I got a Yala Girlfriend

leosuntime

So I met a girl on TF from Yala, she is young and ultra cute. I worried before meeting her because I wondered why such a cute girl couldn't find thai guy. She had been single for one year after leaving her ex-husband. She has one kid.

I went to yala to meet her and besides the fact the south preparing for war right on the border to malaysia, it was a great success mostly.

She loves soccer and tattoos lol opposite to me, but we both like computer games, movies, fantasy, computer and stuff.

she is kind of a punk misfit that society rejects and she always scowls at people lol, but she is still super cute and a tiny bit boyish looking

She is crazy romantic!

Like most thai girls she cant swim and apologises for being brown. She wanted me to get her prenant straight away!! prolly a bad sign lol

She is 21 im an 33 so we r a bit far apart in age...

I told her we will live but we must make a business and both work hard. I said i would only take 100k and if that runs out i would leave for good...

comments

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100k in what? She sounds strange but good luck.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Now that's what I call setting the ground rules from the very off. Problem Is I am having issues understanding why the budget is so ..... Well you know!

• Like 1

This does have all the ingredients of a good story in the future. It's nice to see that care in the community is allowing some to travel outside of their own country and skip the day centre.

• Like 2

OP that is great news you have found your true love. You should invite her ex husband to share a dinner with the both of you and let her and her ex partner put both their pasts behind themselves. Best to go American Share (split the bill) when you take out the ex.

Edited by BookMan

"Anchor Baby": Illegal Mexicans in USA will have a baby there, as the baby becomes a US citizen upon birth, and thus elligible for government benefits (food, housing, etc.). In essense, the illegal parents immediately obtain support from "Uncle Sugar" (Federal and State governments).

"Have a baby with me," "Adopt my kids," are methods used by women everywhere, to bind the man, legally and morally.

You have been informed/warned.

• Like 2

Dark, tatooed (presumably), boyish, with a kid.

Can't imagine why other men wouldn't go near her.

I am 65 and well traveled with ladies, I also can't imagine why men stay away. hahahaha enjoy the ride for a while and then move on, far away

I do not think the young Thai woman wants to work because she already wants to be impregnated by you to have a mixed baby and she already has one child from her ex-husband. doesn't that tell you something about the woman whether she is a responsible person ?

At age 21, does she study a higher education or she is done with her education? Being cute and young but lacking of higher education does not take a woman very far in the future to be financially secured unless she is married to a good financial situated man who would take care of her.

If I were a man, I would not go crazy with a young woman who does not seem to have a mind set in getting settled down. She is more interested in getting pregnant again with a farang man.

Some women just feel great when pregnant. btw was she or is she still "married' with a Thai man??? I just love this soap operas and real life dramas. 32 and 21, well it won't matter when the numbers are 70 and 81 LOL

Edited by BlueSkyCowboy
  • Like 1

I enjoyed your post very much.

It had all the elements that make a great TV thread - internet dating, naiveté, potential ladyboy, losing money, bonus kid, unwanted pregnancy, age difference and dark skin cutey.

Well done sir.

Don't forget the souther danger zone. The SAS expats are covered too.

Disgusting......................... I hope she meant the apology about being Brown!! everything else is completely normal.... go for it, you got a winner there, if I wasnt fat, old, ugly, boring and skint Id take her myself.

i like your posting style sir........ thumbsup.gif