Woman arrested in South Pattaya relating to Child Exploitation offenses

Rimmer

2000 baht ,Goodness i remember the days when you could roger every girl in the bar ---twice for that

And this is funny ?? Maybe if somebody was "rogering" your 17 year old daughter you would see how stupid your comment was.

And you think it's "funny" to make references to people's family?post-4641-1156693976.gif

Its giving him context when making a stupid comment about under aged prostitution and a young girl who being forced to sell her body for others to profit from. Get ittttttttt!!!!!!!!!!

His comment made no reference to underage prostitution. It merely referred to the price of bargirls in the old days and how much more expensive it is now.

2000 baht ,Goodness i remember the days when you could roger every girl in the bar ---twice for that

You must be old.

Nah it was just a cheap bar with "ladies" well past there sell by date cheesy.gif

You havnt been here long ,22 years ago most girls in the bars were under 20 ,old was 28/30 ,and unfortunatly many bars had 14 year olds in them ,outside of the tourist bars, in most bars 500 baht was for all night and the next day ,200 baht was short time ,to be honest now i don't really know the prices ,in the bars ,i only pay with handbags and shoes in our housebiggrin.png

1990, yes, even the Best in the Bangla side Soi was LT 500 B. rolleyes.gif

Some of the posts are just "WRONG", it reads like medievel times, old enough to bleed,old enough to breed.

My Thai niece will be 18 this year, helped her Mam bring up the other kids,did house work, washing preparing the food for the stall etc, since she was 5 or 6.

She has never had a BF, gets very shy around boys her own age & sexualy "is still a kid".

Granted there are street wise kids in Thailand a lot younger, but it dosn't make it right & unless they take these people to court & give them a nice long stay in the BKK Hilton, it will never change.

If the girl is grown up enough & it's her choice to go on the game, then very little we can do,but to take a girl out of care & be her pimp, is down right wrong, in any country.

I'm afraid you've inadvertently elevated the status of some posters form neanderthal to medieval.

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Was that what you paid for underage girls?

What a stooopid thing to say.