Panthongtae ridicules Abhisit on social media

Lite Beer

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oak cant help himself as he suffers from tiny pecker syndrome and has to try to belittle others to make himself feel good. Everyone knows he is hopeless and will never amount to anything apart from spending daddies money, couldnt pass his uni exams without any help and then had to slip the top dog an envelope to make sure he was allowed to get away with it, found with illegal substances in his system. This poor excuse for a human would be sorted out quick smart in any other country as they wouldnt take his bullsh*t plus you cant buy your way like you can here if daddies rich, pathetic individual that needs a good sorting out.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I pity Geriatric Kid. He wilfully distorts the facts about the bad seed Oak and throws hissy fits like an angry gay lover, but all he reaps is mass ridicule from everyone on this forum.

Oak was too slow-witted for Thammasat, moved to an easier university where he promptly got caught cheating and signed a confession (google it, kid). But daddy's a billionaire and mommy an aristocrat, so the dean knew what was good for him and didn't want to join the ranks of the 'disappeared' under Thaksin's regime. Thus Oak got away with it. (Funny how the offspring of the wealthy and influential always get away with naughty behaviour in this country, but I don't want to anger GK even more so I'll drop the subject.)

Yet GK is up all night, itching for a bitch fight with anyone who dares to question the integrity of his beloved little Oak.

Final Verdict: pathetic

Classic gay basher comment. So now I'm like an angry gay lover. Why are you obsessed with Oak's sexuality? You and a few others keep calling him gay. He's a heterosexual and he had more than a few of Bangkok's elite's daughters begging for play. Are you jealous or something? The allegations about cheating were just that. You can come up with all sorts of conspiracy theories, but if the allegations are to be considered as true, then the dismissal of the charges must be accepted as true as well. Know what? I brought in notes to my exams as well. it happens when you sit for 2 exams in one day. It also happens if you have a study group to go to after the exam. Know what else? I cheated on one exam. As part of our graduate program requirement we had to demonstrate fluency in 2 languages. Some of the people were having a hard time with the multiple choice language exam. I coughed out a few answers. The elderly proctor thought I was up to no good, but didn't catch me. It was foolish on my part, but fun as most of us were consumed with laughter. Two of the people who benefited now occupy senior positions, I am wondering now if I should denounce them despite all that they have accomplished since I broke the rules so long ago.

oak cant help himself as he suffers from tiny pecker syndrome and has to try to belittle others to make himself feel good.

Now how would you know about his penis size? Why would you be looking at his penis? Are you one of those self loathing gays afraid to come out of the wardrobe?

Edited by geriatrickid
  • Like 1

I pity Geriatric Kid. He wilfully distorts the facts about the bad seed Oak and throws hissy fits like an angry gay lover, but all he reaps is mass ridicule from everyone on this forum.

Oak was too slow-witted for Thammasat, moved to an easier university where he promptly got caught cheating and signed a confession (google it, kid). But daddy's a billionaire and mommy an aristocrat, so the dean knew what was good for him and didn't want to join the ranks of the 'disappeared' under Thaksin's regime. Thus Oak got away with it. (Funny how the offspring of the wealthy and influential always get away with naughty behaviour in this country, but I don't want to anger GK even more so I'll drop the subject.)

Yet GK is up all night, itching for a bitch fight with anyone who dares to question the integrity of his beloved little Oak.

Classic gay basher comment. So now I'm like an angry gay lover. Why are you obsessed with Oak's sexuality? You and a few others keep calling him gay. He's a heterosexual and he had more than a few of Bangkok's elite's daughters begging for play. Are you jealous or something? The allegations about cheating were just that. You can come up with all sorts of conspiracy theories, but if the allegations are to be considered as true, then the dismissal of the charges must be accepted as true as well. Know what? I brought in notes to my exams as well. it happens when you sit for 2 exams in one day. It also happens if you have a study group to go to after the exam. Know what else? I cheated on one exam. As part of our graduate program requirement we had to demonstrate fluency in 2 languages. Some of the people were having a hard time with the multiple choice language exam. I coughed out a few answers. The elderly proctor thought I was up to no good, but didn't catch me. It was foolish on my part, but fun as most of us were consumed with laughter. Two of the people who benefited now occupy senior positions, I am wondering now if I should denounce them despite all that they have accomplished since I broke the rules so long ago.

oak cant help himself as he suffers from tiny pecker syndrome and has to try to belittle others to make himself feel good.

Now how would you know about his penis size? Why would you be looking at his penis? Are you one of those self loathing gays afraid to come out of the wardrobe?

I've seen you in many threads about gays over the past few days. Normally featuring members of the Shinawatra family.

When I say "members" I'm not implying anything by the way

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What would the Shin's do without social media ?

Social media is what has destroyed the elites hold over the nation.

The people can no longer be treated as mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed bulls***)

The information age means no more secrets.

Biased media outlets such as The Nation are exposed for what they are - mouthpieces of the anti-democratic fascists.

That's one way to look at it.

One could also say that the advent of social media made it much easier to spread disinformation, lies and propaganda.

Social media is pretty much what newspapers, radio and television were at the time. It can be manipulated (and it is) all the time and with ease.

As for "people no longer treated as mushroom...etc", maybe not - instead they're getting BS dripped intravenously and being told that they're informed. Yay for us! We're all winners!

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

hahahaha, pathetic response as usual, obviously cant come up with an answer to it so you have to try to denigrate.

You dont have to look at it to know the truth(then again maybe you do), you can tell entirely by his attitude, poor little man has to try to make others look bad becasue he knows he is a total failure as a man himself. The only ones that cant see it are those with their heads so far up they have brown rings on their ankles.

This pathetic excuse for a human is the exact copy as his father, a drop kick that will not amount to anything without the money snaffled from the people of Thailand. Disparaging remarks about being a closet gay are really laughable coming from you, maybe when you mature enough you will be able to understand what we are all talking about.

• Like 2

Gay dear? Who dear? Him dear? No dear.

How very dare they.

An intelligent person will see your comment for what it is: A manifestation of social insecurity rooted in the schoolyard taunts of children who thought calling someone gay was a neat insult. It speaks volumes about the twisted sick minds of some who hold such hate. Seriously, it's 2014 and those types of insults belong in Uganda and Putin's Russia.

Or a manifestation from a comedy series in the UK...!

I apologise for rattling your cage. I believe you are from Canada (?) and that humour has been suppressed there ever since Monty Python's Lumberjack Sketch. smile.png

• Like 1

What would the Shin's do without social media ?

Social media is what has destroyed the elites hold over the nation.

The people can no longer be treated as mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed bulls***)

The information age means no more secrets.

Biased media outlets such as The Nation are exposed for what they are - mouthpieces of the anti-democratic fascists.

That's one way to look at it.

One could also say that the advent of social media made it much easier to spread disinformation, lies and propaganda.

Social media is pretty much what newspapers, radio and television were at the time. It can be manipulated (and it is) all the time and with ease.

As for "people no longer treated as mushroom...etc", maybe not - instead they're getting BS dripped intravenously and being told that they're informed. Yay for us! We're all winners!

This cuts both ways - The social media also provides an avenue for "information" to penetrate the N and NE of Thailand counteracting the (poor quality) red radio stations indoctrination of so called red villages. The feed point for a lot of this is the increasing number of rural family member who work in the cities.

It has always been harder for Democrats to get there message across in N & NE than PTP in BKK, so democrats probably are the net winners.

By the way, that Nuttawut - all dressed up in fancy clothes Thaksin bought for him - still looks like a thug.

The less said about little Oak the dimwitted cheat, the better. A waste of oxygen.

Well tubby, he's still better dressed than the typical tvfer outfitted in his uniform of a soiled Singha singlet barely containing a beer belly, shorts that put the pasty white legs with bulging varicose veins on display, and flip flops that present dirty toes with their blackened toenails.

You call him a cheat, but their is no evidence that he is a cheat. Are you jealous that the gentleman can dress appropriately when so many foreign guests look like they obtained their wardrobe from the trash bin?

50 posts (and counting) vigorously defending Oak.

Are you his boyfriend? Let it go, it's the weekend and there's plenty of other fun to be had. Oak is well-connected and wealthy enough to defend himself forcefully.

Oak signed a confession after getting caught at Ramkhamhaeng. Google it. That he was cleared after a three-week (!) investigation is perhaps due to his daddy the prime minster taking a keen interest in this matter and summoning the university's dean over for a quiet chat.

Geriatrickid paints a pretty picture of his notion of a 'typical tvfer'. I wonder where he got his inspiration for such a graphic description.... the mirror perhaps? biggrin.png

"so many foreign guests look like they obtained their wardrobe from the trash bin?"

Doesn't seem to have to high an opinion of any body that is not PTP or red shirt.

Do you hold the same position for Abhisit? After all, Abhisit never really worked did he? How do you think he supported himself?

Do you know hoe Abhisit obtained his seat in the House? In the west, such an appointment is often called patronage or parachuting a person into the position. You judge Oak harshly because his father is wealthy. Well, here's a news flash: So is my father. Does this automatically make me a "bad" person? Is it Oak's fault that his father loves him and took care of him? I appreciate that many westerners have difficulty with the concept of taking care of children and of parents, but this is a large component of Thai culture.

I was asking for your advice whether to welcome or not to welcome a possible Thai future with Oak as a political leader. Instead I receive questions about Abhisit (?), what does that have to do with anything? And what's with the lecture on parenting? I think your train of thought has derailed.

I was looking for wisdom and got hot air. Hm...have you ever been a politician?

He also justifies Chalerm for getting his kid of off a murder charge just because he is his son. He is so blinded by Thaksin BS that he is unable to answer a question such as you proposed.

I have not raised the subject of Chalerm, nor is this thread a discussion of the Chalerm and his family. Why the tangent? Is it because neither of you had anything with which to rebut my comment?

True you did not mention Chalerm specifically but you attack a Democrat based on his family and defend an idiot PTP son based on his father. I just mentioned one other example in the Genre you choose.

• Like 2

Abhisit pretends to be reasonable. In fact he is the opposite. He and his party decided to boycott the February elections, and people who block elections, in my view, are the lowest of the low. Added to the charge-sheet is that fact that Abhisit connives with the criminal Suthep, who advocates kidnapping the PM, demonising the Shinewatras, and an extreme policy of opposing democracy.

As a result, I would place Abhisit in the Thai pantheon of political criminals down there with the fascist Phubul, the corruptest-of-the-corrupt Sarit, and the infamous book-burner Thanin.

This fellow Oak seems not to have commited any such crimes from what I can gather. He seems to support democracy.

Do you really believe that oh Anteater of 18 posts? If so you are totally off the mark. Try again. This kind of BS is quite transparent to those on TV who have any understanding of Thai politics, Thai culture and recent events. But also, as I have said here many times before: I am interested in human rights and common decency. I am interested how the lumpen suffer at the hands of those who have the money=power. I am interested in money politics and how this has led to the suffering of many people throughout the world. I sincerely hate people who grab for themselves without consideration of those around them. I've held this perspective all my life. That's why I am sickened by the actions of the Shins who don't give a monkey's frt for anyone else but themselves. But I'm even more sickened by the farang sycophants who post Thaksin-supporting nonsense here - much of which has no basis in fact and most of which is utter rubbish. The facts are facts and anyone with any acumen whatsover can see that.

• Like 2

Geriatrickid paints a pretty picture of his notion of a 'typical tvfer'. I wonder where he got his inspiration for such a graphic description.... the mirror perhaps? biggrin.png

No. Many years of being in Thailand's epicentre of tourist ripoffs, Patong. It was sometimes amusing to see these foreigners perched on a bar stool at 10 am as I went about my business. I will say, that the foreigners who are gainfully occupied in Bangkok, Hua Hin, Udon etc. dress in a different manner.

Anyone who has a respectable Thai partner/spouse/girlfriend/friend usually receives wardrobe guidance and is not allowed to leave the home looking like a resident of the Sally Ann residence.

Pray tell what business is it you are in that takes you into bars at 10:00AM in Patong.

Did it ever occur to you that they are tourists and not out to impress you with there looks just on holiday and letting it all hang out. When they are home they may well stick a stick up there ass to impress the people like you they have to work with.

• Like 2

A post in violation of this forum rule has been removed as well as the replies:

11) Do not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Posts discussing Panthongtae's university cheating scandal have been removed as well as the replies as that is off topic to this thread.

Once again, this topic is not about the Panthongtae's university cheating scandal, off topic posts have been removed.

Another post in violation of this forum rule was removed as well:

8) Do not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities or to incite useless arguments by avoiding troll activity.

• Like 1

Abhisit pretends to be reasonable. In fact he is the opposite. He and his party decided to boycott the February elections, and people who block elections, in my view, are the lowest of the low. Added to the charge-sheet is that fact that Abhisit connives with the criminal Suthep, who advocates kidnapping the PM, demonising the Shinewatras, and an extreme policy of opposing democracy.

As a result, I would place Abhisit in the Thai pantheon of political criminals down there with the fascist Phubul, the corruptest-of-the-corrupt Sarit, and the infamous book-burner Thanin.

This fellow Oak seems not to have commited any such crimes from what I can gather. He seems to support democracy.

* out of likes...

but LIKE !

This fellow Oak seems not to have commited any such crimes from what I can gather. He seems to support democracy

cheesy.gif Having read your post, i would sugest that you do a little research befor posting such drivel whistling.gif

cheesy.gif Having read your post, I would suggest that you do a little research before posting such drivel. whistling.gif

• Like 1

Do you really believe that oh Anteater of 18 posts? If so you are totally off the mark. Try again. This kind of BS is quite transparent to those on TV who have any understanding of Thai politics, Thai culture and recent events. But also, as I have said here many times before: I am interested in human rights and common decency. I am interested how the lumpen suffer at the hands of those who have the money=power. I am interested in money politics and how this has led to the suffering of many people throughout the world. I sincerely hate people who grab for themselves without consideration of those around them. I've held this perspective all my life. That's why I am sickened by the actions of the Shins who don't give a monkey's frt for anyone else but themselves. But I'm even more sickened by the farang sycophants who post Thaksin-supporting nonsense here - much of which has no basis in fact and most of which is utter rubbish. The facts are facts and anyone with any acumen whatsover can see that.

Great Post thought it needed repeating as obviously some people missed it.

I may come across at times like I don't care for people but the fact is I am totally with you on that. People are more Important than wealth and power used only for personal gratification such as we see in the last elected government and their stand in's today.smile.png

Let this post be taken as a warning to New Zealand. They are currently ranked as the least corrupt country in the Pacific Basin. In fact second in the world. We are coming after you. We just have a mountain of sh-t in the road that needs removing so we can repave the whole road on solid ground.smile.png

You have been warnedwai.gif

• Like 1

Good grief! Little Oak hasn't committed any political crimes, he is just another rich Thai kid with more money than sense. OK, he's thirty three going on seventeen but If anything he's better than most of them because he's a daddy's boy and he does exactly what's told.

There you go, again, dropping in hints of your plutocratic status. Limousine liberal. If the UDDers ever do take over this country, the one good thing about it would be that you and your ilk would be among the first to feel their wrath and suffer the consequences for your smarmy sanctimony. Even if you have all your goodies safely stored abroad, these cultural revolutionaries might close the doors before you can get out, before your "senior positions" occupying buddies can even help out.

cheesy.gif Limousine liberal? I take the bus between Hua Hin and BKK. It's 305 baht and quite comfortable. That makes me pragmatic. BTW, I am conservative on most issues. As you are an American, you probably think my centrist position on social issues is commie. A plutocrat? Unfortunately, you have misused the pejorative term. I suggest you look up the term as I am not ignoring social responsibilities/obligations, nor do I support the wealthy segments of Thailand's population in their pursuit of self pleasure, and the amassing of wealth no matter the cost to society. As an aside, I respect Winston Churchill and he was forever railing against plutocrats. (Read his biography. He was a great man despite his personal flaws, and one I admire.)

I work and yes due to my family circumstancesand education, I am higher on the Thai social hierarchy than many of the angry, bitter western immigrants to Thailand. There are many westerners who occupy a higher position to me. I don't grumble over it because that's life. I went to school with people like Oak and grew up with people like that Red Bull heir. Sometimes the kids are scum and downright evil .If some of the stories of the antics of these rich kids were published on a regular basis, people would be up in arms and organizing a lynch mob. However, in this case, Oak has not done anything wrong, He has not mowed down anyone in his car, he hasn't operated bars that burn down behind the veil of shell companies and a patsy, and nor has he owned and profited from brothels/massage shops. He is no worse and no better than Thais of his generation. You have never met him have you? If you had, you would know that he is polite, soft spoken and genuine. Outside of the political arena, no one has anything negative to say about him. However, you and the other angry group of malicious and jealous old folks go on about your hate. You will still be doing your visa runs and waiting for your social security payments while people of his generation go about their business oblivious to you and the hate.

• Like 1

it doesnt take a smart man to begin his fortune selling drugs. it doesnt take a smart man to raise the prices on his drugs by killing all his competition. it dpesnt take a smart man to LIE to millions to get their votes. it doesnt take a smart man to be in thaksins shoes. it takes a greedy, selfish one.

Wow. So now the haters are reduced to accusing people of being drug dealers. Classy.

• Like 1

There you go, again, dropping in hints of your plutocratic status. Limousine liberal. If the UDDers ever do take over this country, the one good thing about it would be that you and your ilk would be among the first to feel their wrath and suffer the consequences for your smarmy sanctimony. Even if you have all your goodies safely stored abroad, these cultural revolutionaries might close the doors before you can get out, before your "senior positions" occupying buddies can even help out.

cheesy.gif Limousine liberal? I take the bus between Hua Hin and BKK. It's 305 baht and quite comfortable. That makes me pragmatic. BTW, I am conservative on most issues. As you are an American, you probably think my centrist position on social issues is commie. A plutocrat? Unfortunately, you have misused the pejorative term. I suggest you look up the term as I am not ignoring social responsibilities/obligations, nor do I support the wealthy segments of Thailand's population in their pursuit of self pleasure, and the amassing of wealth no matter the cost to society. As an aside, I respect Winston Churchill and he was forever railing against plutocrats. (Read his biography. He was a great man despite his personal flaws, and one I admire.)

I work and yes due to my family circumstancesand education, I am higher on the Thai social hierarchy than many of the angry, bitter western immigrants to Thailand. There are many westerners who occupy a higher position to me. I don't grumble over it because that's life. I went to school with people like Oak and grew up with people like that Red Bull heir. Sometimes the kids are scum and downright evil .If some of the stories of the antics of these rich kids were published on a regular basis, people would be up in arms and organizing a lynch mob. However, in this case, Oak has not done anything wrong, He has not mowed down anyone in his car, he hasn't operated bars that burn down behind the veil of shell companies and a patsy, and nor has he owned and profited from brothels/massage shops. He is no worse and no better than Thais of his generation. You have never met him have you? If you had, you would know that he is polite, soft spoken and genuine. Outside of the political arena, no one has anything negative to say about him. However, you and the other angry group of malicious and jealous old folks go on about your hate. You will still be doing your visa runs and waiting for your social security payments while people of his generation go about their business oblivious to you and the hate.

OOOOhhhhhhh please GK. I would be shy to type something like this for the general public to read. Making out your above most persons--we call these SNOBS not gentlemen who are usually respected. You are high on the Thai social hierarchy -- and you take a bus 300 baht from Hua Hin to BKKcheesy.gif

We in the UK. would say FOYOI full of your own importance.coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Pray tell what business is it you are in that takes you into bars at 10:00AM in Patong.

There are a lot of witty lines in this thread, but I think the one above takes the prize for 'One Liner of the Day'

it doesnt take a smart man to begin his fortune selling drugs. it doesnt take a smart man to raise the prices on his drugs by killing all his competition.

Pardon me for cutting your quote short, but those first two lines, above, ....I thought you were referring to the CEO's of Johnny Walker or Seagrams. 'killing off competition, in reference to booze corp heads, means forcing the criminalization of all other recreational drugs' ...which is what booze, beer and wine makers/dealers have successfully done worldwide. Sorry if off-topic.