they think or just TV members? Are you going to send money over every month so she can move away from this abusive husband pay for her food for her her 2 kids ect? Thai Visa has lawyer referals you best contact them.

I agree with in you  ve741 in some ways but I cant do that to some I care about.    She  has virtually ruined her life for me....... believe me I will be keeping a close eye on both.  They both don't know I know there face book accounts and I will be checking other things.    If I catch anything out, I will be gone in a flash.     But for now I cant not as Iam a honourable man or as some TV members would say "stupid"

Yea he is goofy looking but he has cash.  Me im good looking but don't have so much cash :P    (awaiting a tv member to say and brains too)   boom tish beat ya too it.

Edited by tekNique

She has no job now and is osterizied from her family she has done this all for me,

that's ok.. the 20,000 baht a month you're going to be sending her will be the best time she's ever had in her life... considering university grads there don't make anymore than like 12,000 baht / month....

Edited by ve741

I agree there's a lot of others out there, had a wander around ekamai tonight and damn... Hot girls everywhere and most probably kid free.

Anyway that's irrelevant if you've made your decision, great if you support her to get up and running but she should be keen to get her own job. There's no need for you to be sending her 20k every month, her living costs will be nowhere close. I know many Thai girls who don't earn that and still manage to support themselves. Speaking English she will easily be able to find a job working in a restaurant with a guaranteed wage including service charge of around 12k per month plus if it's a reasonable restaurant she will get a few more thousand in tips. Enough to live on by far without you sending her money.

Your money would be better saved for visiting her and supporting any future visa application.

I agree there's a lot of others out there, had a wander around ekamai tonight and damn... Hot girls everywhere and most probably kid free.

Anyway that's irrelevant if you've made your decision, great if you support her to get up and running but she should be keen to get her own job. There's no need for you to be sending her 20k every month, her living costs will be nowhere close. I know many Thai girls who don't earn that and still manage to support themselves. Speaking English she will easily be able to find a job working in a restaurant with a guaranteed wage including service charge of around 12k per month plus if it's a reasonable restaurant she will get a few more thousand in tips. Enough to live on by far without you sending her money.

Your money would be better saved for visiting her and supporting any future visa application.

If you take no other advice from anybody here, take this advice above. Tell her you're working your butt off to get to be with her and if she cares it will be enough.

Come to thailand asap. Do not send cash beyond very small amounts (bank transfers of a couple of thousand baht will help your visa app anyway).

TheRascal has articulated the best advice you can have and probably more than your foolish gullibility deserves. I have been through the doubt of red flags and things I would not have got good responses to on here either and happily married after 6years of awesomeness.

With kids involved it will be 10 times tougher. She may have to accept she won't see them again (and you should ask yourself if that is what you want from a woman). You also must be prepared to change your circumstances to be with her. All these things make me doubt your resolve as much as hers at this point, but caring does not mean being an idiot and I do think you're in over your head.

Good luck. This may drag and still end badly so I hope you found those stones I warned you about before.

• Like 1

She's asking for a lot of money and you hardly know her , if you knew her you would not be finding all this out . It's an on line relationship .

It's a scam , if you met someone in Auz after a while would you give her that much money ???! No

She's in Thailand , you can't verify anything she says . Jez, surprised she is not from Nigeria , photos mean nothing , I can use photos

Do us all a favour , give her the bloody money , and leave this link, as you are not even listening to any advice

Take mine , as it's what you want to hear

She's ace, she's genuine , she loves you and she's telling the truth , give her all she wants as it will end in hearts and tweeting birds

• Like 1

If you take no other advice from anybody here, take this advice above. Tell her you're working your butt off to get to be with her and if she cares it will be enough.

Come to thailand asap. Do not send cash beyond very small amounts (bank transfers of a couple of thousand baht will help your visa app anyway).

TheRascal has articulated the best advice you can have and probably more than your foolish gullibility deserves. I have been through the doubt of red flags and things I would not have got good responses to on here either and happily married after 6years of awesomeness.

With kids involved it will be 10 times tougher. She may have to accept she won't see them again (and you should ask yourself if that is what you want from a woman). You also must be prepared to change your circumstances to be with her. All these things make me doubt your resolve as much as hers at this point, but caring does not mean being an idiot and I do think you're in over your head.

Good luck. This may drag and still end badly so I hope you found those stones I warned you about before.

He's already given her a lot of money , even after advice not to .

I agree with in you  ve741 in some ways but I cant do that to some I care about.    She  has virtually ruined her life for me....... believe me I will be keeping a close eye on both.  They both don't know I know there face book accounts and I will be checking other things.    If I catch anything out, I will be gone in a flash.     But for now I cant not as Iam a honourable man or as some TV members would say "stupid"

Yea he is goofy looking but he has cash.  Me im good looking but don't have so much cash :P    (awaiting a tv member to say and brains too)   boom tish beat ya too it.

How do you know ? Only what she says , you can't confirm she has ruined her life as again it's only what she says . All second hand , you cannot know its true .

Yes I would say stupid , confirm first , it's all around money , sorry it's all money , you cannot confirm what she says .