Does anyone else's girlfriend fly into incoherent rages about nothing?

bodkin

There is only two things you both have to remember 1/ Men are stupid (they make the same mistakes over and over.)

2/ Women are crazy (end of story) Once both parties understand there shortcomings things will make sense for both parties.

• Like 1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time she does that, do a batshit crazy rant on the spot. It doesn't have to make sense. Don't touch her. Just convince her that you're crazier than her. Act like you're possessed. It'll scare the shit out of her.

• Like 2

Bail out. Cut your losses before one of you kills the other. You'll either be Dead or in a Thai Prison.

Doubt that either would be worth "hanging" around for. There are plenty more available and without all the problems.

You joined over a year ago and this is your first post...

TV has a lot of these members...

They are created to make Thaivisa.com look like "The Biggest Expat Forum In The Whole World"; on a slow day george (re)activates them to produce traffic, so the place keeps looking busy.

With this thread now on page 4, with only one (FIRST) post from the "OP", again, a success.

• Like 1

You have all seen those stunning models on the dating ads on this forum, right. Do you think they also come with the "crazy" factor built in, LOL. Imagine paying all that money and getting a lemon giggle.gif .

What ads ?

• Like 1

Psychology says she may feel guilty for taking your money although I am sure it is a fair exchange. When she gets angry laugh, tell her you love her. Tell her how terrific she is in bed. Compliment her on some positive attributes to let her know that she is worth every penny you spend on her.

If it is because she thinks you are not worth it then do all of the above and ask her if her life is better now than before. Ask her how it is better. Focus on the amount of money you will spend on her in the next 10 years.

A little psychology goes a long way. If you are sincere it is no trick. If you are not sincere she already knows it and you cannot do anything about it unless you decide to be completely honest.

HONESTY REALLY WORKS.

• Like 1

You have all seen those stunning models on the dating ads on this forum, right. Do you think they also come with the "crazy" factor built in, LOL. Imagine paying all that money and getting a lemon giggle.gif .

Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet

But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat

Peter, Paul and Mary song on Youtube.

I made a very good choice on Thailovelinks.com. I did however check everything before I came. She had a good government job. I saw her bank account. I met her family and friends. I connected with her via an air card for 4 to 6 hours/day. She hard a lovely 8 year old daughter who was happy and well adjusted. She owns property. My only disappointment was her inability to conceive which she let me know about and then changed her mind. She wants a test tube baby. Perhaps I will comply.

A little selfish and conceited on my part.

Reading this as a woman, all I can think is the sex must really be great, because there's no way I could have gotten away with treating my husband this way during the early years of our relationship and still be married 38 years later.

Unless I'm missing something, what kind of hold does this woman have on you? This isn't a mature, adult relationship. And the people in it aren't acting like mature adults -- that includes you.

Sex with Asian women is fantastic. They know what they like and are not afraid to get it with or from their partner. I have been ridden like a rodeo bull. I have been squeezed into spaces that are soft and fuzzy. I have been caressed like every man wishes he was caressed. I have been blown away. Some Asian women really adore my apparatus and are not afraid to show it. Makes one feel important and above all wanted and needed.

Makes all the little foibles worth while.

Here's an option get a dog if it pisses on floor say that is one dog, If it takes a dump on floor say that's 2 dog and if you come home dog nips at you say that's 3 dog pull out gun shoot dog. Make sure girlfriend or wife whatever the case see's and hear's this if she asks why you shot dog say that's 1 woman. Problem solved.

Here's an option get a dog if it pisses on floor say that is one dog, If it takes a dump on floor say that's 2 dog and if you come home dog nips at you say that's 3 dog pull out gun shoot dog. Make sure girlfriend or wife whatever the case see's and hear's this if she asks why you shot dog say that's 1 woman. Problem solved.

What if his wife never pooh's on the floor ? facepalm.gif ........................whistling.gif

Reading this as a woman, all I can think is the sex must really be great, because there's no way I could have gotten away with treating my husband this way during the early years of our relationship and still be married 38 years later.

Unless I'm missing something, what kind of hold does this woman have on you? This isn't a mature, adult relationship. And the people in it aren't acting like mature adults -- that includes you.

Sex with Asian women is fantastic. They know what they like and are not afraid to get it with or from their partner. I have been ridden like a rodeo bull. I have been squeezed into spaces that are soft and fuzzy. I have been caressed like every man wishes he was caressed. I have been blown away. Some Asian women really adore my apparatus and are not afraid to show it. Makes one feel important and above all wanted and needed.

Take a trip to Brazil or Cuba. There are lots of reasons for liking Thailand. But you didn't hit one of them.

• Like 2

What if his wife never pooh's on the floor ? facepalm.gif ........................whistling.gif

Well she has all ready s**t all over him.

Must be an extremely strangebrew you are imbibing.

When any poster's wife (or husband) has an outburst, again, can they please have the foresight and preparation to video the incident on their telephone, post it on youtube, and link it here at TV, for our legal advice assessment and amusement.

Ask yourself a simple question: Do I want to put up with this abuse for the rest of my life - until the day I die?

If the answer is "no" ... you know what you have to do. But it sounds like manning up and taking control of a situation isn't really your style.

(I'm not saying you aren't a decent man, just that you probably aren't an alpha male - a lot of my best friends eat every bit of shit their wives feed them.)

You know, a lot of these women don't start out as monsters. I'm pretty sure I could take a sweet as pie nice girl and turn her into a total bitch within a year or two. Most guys do this unintentionally. She gets a bit angry, he hates confrontation, so gives her her way, hoping to appease. Pavlov begins to take over. It happens again, she gets the same result. The problem when you give someone everything they want is that they lose all perspective and appreciation for what they get and the sacrifices others make for them - and they can't work out why they aren't getting any satisfaction from getting everything they want.

So her frustration increases and so does the level of her demands and attendant abuse. And meanwhile, she steadily loses respect for the guy, which makes it even easier to abuse him. Horrible stuff emerges from the dark cobwebbed recesses of her mind, and irrationality starts to rule the day.

Adults are really just big children who are supposed to be a bit more mature and able to control themselves a bit better. Think of what happens when you give a child everything they demand. They are never happy, they annoy the hell out of everyone around them, and they live in a pretty lonely little world of constantly unsatisfied desires.

In the long run, family members - spouse, children, etc. have to discipline each other and keep each other in line -- on a basis of mutual respect. And in the end, it is appreciated because everyone is happier. Without that, one person hogs all the space and nobody is happy.

But putting an angry genie back in the bottle is very difficult.

• Like 1

In my experience, Thai women don't use the NO word like western women do.

• Like 1

how does this differ from the non thai girls you have met in your life. I suspect you have reached a conclusion many have reached before. Women? logic? never the twain shall meet. this is not just relevant to thai girls but to malaysian, australian, french, german, brazilian, americans, yeah even that girl who liked your accent and then asked to go fug in her beachside house she is also illogical, despite having a sensible view about sex

however pm and I will provide you the answers to all this an more . at a cost though

interesting this, do dating sites now ask for an image of bank book and proof of income to prevent any issues of income

Lemon tree very pretty and the lemon flower is sweet

But the fruit of the poor lemon is impossible to eat

Peter, Paul and Mary song on Youtube.

I made a very good choice on Thailovelinks.com. I did however check everything before I came. She had a good government job. I saw her bank account. I met her family and friends. I connected with her via an air card for 4 to 6 hours/day. She hard a lovely 8 year old daughter who was happy and well adjusted. She owns property. My only disappointment was her inability to conceive which she let me know about and then changed her mind. She wants a test tube baby. Perhaps I will comply.

A little selfish and conceited on my part.