In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

I want to know if there is anything she can do to get divorce under thai law, without me having to pay bribe to husband.

Yeah, Thai law makes no such restriction. She's taking you for 30K buddy. Don't believe us! Talk to a Thai attorney. Then shake her off. You're being scammed. Hope you listen to us. 

Edited by moto77
  • Like 1

I want to know if there is anything she can do to get divorce under thai law, without me having to pay bribe to husband.

Yeah, Thai law makes no such restriction. She's taking you for 30K buddy. Don't believe us! Talk to a Thai attorney. Then shake her off. You're being scammed. Hope you listen to us. 
This topic is taking long, seems never ending. It is 11 days since I moved to Canada. Very busy at work as site supervisor for construction company in Hamilton. As I was walking downtown, to my surprise I have noticed some Asian women working at spas, restaurants and even nightclubs. I decided to have fun with some ladies around, many of them are surprisingly Thai ladies, who would never pass English language test as required by Canadian immigration. I wonder how could these ladies got sponsored? There must be something fishy. May be tekNique would sponsor his girlfriend to get into Australia.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

the names are correct so it seems legit, Im going to remove the divorce paper now for privacy reasons, thank you for the translation.   hmm seems I can longer edit the post

Edited by tekNique

yes, your funny story is here for ethernity... whished i could have found a facebook account but those names are not know..

I know there face book accounts, and im not sharing cause I know you guys would troll it.  Divorce paper deleted.

Now the worry is if he is going to try kill me if he finds out when I stay at her apartment on my next trip over.

Edited by tekNique

yes, your funny story is here for ethernity... whished i could have found a facebook account but those names are not know..

I know there face book accounts, and im not sharing cause I know you guys would troll it.  Divorce paper deleted.

Now the worry is if he is going to try kill me if he finds out when I stay at her apartment on my next trip over.

I'd be worrying about that too. As well as that it is all a scam.

Edited by nottocus

I'd be establishing the address, and giving her a date for your arrival three or four days after the actual date.  Drop in unannounced and see who is in residence. You may be surprised.

If she won't, or says she can't give you the address because she wants to meet you at the airport, you will know even before you get on a flight that you've been scammed.  I already know.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

Longest troll thread in the history of any forum. Those of you who have kept up for 23 pages and who I have not seen post in any other thread need to have some hard words with yourself. Yes thats you Dannyshin and anyone else.

Longest troll thread in the history of any forum. Those of you who have kept up for 23 pages and who I have not seen post in any other thread need to have some hard words with yourself. Yes thats you Dannyshin and anyone else.

Ok, ok, we get it.  Now will the trolls stop wasting everybody's time complaining about how they're wasting their time, and find something else to do?  If people want to read & post, it's their choice.

If i was you, i wouldn't stay in her apartment.  Find a hotel,  He may have divorced her, but they do have kids together, plus the fact that he has lost face big time.

Please don't close this thread.  I'm loving it!!!  Takes away from the same old same old drudgery of my life.

• Like 2

God help us , how long is this going on .

Will it end when he tells us he has no money , as he's sent to all to Thailand , then start another subject about being scammed .

Part II

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand
  • Like 1

So she meet you at the great ATM, Bangkok Airport,
Great scam, this is up there with the classic sick buffalo story....

Hi guy I told you several time tekNique is writing fiction. But you people wasting your time on advising him. There are many Thai women not just seek money but fortunes in western countries.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Mate he's been told that so many times. He won't he's holding on to this fantasy and will only look at what he wants or agrees with

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

i wish the op gave up some more pictures, i kinda start to like her,  send me her facebook in PM

i live nearby smile.png

Sure give me 30k Australian and ill give you heaps of photos and video her Skype, facebook, apartment address and mobile phone number smile.png

Edited by tekNique

i wish the op gave up some more pictures, i kinda start to like her,  send me her facebook in PM

i live nearby smile.png

Sure give me 30k Australian and ill give you her Skype, facebook, apartment address and mobile phone number smile.png

You're overcharging, the most you can expect is 20k back plus maybe 5k finders fee. 

Anyway you haven't given an update in a few days... we're invested in this story so it's only fair you keep us updated ;)

you can pay me that amount and i will take it off your shoulders ,you will waiste is anyways or a multiple of that

so now you are her PIMP and you are not even married with her ...