World Cup In English Sophon Cable Tv

drayon

sounds like there is a light at the end of the tunnel...... more detailled informations please :o

regrettably, they played the first game, then chatted about it afterwards then told us they will be back 2morra at 4pm every day for match highlights and never bothered to show the other game :-( iz b well pissed thats for sure.

The bbc stream wont work thru a uk proxy and the other stream was a crock, they never had live commentary just a some geezerz calling it and rambling on about the previous game...total waste of bandwidth IMO.

Last night Sophon Channel 8 carried the Sweden v Trinidad and Tobago game live with English commentary. I don't know from where they obtained the feed, what's more I don't care. More please.

DD National from India, Sophon Channel 39, is only showing 3 more live games. They are the two Semi Finals and the Final itself.

Last night Sophon Channel 8 carried the Sweden v Trinidad and Tobago game live with English commentary. I don't know from where they obtained the feed, what's more I don't care. More please.

DD National from India, Sophon Channel 39, is only showing 3 more live games. They are the two Semi Finals and the Final itself.

They also played the Argentina game as well. They mentioned it was from South Africa as they were talking about the game but the picture was actually the Thai dudes behind the desk but their audio was not output to us. BTW channel 8 here is Real Madrid TV, i was very surprised when i saw the game played on this channel, especially after i disengaged mute to hear english..whoo hoo...more pls

How many channels do we need to have the King on? And really, we have a bday for 1 day, this guy has a mass celebration for like, what a week it seems. Shameless self promotion. sigh