Visa for taking care of Thai national

I will be going to Immigration for an extension of my 1 year Visa in about 2 weeks.

My present Visa is a "Retirement Visa".

But I would like to apply for a Visa for "taking care of a Thai national".

I have 1 child and I am taking care of the child since more than 4 years now.

What are the requirements and which documents do I need to provide?

TIA

Are you legal father of the child by way of marriage to their mother or legitimization by way of a court or at a Amphoe.

If your are you would only need to prove having 400k in the bank or 40K baht income. And their birth certificate, house book and proof of being their legal father.

Are you legal father of the child by way of marriage to their mother or legitimization by way of a court or at a Amphoe.

If your are you would only need to prove having 400k in the bank or 40K baht income. And their birth certificate, house book and proof of being their legal father.

Yes, I am the legal father of the child.

I just wanted to make you were aware what was needed. Many are under the impression just their name on the birth certificate is enough.

You should check with your local immigration office to see exactly what documents photo's and etc. they want.

If using money in the bank the rules do not have any number of days the funds need to be in the bank. But some immigration offices will want it to be there for 60 days.