Panthongtae ridicules Abhisit on social media

Lite Beer

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seem to remember this lad was caught cheating in his university exam?

Just laying the foundations for his political career, this guy could be P.M one day.

This stupid boy is being groomed by his equally stupid father to be the next in line in the planned hereditary family dictatorship.

His father is so stupid that he became wealthy in a country where a small oligarchy had previously controlled wealth. He is so stupid that he won a landslide election. He is so stupid that Abhisit and his puppet masters in the military could not silence him. He is so stupid that he had no trouble finding a place to stay and of being hired as an adviser.

And meanwhile, you were stupid enough to come to Thailand where you jump through hoops to get your visa and denigrate and insult Thais you do not deem qualify for your acceptance. Okie dokie.

No, Mr. Thaksin is not stupid - Mr. Thaksin is cunning and ruthless and single-minded and greedy who is an expert in playing the Thai system. Now, his son is more and more frequently in the news...combine this tidbit with a rich and powerful father characterized as above and you get a scenario for Thailand's future where I can't decide whether to howl at the moon, or dance a jig...please advise Mr. geriatrickd...

A fugitive sending a boy to do a man's job.

Is it possible that you posted on the wrong thread? Did you mean to post this in the Abhisit thread, what with Suthep being wanted on charges and Abhisit making his grand announcement as saviour of Thailand?

I got the right thread.

I believe the incumbents are facing a barrage of their own charges.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Just laying the foundations for his political career, this guy could be P.M one day.

This stupid boy is being groomed by his equally stupid father to be the next in line in the planned hereditary family dictatorship.

His father is so stupid that he became wealthy in a country where a small oligarchy had previously controlled wealth. He is so stupid that he won a landslide election. He is so stupid that Abhisit and his puppet masters in the military could not silence him. He is so stupid that he had no trouble finding a place to stay and of being hired as an adviser.

And meanwhile, you were stupid enough to come to Thailand where you jump through hoops to get your visa and denigrate and insult Thais you do not deem qualify for your acceptance. Okie dokie.

I believe you could marry him but you would need to get him out if Dubai first

• Like 1

You remember a lie that was promoted in an effort to destroy a young man's life.

His crime was having notes related to a different subject in his possession. Those documents were seized at the time and reviewed by the university.

The university stated that the documents were not related to the exam and he was cleared of the accusation.

Why repeat what is untrue?

It could be true and untrue. Given his status , white documents seized can be red documents . We don't really know. Can we? A nobody visiting a brothel is no news but a hiso passing by a brothel can be translated to be a sex maniac in news by haters.

Has Oak ever made a positive contribution to society?

drugs .. cheating ....enough said

Most likely far greater than you have ever made..

You write cheating. It has been stated multiple times that he was cleared of the allegation of cheating. Why then repeat a false statement.

Why do you post a lie?

• Like 2

You remember a lie that was promoted in an effort to destroy a young man's life.

His crime was having notes related to a different subject in his possession. Those documents were seized at the time and reviewed by the university.

The university stated that the documents were not related to the exam and he was cleared of the accusation.

It could be true and untrue. Given his status , white documents seized can be red documents . We don't really know. Can we? A nobody visiting a brothel is no news but a hiso passing by a brothel can be translated to be a sex maniac in news by haters.

We do not repeat allegations that are unsubstantiated and disproven .Depending on its form it can be either slander or libel, both of which are illegal acts in Thailand.

Another malicious and idiotic comment.

In case you did not know; Oak is a heterosexual, I am a male and not interested in marrying another male. Same sex marriage is illegal in Thailand. In any case, I would expect his long time girlfriend might object to Oak getting married while he was seeing her.

BTW, he doesn't have to "get out" of Dubai as he is often in Asia and the EU for business.

No, Mr. Thaksin is not stupid - Mr. Thaksin is cunning and ruthless and single-minded and greedy who is an expert in playing the Thai system. Now, his son is more and more frequently in the news...combine this tidbit with a rich and powerful father characterized as above and you get a scenario for Thailand's future where I can't decide whether to howl at the moon, or dance a jig...please advise Mr. geriatrickd...

Do you hold the same position for Abhisit? After all, Abhisit never really worked did he? How do you think he supported himself?

Do you know hoe Abhisit obtained his seat in the House? In the west, such an appointment is often called patronage or parachuting a person into the position. You judge Oak harshly because his father is wealthy. Well, here's a news flash: So is my father. Does this automatically make me a "bad" person? Is it Oak's fault that his father loves him and took care of him? I appreciate that many westerners have difficulty with the concept of taking care of children and of parents, but this is a large component of Thai culture.

When there is nothing useful to say, no contribution, no ideas - just ridicule the opposition.

For me this is just another clue that the PTP and Shinatawara's are a bankrupt party.

I'm not thai, and this matters to me because I choose to live here.

Well, if and when the EC, the military and entrenched displaced oligarchy allow Thailand to have an election, we'll be able to put your supposition to the test at the ballot box.

Has Oak ever made a positive contribution to society?

drugs .. cheating ....enough said

Most likely far greater than you have ever made..

You write cheating. It has been stated multiple times that he was cleared of the allegation of cheating. Why then repeat a false statement.

Why do you post a lie?

Now, now, be nice. Remember, you want to be considered the Graham Greene of Thailand. But if you keep writing stuff like this, people are going to think you're Mickey Spillane.

In case you did not know; Oak is a heterosexual, I am a male and not interested in marrying another male. Same sex marriage is illegal in Thailand. In any case, I would expect his long time girlfriend might object to Oak getting married while he was seeing her.

BTW, he doesn't have to "get out" of Dubai as he is often in Asia and the EU for business.

I've never understood why one human being could possibly fawn so much over another, especially one so tainted, unless there was some degree of amour involved.

• Like 1

I've never understood why one human being could possibly fawn so much over another, especially one so tainted, unless there was some degree of amour involved.

It is a question of right and wrong. Multiple false statements have been made. It is wrong to lie. It is malicious to repeat such falsehoods.

You seem to have some issues in respect to sexuality with your constant reference to some sort of same sex attraction. It is juvenile. I don't know why some people have this need to try and slap gay slurs into threads. If you are insecure, so be it, that is your cross to bear. He's been attacked and insulted by some political factions and their media outlets in Thailand. They didn't think a soft spoken guy who buys flowers for his girlfriend on their anniversary would stand up to the bullies. Well, he did. He has a right to speak out.

• Like 1

Suthep shuns Abhisit, this cartoon character attempts to belittle him...

The one winner, of course, will be Abhisit

Fine. Then have an election and put your claim to the test of the ballot box. Based on the past election results, Abhisit will most likely be the loser.

• Like 1

Screen grabs from YouTube of Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva, top, and United Front for Democracy against Dictatorship secretary-general Nuttawut Saikuar. Nuttawut is seen ridiculing Abhisit, as the ex-prime minister speaks about finding a solution

BANGKOK: -- Former prime minister Thaksin Shinawatra's son, Panthongtae, has scoffed at Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva's call for talks to end the political crisis.

In a post on Facebook, Panthongtae, who is known as Oak, said Abhisit's video clip seeking negotiations "made him sick".

"It is the Democrats who created problems for the country by opposing the elections," the post said.

"I happen to have found a clip that is much better and more democratic - it was produced by famous Nuttawut Saikuar wearing a tie and white shirt and talking like Abhisit, but better.

"Let's have a contest to make similar clips proposing exits for the country. Dress neatly, fix your hair and face to look good like him.

"We will have an award for any clip that is better than Abhisit's," the post read.

Just another idiot who thinks an election will solve all Thailand's problems. He would be leading the protesters if the Democrats won the election.

He is just another know nothing who is content with corruption.

• Like 2

Because that is what most TV posters do, and that's because they have had an even less successful education than the pathetic Oak.

This guy was the catalyst on the so called war on drugs after getting caught with drugs in his systems.Any remember he was also the official photographer at the asean meeting a few years ago after daddy bought him he world most expensive camera at the time..Nothing but a dropkick in my book.

Oak was also awarded the exclusive advertising contract with MRT subway, while Dad was PM, with his newly formed How Come company despite the company being brand new and with no previous advertising experience. :ermm:

how come??? Lol. I so dislike this pip squeak

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Oak, a billionaire's son whose achievements in life amount to being thrown out of Thammasart University and being caught with a piece of paper in his pocket for his final exam at Ramkhamhaeng University.
Better ask Daddy for some more money.

I didn't think you could be stupid enough to get thrown out of a Thai collage if you had the money. He must be really stupid.

What would the Shin's do without social media ?

Lose all their defense.

• Like 1

posted on the wrong thredad

Is it possible that you posted on the wrong thread? Did you mean to post this in the Abhisit thread, what with Suthep being wanted on charges and Abhisit making his grand announcement as saviour of Thailand?

Yes it is possible Nuttawut Saikuar.poated on the wrong thread he is a red shirt. Not known for their mental capacity beyond violence.

What?

This guy was the catalyst on the so called war on drugs after getting caught with drugs in his systems.Any remember he was also the official photographer at the asean meeting a few years ago after daddy bought him he world most expensive camera at the time..Nothing but a dropkick in my book.

Oak was also awarded the exclusive advertising contract with MRT subway, while Dad was PM, with his newly formed How Come company despite the company being brand new and with no previous advertising experience. ermm.gif

how come??? Lol. I so dislike this pip squeak

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Guys, you've made geriatrickid cry. Stop it.

Soon little Oak will be anointed PM of this country. You thought Yingluck is slapstick comedy? You ain't seen nothing yet!

How Come's performance after being handed the MRT contract was ridiculous. They installed TV projectors at every subway station which:

- often malfunctioned,

- featured only ads by AIS and other Thaksin companies,

- also showed government and state agencies' ads, mandated by his daddy the PM.

How Come was wisely put out of its misery when Thaksin was booted out and convicted.

• Like 2

It is a question of right and wrong. Multiple false statements have been made. It is wrong to lie. It is malicious to repeat such falsehoods.

You seem to have some issues in respect to sexuality with your constant reference to some sort of same sex attraction. It is juvenile. I don't know why some people have this need to try and slap gay slurs into threads. If you are insecure, so be it, that is your cross to bear. He's been attacked and insulted by some political factions and their media outlets in Thailand. They didn't think a soft spoken guy who buys flowers for his girlfriend on their anniversary would stand up to the bullies. Well, he did. He has a right to speak out.

I think it has to do with the perception that it's a question of right and wrong for you when Thaksin & Co. are attacked on TVF.

Might be wrong but don't recall you getting so riled up when multiple false statements were spewed the other direction.

Don't take me wrong - I don't personally have an issue with people supporting one side or another, choosing which posts and topics they wish to comment on etc., just that your position is obviously (at least to most, I think) not very neutral on these matters.

I do agree that the gay slurs (or whatever people wish to call them) aren't appropriate. No interest in his sexual preferences, but still think he's a spoiled rich brat. If memory serves, he DID admit trying to cheat, and was miraculously cleared a few weeks later when the institution reviewed its position vs. Daddy. You are free to believe this was an honest mistake.

Portraying everyone who does not agree with you as stained-singha-singlet-beer-gut-shorts-dirty-flipflops-with-varicose-veins is both poor form and getting old. Plus not everyone can be expected to be well scrubbed and properly attired.

• Like 1