Need help with Sponsorship in Phuket

ThaiBurger

Hello -

I am looking to hire someone who can be my "eyes" and "ears" and "hands" and "feet" in Phuket.

Someone who is assertive, and willing to be persistent and patient. Run errands such as pick things up for someone I am helping in Thailand, who does not have the ability to do so on their own. Someone who can go places and meet with certain people (such as her doctor), convey certain messages to them, and help me get things done, that I would normally do myself if I was there.

I have tried for a year to do this myself from the USA and it has been nearly impossible. If you are interested, or can point me to some sort of concierge service that does things like this (a little more involved than your average "sponsorship" situation), I would appreciate it.

You can reach me by PM here.

Thanks.

Links to HIV and AIDS support groups, clinics and information can be found on the following websites:

Huh?

Have I missed something?

Links to HIV and AIDS support groups, clinics and information can be found on the following websites:

Huh?

Have I missed something?

Yes.... try reading post #7

The girl that this "person" wishes to assist" will already have been informed of all the Thai based assistance available to her.

No one has the right to question or obtain information about this girl on behalf of some unknown third party.

If the OP believes he has some right to interfere with this girls life he had best make the move to Thailand .

Maybe an expat's wife who can communicate effectively in English (assuming the OP doesn't speak much Thai) could be the right person, if an agreement can be reached about remuneration.Hope it works out.

Edited by keestha