Fox Fork Service In Chiang Mai

chiangmaiexpat

TCA stocks the Fox service parts and basic seal replacement plus oil change is ~1200 baht. Takes less than an hour.

If your having internal issues like lockout malfunction then difficult to explain to the regular mechanic fix it.

If its an internal issue then the owner/mgr can do it. The mgr's name is Jutapoom but he isn't always at the shop and might have to schedule a time in the future to work on a fork.

In the past Jacky and Chitawat have said no Fox service but I haven't inquired lately to see if they offer it now.

TCA – Thai Cycling Alliance

44/1 Thevarit Road

T. Chang Phueak A. Mueang Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai 50300

ภาษาไทย [+]

Tel. 053-406-292, 081-041-5511

[Thailand Distributor: BIANCHI, JAMIS, INTENSE, ELLSWORTH, TURNER, BIKE FRIDAY, KONA, PIVOT, FOX, EASTON]

GPS – N 18 48.296, E 98 58.507

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I picked up my wheels from TCA and I was not so thrilled to see that the front wheel wasn't trued. Also, the hub started to make noises that it didn't make before. sad.png

Sorry the hear that, seems like the Chiang Mai branch of TCA is as bad as the Bangkok head office. I won't buy anything from these guys anymore, with all the issues I have had with them, which even includes special ordering an (Easton) wheelset, which they promptly sold to someone else even though I'd already paid for them,and telling me they had a new freehub in stock, when they didn't and doing a crap installation of a groupset on my previous bike. Would avoid using them for anything at all if at all possible! Basically means I can't have the Campy cx groupset I wanted for my new cyclocross bike I'm building up though, which makes me sad sad.png