PDRC leader Sakoltee arrested at Suvarnabhumi airport

Lite Beer

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hes a good guy hope hes out soon ...fighting for real democracy ...wai2.gif

fighting for "real" democracy, yellow style? you mean boycotting elections, blocking elections booths and bashing and intimidating those with different political opinions ? because these are the defining characteristics of the movement he is helping to lead.

Yes your right

while the red shirta, (backed by the PTP) act as stand over men at elections, bashing and intimidating those with different political opinions ? and burning down shopping centres when they feel like it, because these are the defining characteristics of the movement the PTP are helping to lead.

I believe it was the PDRC thugs who used these tactics to stop people registering as candidates and blocked people from voting. Suthep actually called on his people to intimidate and use what ever means necessary to disrupt the elections. Do you remember the respect my vote people pleading to Suthep to be allowed to vote.

Erm, so he was arrested coming back into the country. However, he was able to leave without being stopped? Is there not an alert put out to airports about people wanted by the courts to prevent them leaving the country...........

It seems to me that the only time that the police could have arrested him was when he returned to Thailand. He would have passed through security in Korea and the police could have been certain that neither he nor any guards that were with him must have been un-armed.

Really? What stopped them arresting him when he flew out of Thailand? I see nothing in the report about armed guards with him in the departure lounge of Thai airports.

Oh, wait, I see, just another attempt by you to insinuate all pdrc leaders are followed by an armed entourage if they so much as go to take a leak.

More nonsense in other words.

• Like 1

fighting for "real" democracy, yellow style? you mean boycotting elections, blocking elections booths and bashing and intimidating those with different political opinions ? because these are the defining characteristics of the movement he is helping to lead.

Another of your brain dead remarks. Of course there is not one Red Shirt Fanatic that bashes Monks or kills children or kills a yellow shirt canvasser in Isaan. What would those characteristics define ?

Do you know that it was a red-shirt who killed the children?

They certainly cheered and celebrated the attack when the attack that led to the child's death was announced on stage at one if their gatherings. I believe the individual in question referred to it as a fight back or something.

But yes, you are right, no convictions in court yet.

Edited by Bluespunk

Another of your brain dead remarks. Of course there is not one Red Shirt Fanatic that bashes Monks or kills children or kills a yellow shirt canvasser in Isaan. What would those characteristics define ?

Really? They arrested, charged and convicted him that is great. I am glad that case is solved now string the scum up in public and allow the people to torture him to death.

You obviously didn't see the video of the Red Rally when it was announced on stage by a Cop and all the red shirt crowd cheered. Do you think they would cheer if a yellow shirt did it ???