She want's me to send her money!<deleted>!

BKK Blues Brother

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes but not where your wife is, eh??

I would really love to know your nationality, just so I might understand your constant negativity..........

What is it....?

Obviously, your memory is failing so I'll just point you to the whopping great big clue in my avatar.

Just out of interest, do you remember your nationality?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Yes but not where your wife is, eh??

I would really love to know your nationality, just so I might understand your constant negativity..........

What is it....?

Obviously, your memory is failing so I'll just point you to the whopping great big clue in my avatar.

I am English, near 1000 years of history, how about you..........?

Did you look at the avatar? You do realise it's in England, right? xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

Did you look at the avatar? You do realise it's in England, right? xunsure.png.pagespeed.ic.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

Yes, it is a street name thumbsup.gif .

Where do YOU originate from ? Noooooooooooooo porkies now. Me, seems I am from Norman Stock, how about you ?

I sent the money and she spent it on a tatoo.

Me and the kids are on a budget and she does this! I've not called her today because im sick to the back teeth with it all.

A tattoo makes her more desirable in the pole club.

That's where you found her isn't it.

Yes, it is a street name thumbsup.gif .

Where do YOU originate from ? Noooooooooooooo porkies now. Me, seems I am from Norman Stock, how about you ?

Porkies???!!! Why the hell would I need to lie about my origins?

I was born in West London to West Indian parents.

• Like 1

Yes I know, hence your continuance farang bashing. Get a life man, look beyond your hatred of farang guys. Theres a good chap..........thumbsup.gif

Farang-bashing??!!

Really??!!

I don't have any issue with white folks . . . provided they don't have issues with me.

I respect individuals, not ages, races, genders and nationalities.

I've met older guys in Thailand and elsewhere that I am absolutely and completely in AWE of. They exude vitality despite having had some pretty rough times in their lives and I'd consider myself lucky if I ended up with their outlook on life at their age.

Needless to say, Transam, you are most definitely NOT one of those.

You're just a Brit guy who thinks that by dint of parking his arse in Nakhon Nowhere for 20 years and being married and/or divorced once or twice thinks he's some sort of authority on life and women in general and Thailand in particular when, in reality, nearly everything you have to say reeks of curmudgeon

Yes I know, hence your continuance farang bashing. Get a life man, look beyond your hatred of farang guys. Theres a good chap..........thumbsup.gif

Farang-bashing??!!

Really??!!

I don't have any issue with white folks . . . provided they don't have issues with me.

I respect individuals, not ages, races, genders and nationalities.

I've met older guys in Thailand and elsewhere that I am absolutely and completely in AWE of. They exude vitality despite having had some pretty rough times in their lives and I'd consider myself lucky if I ended up with their outlook on life at their age.

Needless to say, Transam, you are most definitely NOT one of those.

You're just a Brit guy who thinks that by dint of parking his arse in Nakhon Nowhere for 20 years and being married and/or divorced once or twice thinks he's some sort of authority on life and women in general and Thailand in particular when, in reality, nearly everything you have to say reeks of curmudgeon

YOU............. really must go back and read your despicable posts aimed at the "older farang folk" on this forum, the same folk that accepted YOUR family into the UK, AAAAAAAAAAAh, you forgot that...........coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Oh go away Trans. . . . you've got the debating skills of an amoeba.

You wanna skew the discussion towards UK immigration policy in the 1950s now??

You're not the only one to have picked up on this waste of space.

I'm a white Brit and can assure you that these racist creeps make me vomit.

• Like 1

Just stay down.

You've been bested. Accept it

No, I know you, I know your hatred for farangs and will always (I hope) be here to show you the error of your ways towards a country that gave your family a new start in life. Small minded folk like yourself forget where you would be if it were not for the farang. My advice to you is to back off the farang thing and sort YOUR life out. thumbsup.gif

You're not the only one to have picked up on this waste of space.

I'm a white Brit and can assure you that these racist creeps make me vomit.

Tell me, do you have a go at elderly farang guys at every opportunity or not..?

Just stay down.

You've been bested. Accept it

No, I know you, I know your hatred for farangs and will always (I hope) be here to show you the error of your ways towards a country that gave your family a new start in life. Small minded folk like yourself forget where you would be if it were not for the farang. My advice to you is to back off the farang thing and sort YOUR life out. thumbsup.gif

You don't know me at all so wind your craggy neck back in, mate

Where we'd be without the farang?? cheesy.gif

Answer me this, do you suck up to the Thais for allowing you to retire here?? ?

Hell no, you rail against them; you grumble away to yourself at their indifference towards you; their unwillingness to change their ways to suit you.

You slag off their women, their men, their morals and their culture every chance you get and all because, in your tiny, walnut-sized brain, they don't prostrate themselves in worship to your crappy little pension.

Anyway, enough. You're like a child so I'm adding you to my ignore list because it's hurting my back to stoop to your level coffee1.gif

@ hardon

I could answer that question but would be in trouble eh. Your family came to farangland cos they wanted a better life for perhaps you, YET you seem to stab in the back the folk who gave you that chance. Weeell, for me it is nooooo problem.

You seem to be babbling away there about what l have said, BUT you are 47, not interested in birds only your farang bank balance. Please attach here MY posts regarding stuff that upsets you. Forget about yours cos we have all read them.

It's probably not anything bad... 5000 Baht for a largely absent child or mother to go back to the village is nothing!!! I have been to the village (even visiting children the Bangkok) with multiple women and 10000 or 20000 is not enough. There are gifts, special food, things that need to be sorted out and the like. Unfortunately it will all happen at that time and it's expensive. They are happy to get away because they feel drained as much as the foreigner is by the end of it all.

I speak Thai and understand a lot of what is going on at the time and in conversations afterwards.

It's probably not anything bad... 5000 Baht for a largely absent child or mother to go back to the village is nothing!!! I have been to the village (even visiting children the Bangkok) with multiple women and 10000 or 20000 is not enough. There are gifts, special food, things that need to be sorted out and the like. Unfortunately it will all happen at that time and it's expensive. They are happy to get away because they feel drained as much as the foreigner is by the end of it all.

I speak Thai and understand a lot of what is going on at the time and in conversations afterwards.

Yor last sentence leaves a question open....what ?

Me and the kids are on a budget and she does this! I've not called her today because im sick to the back teeth with it all.

A tattoo makes her more desirable in the pole club.

That's where you found her isn't it.

A tattoo???

&lt;deleted&gt;!

She probably got that for free and gambled the money away like she did with the rest!

What a piece of work you have there.

It seems you've misjudged the apparent wealth (or lack of it) of your wife.

If your conclusion was based on her material possessions (car / house etc.), maybe it's just a façade; an illusion of wealth to keep face.

Even at the cost of skyrocketing personal debts.

Anyways, I digress; you should definitely get a lowdown on her personal finances AND her extended family,

especially any outstanding debts, gambling/drinking problems.

Until the time you get a handle on the above, you should stop all monetary transactions immediately.

• Like 2

That must be some almighty tattoo!

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Anyways, I digress; you should definitely get a lowdown on her personal finances AND her extended family,

especially any outstanding debts, gambling/drinking problems.

Thai's tell you what they think you want to hear which doesn't always (never) chime with the truth. Asking a direct question gets you a woolly indirect answer. One of the pitfalls.

That you are crazy if you send her more money. Seems she is paying for the whole family. But if i recall there was someone sick.. maybe the money is going towards a hospital ?

hospitals/doctors are free here, bet she is having a ball spending it while her children have to live tightly so she can do it. She need a good wake up call, no way in hell would I be sending her money to blow on big noting herself.

Not really. If one wants proper care one has to pay.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

the time has now passed for the two week trip to have ended,

the tattoo woudl have healed,

the result should be upon th OP of his wife's most excellent thailand adventure

are we not entitled to some closure here OP?

we have invested time and psychological capital here,

I feel you owe us a closing reply,

and a real one

• Like 2

Our son enjoys taking girls out, while in Thailand, and spend what my wife thinks is excessive.

Yeah, he's a sucker. But, as soon as any girl asks for money, he immediately junks her. That's a good trait! I can't say it's from the father's side though!giggle.gif

• Like 1

the time has now passed for the two week trip to have ended,

the tattoo woudl have healed,

the result should be upon th OP of his wife's most excellent thailand adventure

are we not entitled to some closure here OP?

we have invested time and psychological capital here,

I feel you owe us a closing reply,

and a real one

Hopefully he's seen the error of his ways and moved on.

no chance,

there are 3 kids in the mix

not sure whose kids tho

But isn't this thread about that guy whose wife is older and pulls in more green?

If the kids are hers (and not his) the guy can just move on.

Edited by casualposter