In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

Be real careful bud. This could be genuine or maybe not.
My advice would be not to take any advice!!!
Only one person can make a decision When money and women are involved!!! You.
Many men have been burnt by Asian women, wether clever or not ( we can all fall for the bullshit)
Having said that, they are not all the same regardless of how many idiots say so.
Keep your money safe.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by myanmar123

Im starting to thing I want out big time now and im starting to lean on the side of scam again, im still confused ask #$%* but today she asked me to give him 500,000 baht or he wont divorce.    I think tonight im going to tell her that I love her but this is to much for me and if it was a scam bad luck if its not a scam you should crawl back to your husband and beg for forgiveness.  Or that she'll have to do the divorce on her own and we can make contact when it all over if were still interested.          Also... that you shouldn't put your self out there on a dating website if your still attached to your ex in anyway.

Im starting to feel a right fool sad.png  At least I will get out relatively unscathed although I will now join the ranks of the cynical...you got room for one more?

At least you know where you stand now. No one in their right mind would send 500,000 baht (or any amount for that matter) to someone they've only briefly known, who they won't be marrying for a long time (if at all) and therefore whether or not she gets divorced is currently inconsequential.

Only an idiot would send that amount of money to anyone without knowing them or being told a story on line

Regardless of the circumstances , even sending it to see if if it's a scam or not ???????

Just plain stupid

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 1

If she is asking for money already then she is scamming out bud.
You had two weeks of fun, leave it at that.
I married a Burmese woman 13 years ago, the first year I was with her ( me in the uk her in burma) I never sent her a penny just to satisfy my concern that she was the real thing.
We now have a business here and a 11 yea old girl. It can work only if you do you homework.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

You got to remember as far as I had know she was living separate to husband and was separated.   She told me she had a room I only found out she still living with ex once I got to Thailand.    but on his his facebook profile under relationship it says "its complicated" so they were kinda separate but still in same house.

In the 2 odd months we were communicate before I went to see her I never knew the chit would hit the fan like this or I would of never got involved.

Kinda separate but still in the same house lol??? Why do you assume 'it's complicated' means they were kinda separate lol? If they were separate his profile would say SINGLEbiggrin.png. I think you are definitely winding everyone up now. Do you honestly believe they're sharing a house and there's no 'boom boom' ???biggrin.png Do you believe in fairies???biggrin.png

• Like 1

I think you should just follow what your heart says to do.

Ignore anyone else's opinion or advice, you experienced what you experienced and it is up to you to make a decision, no one else can decide for you.  I know already no matter what people say, you are going to proceed and carry on this relationship.

Get married to that once in a lifetime dream girl, no matter what the consequences may be.

Or

Try to find another girl to compare with her if you let her go, which may not be as easy as you think.

If you love her propose, close this thread and then start a new one telling everybody how so wrong they were in their assumptions and predictions.

If you don't act now someone else may find her and beat you to it.

One thing I have learned in Thailand is that if you are not willing to loose her she will never be yours. You have to be strong and smart and be the man. If you let them walk on you you loose their respect. You are the man so take control and you tell her the way it is..... If she does not respond let her go and if she comes back with her tail between her legs then you know you have her for keeps. If not then you know she never cared.
I think a relationship is a two way street but if you hold all the cards (except the spot between her legs) then you have to take the lead.
Don't give her any money, you can not buy love !!!

give me her Skype. I want to see if she tries to get me to send her money. Or I would simply offer her like 50,000 baht to stay with me for 2 weeks... if she accepts then you know 100% what she's about.

and if he doesn't give her Skype now then you know it's not really over and he's still sending her cash  haha

I always wonder why these thai girls seem to be so much more emotionally stronger than the foreign guys are..  shouldn't it be the other way around?

You all make me sick!

Except me ve741 !!   

If I was in the woman market, I'd be adopting the attitude of, "You prove to me you're not a whore and scammer.  It's not my obligation to prove you are."

I've met a few online, enjoyed my time with them, treated them to nights out, and occasionally an air fare to CM, but when the bite goes on for $$/baht, I'm off like yesterday's undies.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Interesting story. I would thinking about creating television soap if I have enough finance. Can anyone help me?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sounds like a scam attempt to me!!

I want to play the leading man, tekNique.  Hang on, there'd be no plot if that happened.  She's ask for money and be dumped, so the show would be over in five minutes.

I know, but we skyped every day for 2 months for like 2 hours a day so I didn't just fall in love over 2 weeks.  You learn a lot about each other when you video call each other this much so I already had feelings for her before I went to Thailand.            I don't believe she would Skype with me this much if she wasn't really interested me as she was always asking in email "you Skype tonight mai".                    Its to much time to just try and scam someone, a scammer or some one who just wanted a gik payment wouldn't invest that much time.

I appreciate all replies, cynicism included as I need to look from different view points as I feel quite confused at the moment.   Mrjlh I appreciate your post mak.

It seems like you're not really taken in the given advice and have made up your mind already.

You're defending everything and seem genuinely in love.

We can only guess of course because none of us were there.

We also cannot judge the passionate love that bloomed between the 2 of you.

We can only judge the info you have given to us.

My advice based on that info: Abort !

Just leave this one alone.

• Like 1

Interesting story. I would thinking about creating television soap if I have enough finance. Can anyone help me?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

As technique. He can. He has lots of money to give away , just come up with a silly story

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

love for 2 weeks is not love, it is called lust

actually men can fall in love within the first 15 seconds..  definitely after 2 weeks....

As another poster on another forum once said, very aptly....................'if you think it's love, try not paying in the morning'.biggrin.png 

This thread really is pointless now. The OP asked people's opinions but is just ignoring them. If he really wanted to know what is going on he would have taken up the offers of others to skype her and see what she is up to, sent her the 20k by a method which would enable him to find out where the cash was collected (presumably he didn't and sent it direct to her bank lol) and checked how many dating profiles and social network sites she is on................easy to do as I mentioned before............just join Spokeo.com which isn't even expensive.

• Like 2

I'm seriously wondering why the moderators haven't closed this topic?? With 500 plus replies, if he isn't capable of working it out by now for himself, he can only be identified as a lost cause or someone who possibly suffers from narcissism by reading his own posts and liking the idea of being the centre of attention. Pay the 500,000 Baht ransom for divorce or get on a plane and see a real Thai village beyond the Go-Go and Beer Bars and confirm it for yourself. Engineers build bridges. Walk over one. Thailand has plenty of good people in it. Please don't post, "I'm tending to lean towards it being a scam". So many TVF members have spoken from experience which in any form of life is priceless. Make a choice or stop wasting good folks time with excuses. T.I.T. The world isn't a nice place at times and this prolonged agony should be seen as huge as Sydney's Harbor Bridge and Opera House combined.

Have you got anything to say for yourself son? Bugger All your Honor. OK. Case dismissed! 

Edited by aussiejon1604
  • Like 2

I know, but we skyped every day for 2 months for like 2 hours a day so I didn't just fall in love over 2 weeks.  You learn a lot about each other when you video call each other this much so I already had feelings for her before I went to Thailand.            I don't believe she would Skype with me this much if she wasn't really interested me as she was always asking in email "you Skype tonight mai".                    Its to much time to just try and scam someone, a scammer or some one who just wanted a gik payment wouldn't invest that much time.

I appreciate all replies, cynicism included as I need to look from different view points as I feel quite confused at the moment.   Mrjlh I appreciate your post mak.

Tell you what, after you have had a few dozen Thai ladies, all of whom will laugh with you and provide great sex (they are in every bar BTW) you will be able to reevaluate your situation.

Did it occur to you to find out how and why she knows English? Only bar girls and international business executives speak English in Thailand.

If you are smart, you will call the husband and tell him for US$ 15,000 you will disappear and let him have his family back. Be careful about the collection arrangements. Do not accept the cash in person have it wired. Over and out.

I would like to include lots of government officials/managers and some cops in the English speaking category.

Tell you what, after you have had a few dozen Thai ladies, all of whom will laugh with you and provide great sex (they are in every bar BTW) you will be able to reevaluate your situation.

Did it occur to you to find out how and why she knows English? Only bar girls and international business executives speak English in Thailand.

If you are smart, you will call the husband and tell him for US$ 15,000 you will disappear and let him have his family back. Be careful about the collection arrangements. Do not accept the cash in person have it wired. Over and out.

I would like to include lots of government officials/managers and some cops in the English speaking category.

Another nit picker who defines everything literally. Those who work in bars haven't been exposed to a profession that allows the skill of another language like English to be learn't and accepted as a communication tool when conducting duties within their professional careers. A bar girl learns English or any other language for that matter from working in a bar and being exposed to sex tourism or expats seeking company of any sort. That's the reality. There is no diploma attached to a soi bar.

1. Employer: Your English is very good. Where did you learn? Applicant: I studied English for 2 years at an International College recognised in Language Excellence. I can read and write English. Employer: Excellent. 2. Employer: Your English is good. Can you read and write English. Applicant: No. I can only speak it to some degree. Employer: Why is that? Applicant: Because I use to be a bar girl.

Edited by aussiejon1604

Don't they teach them English in College?  I don't think speaking broken English means anything bad..  The girl I was talking with spoke broken English.. she could type basic English... but she was college educated and had 2 foreign boyfriends in the past so I would expect her to know some English... also she was looking exclusively for a foreign husband.. so was probably learning English on her own as well..

Don't they teach them English in College?  I don't think speaking broken English means anything bad..  The girl I was talking with spoke broken English.. she could type basic English... but she was college educated and had 2 foreign boyfriends in the past so I would expect her to know some English... also she was looking exclusively for a foreign husband.. so was probably learning English on her own as well..

The fundamentals to your post. College and foreign boyfriends IE Sex tourists gone straight because they met someone or Expats. Isn't that what I have already written in my post? High school that ceases at 13-15 years of age cannot be catergorised as college. Speaking broken English is the same as speaking broken Thai when your learning to master it and I wasn't being critical of someones ability to become fluent. I was posting how some bar girls learn it. Ignoring the reality of their bar school education and becoming defensive doesn't negate how a high percentage have learnt a foreign language like English. I'm learning to speak Thai and it's not from sitting in a bar. It is at a College. Whilst a certified "piece of paper" to me never depicts a persons ability in full even if they claim they can do the job, it is their personal demonstration that will prove their capability. Currently we are surrounded by world leaders with "pieces of paper stamped full of qualifications" who can only be described as educated idiots. Self promotion should never be criticised. If you have missed my point, then........  

The issue isn't necessarily fluency.

Vocabulary is a good indicator.

Colleges don't teach idiomatic/colloquial English, or if they do, it's about 200 years out of date!

If a girl says "You're being a pain in the butt", she didn't learn that at College.

The fundamentals to your post. College and foreign boyfriends IE Sex tourists gone straight because they met someone or Expats. Isn't that what I have already written in my post? High school that ceases at 13-15 years of age cannot be catergorised as college. Speaking broken English is the same as speaking broken Thai when your learning to master it and I wasn't being critical of someones ability to become fluent. I was posting how some bar girls learn it. Ignoring the reality of their bar school education and becoming defensive doesn't negate how a high percentage have learnt a foreign language like English. I'm learning to speak Thai and it's not from sitting in a bar. It is at a College. Whilst a certified "piece of paper" to me never depicts a persons ability in full even if they claim they can do the job, it is their personal demonstration that will prove their capability. Currently we are surrounded by world leaders with "pieces of paper stamped full of qualifications" who can only be described as educated idiots. Self promotion should never be criticised. If you have missed my point, then........

Seems ironic that you're lecturing about learning English when your posts are full of errors!

(Sorry. Please feel free to delete my post).
  • Like 1

No posts for almost 2 days by tekNique, so that's the proof for me, and I've been saying it since soon after the thread opened. Troll !!

Why do we even entertain clowns like him?   He started with about half a dozen posts, and a contentious position, asking advice, which he subsequently ignored.

The man is an idiot.

Let's all be more vigilant, and when a new/ish member comes up with a ridiculous question/situation, just ignore him.  Trolls get their satisfaction from screwing others around, so if not given the satisfaction, they may just go away.

• Like 1

No posts for almost 2 days by tekNique, so that's the proof for me, and I've been saying it since soon after the thread opened. Troll !!

Why do we even entertain clowns like him?   He started with about half a dozen posts, and a contentious position, asking advice, which he subsequently ignored.

The man is an idiot.

Let's all be more vigilant, and when a new/ish member comes up with a ridiculous question/situation, just ignore him.  Trolls get their satisfaction from screwing others around, so if not given the satisfaction, they may just go away.

Good idea!