In love with thai girl married to thai man

tekNique

Not much happening try to get an Aus tourist visa for her, shes got no money in her account though and wants me to put 100,000 to 200,000baht in her account.  She says she'll pay me back but im reluctant to do it.

Other than that just skyping most nights and email.         I miss Thailand mak though, and wish I was there with her nearly every day.

Not much happening try to get an Aus tourist visa for her, shes got no money in her account though and wants me to put 100,000 to 200,000baht in her account.  She says she'll pay me back but im reluctant to do it.

Other than that just skyping most nights and email.         I miss Thailand mak though, and wish I was there with her nearly every day.

She won't get a visa at this stage. You've not known her long enough. If you put that money in her account then if she takes it then there's very little recourse you can take to get it back again. Why is she telling you she needs this? If it's cos "friends" are telling her she needs money in her account to get the visa you should be a little wary as it would suggest she has a lot of farang dating friends which potentially is an indicator of bargirls or at least partgirls looking for an easy ride. 

Doesn't it make you feel slightly suspicious that there have been so many requests for money in such a short period? I've been with my girl 2 years and she's never once asked me for money, she's educated and has a reasonable job but she's by no means rich. 

Did she get her own place yet? If not what happened to your 20k?

• Like 1

the money in the account needed for the visa scam... now where did I hear this before

the girl is getting desperate

(if) she is divorced, the next 9 months she cannot remarry anyway (thai law)

no job, no money, nothing to come back to = 0% chance to get a visa

but you can both go live in cambodia , cheaper and 1 year visa = very easy & cheap

Pay you back? LOL  by doing what?

She'll never pay you back and the fact she even said she'll pay you pack should make you suspicious because knows she could never pay you back.

The fact that she's asking you for money is bad...  The girl I used to talk with never asked for money...  I even offered it freely to her on more than one occasion to "help out" and she refused it...   Of course she has a full time job but still doesn't make much...  like 12,000 monthly.

Why don't you tell her to go find a job?  See what she says... tell her you'll pay for her rent but anything beyond that is her problem. 

You all make me sick

Edited by ve741
  • Like 1

This is your best post yet, I would stick the 200k in the bank as you will need that to pay for the flights and visa. I would also record her wanking off on skype incase she does try to rip you off

Wonder how many times you've referred to women as "whores" in this thread. 

1. You'll probably never "get" this but the problem is with you not with other people. You got scammed, so what - your fault for not keeping your eyes open and not being smart enough to figure it out. Get over it and stop being such a miserable loser. 

2. If so many Thai women are whores and looking to scam and get green cards then stop bothering with them and find yourself a nice hot young Canadian women, I'm sure they are queuing up... or are they whores for some reason too?

• Like 2

Hope you aren't trolling.

Well, offer her everything you got. Your love, a future together. Ask her to elope - like Tina Turner taking just her name.

Maybe they weren't even legally married?

Go get her and get the hell away, if you are serious. Don't pay $ 30,000. But be ready to elope...

Good luck!

She has no future with him, JMHO. He will never forget & forvice anyway. Help her, she already sacrificed her reputation and more for you...

Interesting. Where has all the money gone, she wants 100,000 or 200,000 Bht , what's she spending it on!!!!!!!! Shit she is a grabber. A decent Thai lady would never ask for that amount of cash . She is living in Thailand ???? Not another country ????? If she wants that amount .

If she has no money now, and you have given her money already , and she now has no money, even if it was meant for someone else, any sensible person would keep some , to live on , if she's that broke.

So how the hell is she going to pay you back ? I wouldn't lend that type of money to someone that money in the UK or Auz , as I would be worried they could not pay me back, and they would earn more , never mind someone in Thailand who has no way of paying .

If you give her money , consider it gone like the rest you have sent .

Your real worry is the amount she is asking for, alarm bells should be ringing , my man , huge big ones , and any Thai lady who asks for that amount of money bells should ring. If she says she needs it to live, and you believe her,,,,,, well it shows how much you understand Thailand and their life.

If she gets a visa to go to Auz, is it a work Visa ?? Doubt it, so she can't pay you back when ( or more like if) she comes over.

You buy the tickets , you can get a refund, and if you send her the money , I would guess she would need more .

You are now , a money cow, she will have a lot of sick buffaloes soon.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand Edited by Foxter

so what do you plan on doing?  moving to Thailand? marrying her and taking her out of Thailand? 

Nah, he plans on trolling a while longer, pi$$ing off from this thread, then turning up under another ident and doing it all over with some other similarly ridiculous scenario.

I think we're dealing with a dysfunctional fool....as all trolls are.

Edited by F4UCorsair
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Im in an awkward situation that I haven't seen occur before.   I'll try to keep the explation as short as possible as im unsure of what to do next.

Im a farang from Australia, I met a girl on a thai dating website it stated that she was separated so I was okay with that.    We got pretty serious online and started skyping every night, she changed her profile to say she was no longer looking for someone and found someone.               So I knew she was serious about me and wasn't just a gik I also believed this from our video conversations.       We skyped for about 2 months, I then went to Thailand for 2 weeks to go see her (I just got back 2 days ago)

When I went to Thailand she met me at the airport and stayed with me for 2 weeks in various hotels.     On the second day she was with me her Thai husband emailed saying " I hate you you destroy my family ec ect" (he had hacked into her email account and got my email address )   I replied to him I did not and that as far as Im aware she is separated and that I love her very much and only care for her happiness.                 She then got on the phone and talked to him and her mother (her mother wanted her to return as well)     I said I understand if she has to go but she ended up staying with me.

We had a great to weeks sure the sex was great, if it was only sex I could walk away easy, but it is more than that we are like great companions we laugh together so much and have so much fun together.      As you would say in the west we are like partners, we are lovers but also great friends and care very much about each other.

After I left she was going to go home to get some stuff then rent an apartment but when she went home her husband and mum have made her a virtual hostage.    They have locked her inside and smashed her iphone so she can no longer email or communicate with me.     I know this as her friends have emailed what has happened and I can communicate with her abit through her friends but it isn't easy as they don't speak English well.

She has said that under thai law she cannot divorce him as he does not want divorce and he has not hit her or the like.    On of the emails he sent to me said for divorce cost $30,000 US dollars.    I guess this a bribe as a divorce does not cost this much.     I would pay this for her freedom if I could but I cant as iam not a rich man and I recently bought my first house in Australia so a lot of my savings went to the deposit. 

Im at a lost as what to do?    As I don't want to lose her, if it was just sex I could walk away easy but its more than that.      Im on a big down now after returning home as weve been communicating everyday for 2-3 months and now I can no longer speak with her.

Any advice, can I tell her friends to tell her to tell the police that she has had her possessions smashed and is being held against her will?   Or will they not care as he his her husband and she is her mum.

This is truly a situation I didn't see happening when I first planned my trip to Thailand.  

I know its difficult to forget someone so perfect, but seriously, move on mate!

Sent from my GT-P6200

I can get the ball rolling Runamile with just a few ideas for a bare bones plot.  I have to admit to not having a great imagination when it comes to writing though.

Whilst prostrate, his prostate working overtime, ar$e pumping up and down like a fiddler's elbow, enjoying the pleasures of this young Thai girl who is married to a Thai man, lost in a fog of ecstasy oblivious to all other than the task at hand, the local soi dog chewed off one of his feet?

On his way to hospital, the pickup broke down and the bite went on for money to cover repairs.  They ditched the pickup and hailed a passing songthaew, one in which the driver didn't try to extract an exorbitant fare, was mechanically sound, and didn't travel at the speed of light.

Whilst at the hospital, her grandmother died and the bite went on to pay for the funeral, and flying close relatives from New York and London??  They subsequently couldn't be found, or the money just wasn't sent, so it was spent on Mekong whiskey.  They all got thoroughly pi$$ed, and granny is still on ice in the morgue, a month later.

I've done my bit, so I'll leave the next few ideas to somebody a little more creative, and with a more vivid imagination than I have.

Edited by F4UCorsair

• 2 weeks later...

yes OP how bout an update, i found it odd that in ur skype conversation you posted , she used some words like paracetamol, and a few other difficult words with perfect spelling, at least i would of thought difficult for her level of education .

maybe they killed him... sent him a PM last week.. no repelies

I think that reinforces my contention that he is no more than a troll.

Please let's all be a little more conscientious about posting here.  If a contentious topic is posted, and the p[poster has only a few posts to his credit, just ignore it. It's odds on he's a troll, and all we do by feeding the troll is encourage him to set up another identity and start it all over again with an equally dumb post.

Seems like he ran out of ideas once he claimed she wanted 200k baht. As soon as he wrote that his trolling this topic was probably finished, unless he can surprise us. Seems doubtful.

The most surprising thing was how such a mundane trolling managed to keep the thread engaged for 25 pages. Maybe it was the 'Thai husband' novelty, usually the male Thai figure is in the background, denied or disguised in these kind of farang-Thai-love-scam cliches.