Free Guitar Lessons In CM

AJ Alex

Hi,

If anyone wants any free guitar lessons then please let me know

I taught guitar in the UK for ten years and would like to offer some free lessons to anyone who wants them

I simply miss teaching guitar and I have some free time so lets do this...

Any age or ability is welcome

Please PM me if you are interested

Have a good day :-)

Alex

• Like 2

Wonderful. Black music is the best! So natural and inventive, especially when you compare the playing with the previous example (not that the previous example is at all bad - just a different style).

Edited by Card

I live in BKK but sometimes visit CM. I have been an almost obsessive Blues fan all my life (I'm in my '60s now) - mainly electric guitar - I always visit Boy Blues Bar when I am in CM. But am completely useless with any instrument so have only ever bought 3 harps and an acoustic guitar which I cannot play. I have often considered buying an electric guitar but never did because I'm afraid it would end up like the other instruments. I would love to learn a blues riff on an electric guitar but have never even tried an electric guitar. If I had the confidence to play something, anything, I could progress from there. Do you have an electric guitar and could you teach me a very simple blues riff? If so, I would love to come along for a lesson or two when I am next up in CM.

Sign me up. Exactly what I've been looking for, "inexpensive group lessons...I've played a couple of years, mostly blues but feel stuck in my progress.

Edited by arend

Yes I have a work permit from a school I work at however I know it's only valid for that place of work. I will hire out a room from the school next time i do it. Most people just want someone to jam with and you don't need a work permit to jam so i'm sure I will be ok. Thanks for the heads up read and noted :-)

• Like 1

Good show there. A true teacher never quits teaching. I have helped many a folk get started for a life of music. For guitar, the most important thing is a low action and light gauge strings. That first month is what discourages most from overcoming the learning curve and sore uncooperative fingers. Wait until they have formed some hand strength before introducing Barr chords and keep the music fun and lively.

post-157017-0-39310100-1398923304_thumb.

• Like 1

Hello Alex

I'd like to have some lessons, something I always wanted to do but never had time before. Now I have time on my hands and it would be ideal. I'm in my sixties and an absolute beginner. Please contact me if interested thanks ...

Good show there. A true teacher never quits teaching. I have helped many a folk get started for a life of music. For guitar, the most important thing is a low action and light gauge strings. That first month is what discourages most from overcoming the learning curve and sore uncooperative fingers. Wait until they have formed some hand strength before introducing Barr chords and keep the music fun and lively.

I think it's down to personal preference really. I can't stand 009-042 gauge sets, it's like playing with rubber bands.

I have stubby fat fingers. If you don't mind teaching someone who totally sucks at every musical instrument I've tried, well I'd give it one more shot. Totally retired now and somewhat bored. PM me. Thanks.

Edited by connda

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hi alex. me and my partner are interested to see. can you text me your email address.
Cheers
<<<< Email address removed as per forum rules, use the PM function instead >>>>

Edited by metisdead
17) Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile