Abhisit ready for talks with PM, Thaksin if broadcast live

Lite Beer

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had a littlef respect for this bloke as though he had a brain now wants to get on bandwagon with shins maybe they have told him will buy a house and money to holiday in virgin islands what a turncoat cheers

A well thought out post, best of the day-- NOT, that Laos whiskey is stronger than you think.

i agree with other post pompus old fart cheers to all have some brainsss sorry to disapoint only drink leo

Love the idea and just to make it more interesting.... Do it Live, as suggested and in ENGLISH....that would separate the Sheep from the Goats!

It will never happen, Thaksin and his clone clown wouldn't / couldn't agree as they would fall flat on their collective faces. As for wanting it to be in English why?- this is a Thai speaking nation.

They could always hold an election and Mark tell his party to take part, not close polling stations, send the mob home and make a statement to the fact he will respect the out come of the peoples choice of the next government, called Democracy been around along time in our own countries.

Best debate they could have.

They could always hold an election were every candidate is allowed to campaign in any province without the fear of threats or intimidation, sometimes death.

That would be good wouldn't it, I'd respect that.

It would be good and should be able to be done - but remember red democracy, we want / demand it only be done our way, that is via threat, violence, and graft.

He's not a relevant part of government and has no authority or position to do or say much of anything really, so YL is correct by not responding to or even acknowledging him and his silly tweets.

If you were the PM under fire, and one of the primary figures who had been grassing you up in public for months, suddenly turned around and said they wanted to "help", what would you do?

You are talking about Thaksin aren't you ??

Thaksin is well known to be pulling all the strings in this country, so obviously I wasn't talking about him.

If you were the (CT) PM in this circumstance, would you agree to have publicly aired meeting/discussion with Suthep or Abhisit ?

My previous reply was meant to be sarcastic, as it sounded like comment re Thaksin.

If I was her I wouldn't dare to have live open debate with anyone as she has not the brain/caliber to do it.

Because I had been exposed to this extent, abusing/unaware/aiding I would have scarpered long ago. sure, why the hell didn't she, she must have been aware the longer it went on the more exposure there would be. But she took the stand as she misread things, she thought she had such a following from majority of circles, but as it turned out only red shirt hardcore.

So yes had I been in her shoes I would have gone when I dissolved parliament. IF I WAS HER.

they would win an election so they don't have anything to prove to abhisit , he is the guaranteed loser,

and they cant stand losing so have to try other means to discredit them with further propaganda

Edited by 3NUMBAS

had a littlef respect for this bloke as though he had a brain now wants to get on bandwagon with shins maybe they have told him will buy a house and money to holiday in virgin islands what a turncoat cheers

A well thought out post, best of the day-- NOT, that Laos whiskey is stronger than you think.

i agree with other post pompus old fart cheers to all have some brainsss sorry to disapoint only drink leo

Just testing-knew you drank alcohol.

He does not want to be on the band wagon with the Shins--WHAT ?? it is them that are scraping the barrel. Time will show you, This guy has more brain than all the PTP put together. but you would not understand that. HE hasn't just ruined Thailand, Your lot have.

I am sure there is already a done deal...

• YL stands down with some dignity.
  • Abhisit appointed CTPM.
  • With chosen ministers from all major parties to form a coalition CT Government.
  • Some electoral reform.
  • EC to set a date for elections.
  • (Many pardons even eventually Uncle T)

Wow the rabid reds are out in full force in this thread

Yes, what they obviously recognise as a positive move from the Dems, against the stagnation from the PTP camp has frightened the bejabbers out of them.

(I actually wanted to say something more number2ish than"bejabbers" but the mods would have jumped on it.)

Edited by The Deerhunter

I am sure there is already a done deal...

• YL stands down with some dignity.
  • Abhisit appointed CTPM.
  • With chosen ministers from all major parties to form a coalition CT Government.
  • Some electoral reform.
  • EC to set a date for elections.
  • (Many pardons even eventually Uncle T)

Sorry, Can't believe that at all. Boom boom,!!

They could always hold an election and Mark tell his party to take part, not close polling stations, send the mob home and make a statement to the fact he will respect the out come of the peoples choice of the next government, called Democracy been around along time in our own countries.

Best debate they could have.

They will hold an election sooner or later. The problem is (and I am sure you don't know this) that in large areas of the N & NE people know ther vote will be opened and something terrible will happen to their house/buffalo/tractor if they have not voted the way the village political head tells them to. This is called electoral fraud/corruption etc and it has been a big problem. It would be nice to have an election where such things don't happen and that is what the nice Mr Suthep is trying to achieve. In may other parts of the country, such nasty htings are much less common. Hope this information helps you

• Like 2

I heard of a company that instructed their employees to vote a certain way and they would get a bonus!

I hope this information helps you.

and red villages, if you don't vote how you are told - your house / pickup somehow catches fire.

I hope this information helps you.

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 2

they would win an election so they don't have anything to prove to abhisit , he is the guaranteed loser,

and they cant stand losing so have to try other means to discredit them with further propaganda

Your avatar is fitting you perfectly!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app