In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

Don't they teach them English in College?  I don't think speaking broken English means anything bad..  The girl I was talking with spoke broken English.. she could type basic English... but she was college educated and had 2 foreign boyfriends in the past so I would expect her to know some English... also she was looking exclusively for a foreign husband.. so was probably learning English on her own as well..

The fundamentals to your post. College and foreign boyfriends IE Sex tourists gone straight because they met someone or Expats. Isn't that what I have already written in my post? High school that ceases at 13-15 years of age cannot be catergorised as college. Speaking broken English is the same as speaking broken Thai when your learning to master it and I wasn't being critical of someones ability to become fluent. I was posting how some bar girls learn it. Ignoring the reality of their bar school education and becoming defensive doesn't negate how a high percentage have learnt a foreign language like English. I'm learning to speak Thai and it's not from sitting in a bar. It is at a College. Whilst a certified "piece of paper" to me never depicts a persons ability in full even if they claim they can do the job, it is their personal demonstration that will prove their capability. Currently we are surrounded by world leaders with "pieces of paper stamped full of qualifications" who can only be described as educated idiots. Self promotion should never be criticised. If you have missed my point, then........

Seems ironic that you're lecturing about learning English when your posts are full of errors!

(Sorry. Please feel free to delete my post).

Stop trolling and using the word "posts" that suggest somehow I have become the centre of your attention. 

Sorry Obi Wan Kenobi. If you show me the way, I promise I will learn the powers of the force.

• Like 1

I was thinking name for television soap, it can be made more than 25 episodes for season 1. I suggest name "Love sick idiot man and scammer whore"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

How about this for a title......Thai Visa Troll

• Like 2

im still communicating with and now apparently he has divorced her can anyone translate this form,?  Her first name is Panumas. So I can tell if its under her name

Also picture of broken iphone I asked her to hold it up on Skype.   Im pretty sure someone said if I can post pictures of the broken iphone they will pay me the 30k.    I will take cash or bank transfer thanks smile.png              Btw the way her English isn't good, she wouldn't pass the English test they give for permanent entry to Australia, but along with my thai and some phone apps it was good enough to get by.

Edited by tekNique

im still communicating with and now apparently he has divorced her can anyone translate this form,?  Her first name is Panumas. So I can tell if its under her name

Also picture of broken iphone I asked her to hold it up on Skype.   Im pretty sure someone said if I can post pictures of the broken iphone they will pay me the 30k.    I will take cash or bank transfer thanks smile.png              Btw the way her English isn't good, she wouldn't pass the English test they give for permanent entry to Australia, but along with my thai and some phone apps it was good enough to get by.

You are fool. Get rid of that bitch. In spite of tons of advice you still cling to her. That is marriage certificate you fool. Divorce certificate is landscape format but that document is in portrait. I think you have lots of money for wasting.

• Like 2

Here's where the truth will really tell. You gave her 20,000 to get setup - great. She shouldn't need anymore money from you now. She can easily find a job paying 15-20k a month including service charge and tips and should be satisfied with you saving your money to be with her. 

You are fool. Get rid of that bitch. In spite of tons of advice you still cling to her. That is marriage certificate you fool. Divorce certificate is landscape format but that document is in portrait. I think you have lots of money for wasting.

HeHe Mr.Danny Wiseacre.... You're still too young (~45) to play Dr.Watson, who knows it all.
Use your time in Canada to learn read/write/speak some Thai, so that next visit to Thailand you will know where the local buss/songthao is heading for yours exploring "the sticks" etc.etc..
BTW Think of pot & kettle... Who is the fool?

The picture is from a Divorce Certificate [= Baisamkhankarnyar ].
(Not a Marriage Certificate =[ Baisamkhankarnsomrot] ).

To the OP.
Picture not clear enough for me to read the details.
Can you post a bigger photo or sent me a personal message with zzz.JPEG attached.
Then I will translate and  transcript names.
  • Like 2

Why tell us ??????

You got your advice and your ignoring it ??????

Give us a break and stop putting these sad requests in the thread , it's fir advice , which you ignore , so it's pointless

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

On the divorce certificate, her name appears to be Miss Kanuman Narijeen? ( no mention of Panumas) and his Mr Suriyan Narijeen.
Googling his name turns up his Youtube and Facebook accounts, but there doesn't seem much recent activity on either.
Didn't turn up anything on her name.

No, no. Keep on.

I just know that a huge amount of money is going to end up being paid to the husband.

I can't work out by what plot twist we'll arrive at that point.

I can't wait to find out - better than any TV soap!

On the divorce certificate, her name appears to be Miss Kanuman Narijeen? ( no mention of Panumas) and his Mr Suriyan Narijeen.
Googling his name turns up his Youtube and Facebook accounts, but there doesn't seem much recent activity on either.
Didn't turn up anything on her name.

I think u r a moron. It clearly says Panumas….Por sum pow first and sor seua last

• Like 2