where can i get a french bulldog puppy in bangkok?

Looking to get a french bulldog puppy here in bangkok, and not looking to travel to far to get it hopefully. Anyone know any reliable/trustworthy dog breeders with a variety of french bulldogs and such to choose from? I really would love a greyish one. I can't seem to find anything in English accept for this rising star french bulldog thing on facebook.

Hope you guys can help

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

The breed has already been introduced to a tropical climate be it Bangkok or any where else in Thailand. If you do get the dog and raise it properly there shopuld be no problems. I actually bought an air conditioner for one of my aging Golden Retreivers that passed away almost three years ago. The aircon hasn't been turned on since he died as I can't stand it! What we do for the animals that we love.

• Like 1

The breed has already been introduced to a tropical climate be it Bangkok or any where else in Thailand. If you do get the dog and raise it properly there shopuld be no problems. I actually bought an air conditioner for one of my aging Golden Retreivers that passed away almost three years ago. The aircon hasn't been turned on since he died as I can't stand it! What we do for the animals that we love.

ours has a double coat and we also will do anything to make his life comfortable.

yes wayned I also think of jedi,never to be forgotten.

I think that Jedi was Tywais's Golden. My old man was Charlie who passed away at 11.5 years. My Avatar, Joseph, passed away 1.5 years ago due to liver cancer, he was only 8. I only have one Golden left now who is almost 11, but a also 8 adopted Thai mutts.They actually let me live in theor house because I feed them and clean up after them.

I think that Jedi was Tywais's Golden. My old man was Charlie who passed away at 11.5 years. My Avatar, Joseph, passed away 1.5 years ago due to liver cancer, he was only 8. I only have one Golden left now who is almost 11, but a also 8 adopted Thai mutts.They actually let me live in theor house because I feed them and clean up after themsorr

sorry I got mixed up its that,that comes to us all OLD AGE you must love your dogs being able to still have more around the house after the beloved cross that rainbow bridge.it does come to us all[old age] I am looking at my son who is laying outside on the marble table he keeps his eyes on me through the window,come on dad its nearly time for breakfast.

me and the wf.are so lucky to have him.but this will be the first for me and the last.so here's hopeing he out lives me.