Kittens

DD13

Hi Everyone

At 3pm today I went outside of my property and sitting under the hedge were 6 young kittens.....

We live in a semi-rural situation with no other neighbours who have cats....

Obviously someone has decided that the best way to get the problem of 6 kittens off their hands, was to "dump" them outside a Farangs house...........(we already have 2 dogs which were dumped as puppies)

I can tell that they have been come from a home environment because they are not scared, and are happy to be handled

We have just fed them tinned cat food, which they ate immediately, and were obviously ravenous

We have 6 cats of our own.....so cannot enter into having more

My question is "are there any TV members who would like to offer homes to them?"....if so PM me

If no response I will need to speak to Paul & Sandra at "Cats4You"

Many thanks for reading this

• Like 1

tell people roughly where you are and post some pictures, better chance of finding a home then

Good idea Paddy

We are close to Nong Get Noi just off the beginning of the 36 Road

I will post some pics asap

A bump and a suggestion, may be contact Paul or Sandra from http://cats4youinpattaya.webs.com/

I know they always have people asking for kittens, anything that can help to find little baby tigers a homesmile.png

I already have 15 dogs and 9 cats, so could not possibly take more in even though sometimes its hard to resist

Thanks for your reply

I won't show my fiancé your pet total.....or I may come under pressure to catch you up

• Like 1

I've been trying to find a breeder of Abyssinian Kittens as I had a couple in a previous lifetime and would like my daughter to enjoy the same pleasure.

Somehow I doubt there are ANY in Thailand, let alone CNX so, how about some Pictures of these little Moggies?

I've been trying to find a breeder of Abyssinian Kittens as I had a couple in a previous lifetime and would like my daughter to enjoy the same pleasure.

Somehow I doubt there are ANY in Thailand, let alone CNX so, how about some Pictures of these little Moggies?

They are asleep now ....but first thing in the morning we will take them into the garden and take some lovely pics of them.....and post them on here

They are adorable

Thanks for your reply

Here is a break-down of the sexes

I All tabby male

1 Tabby & white male

3 Pretty black & white females

1 All black female

All have spent their first day with full tummies and have interacted well with my dogs.......the male dog shepherding them away from the pool

There are three expressions of interests today.....so hopefully they will all find loving homes very soon

"They are a delight"

Sorry that I cannot post photos for some reason I cannot make it happen.....however as previously posted...if you PM me your e-mail I can attach them to it