PCAD relocates due to dwindling numbers: Surapong

webfact

The PCAD may have to play at smaller venues now but at least they don't have to cancel the show completely like the UDD.

The good news is the public seem to have had their fill of rallies, whatever the colour.

Currently they don't know what to do, so lower numbers. If Suthep comes with a plan and tell the people to come, he'll get the same numbers as before.

For me it seems he is waiting for what the courts decide.

Everyone knows that the courts will end all this, and nobody is of any other opinion.

What is the point of living as a homeless person on the street when you have a comfy bed at home and you know that in principle the fight is already over bar the celebrating which they can go back for anyway.

Be prepared for an almighty turn out in Bangkok for the celebrations once this rabble are gone.

Personally I am more inclined to celebrate the removal of CAPO, Surapong and Chalerm than anyone else.... those are the two than really make my skin crawl whenever I look at them.... All the red shirt top police will be the bonus.... They won't last a week.

• Like 1

Yes minister Surapong, we believe you because you're a man of honesty and integrity and everything that comes out of your mouth has been the truth so far. rolleyes.gif

Don't you have anything else to do! Totally pathetic posts one after another!

Calling the kettle black, are we? I have yet to see anything intelligent you have posted. But always good for a laugh.

• Like 1

I have yet to see his plan for reform - i think he has forgotten about that

Probably also forgotten why he started this whole thing ....

"I know I was here for something , but what was it again?"

"Note to myself, cal the wife if it was for the shopping list ..."

Yes, Mr. Surapong, do as Goebbels showed it:
Repeat a lie over and over and eventually people will believe it as the truth. Worked then, will work now,- at least Mr. Surapong hopes.

Too bad, there are also other sources of information, so only the Red Shirts might believe it. But then, they even believe they get their rice payments as well... Oops!

"It won't be like the 2010 unrest," Mr. Surapong said.

That is an understatement of the year. Surapong is a smart guy. wai2.gif We all should thank him for his great analysis. This is because, the reds were recruiting trouble makers how had no idea of what they were fighting for. And incited riot and promoted violence in their speeches. The Reds shirts needs to get rid of these loonies. Bring some one with reason into the bunch. Instead of being a tool for Thaksin and his gangs of misfits.

• Like 1

Erm..... I don't think you can pin your ignorance onto Suthep.... they had weeks of reform forums every 2 day and everything was published in several media and also published in The Nation in English and also on this very forum where they could be read in detail and have already been debated upon by TV members.

Were you on the moon 2 months back or what?????

Since i seem to be so ignorant to this can you please post a link to the press release from PDRC on their detail plans for reform....? thanks

Edited by CiaranO

Interesting that the source of the OP forgets to call him caretaker-DPM, almost as if they wanted to suggest/convey/claim that the current administration are somehow freshly-elected, or more than just caretakers ? rolleyes.gif

Still, mustn't risk confusing their readers, by giving the full facts !

Edited by Ricardo
  • Like 1

Suthep is silent on his plans for more disruption. The only source of information is a vendor of grilled pork.

Most of the protesters are Muslim from the South.

No wonder the pork vendors are spreading false information.

• Like 1

Surapong just confirming what we already know. I viewed the speeches every chance I have and noticed that they not showing the crowd like before; just focusing on the speakers. Let them run the course and wither away slowly. Anyway love the photo. More curious than sympathetic crowd.

Suthep is silent on his plans for more disruption. The only source of information is a vendor of grilled pork.

Better a vendor than having to listen to that slimebag Surapong.

Except that "Surapong", I believe, is part of the ELECTED government.

Have you ever heard of ELECTIONS?

We in the west think that ELECTIONS are quite important.

But apparently the Thai Ammart (e.g. Abhisit) don't think that ELECTIONS are important at all.

However, I believe that Abhisit and co might change their opinions if they try to railroad an UNELECTED government on Thailand once again (e.g. if they try to impose the useless Abhisit on Thailand this time).

Then they will see what we call "anger".

You are clearly one of the red brainwashed sheeple '1 principlers', either that or you have no clue what 'democracy' is. Try reading the other 14 principles and get back to us when you have learnt something....

A vendor of pork need to be the first to know where the pigs are.

Yes minister Surapong, we believe you because you're a man of honesty and integrity and everything that comes out of your mouth has been the truth so far. rolleyes.gif

Hi Gerry,

what happened to your final date? you know the one that made you say "finally we have a date" about two months ago.

The PCAD may have to play at smaller venues now but at least they don't have to cancel the show completely like the UDD.

The good news is the public seem to have had their fill of rallies, whatever the colour.

Currently they don't know what to do, so lower numbers. If Suthep comes with a plan and tell the people to come, he'll get the same numbers as before.

For me it seems he is waiting for what the courts decide.

NO, fact seems to be that he know the courts decision as the judges are on his side !

Suthep comes up with a plan, never he will have a plan.

More reliable source, than, what we have been hearing from Mr Surapong.

What more reliable source can there be? Grilled pork vendors have their ear to the ground. Certainly believe a grilled pork vendor before any politician.

Better a vendor than having to listen to that slimebag Surapong.

Except that "Surapong", I believe, is part of the ELECTED government.

Have you ever heard of ELECTIONS?

We in the west think that ELECTIONS are quite important.

But apparently the Thai Ammart (e.g. Abhisit) don't think that ELECTIONS are important at all.

However, I believe that Abhisit and co might change their opinions if they try to railroad an UNELECTED government on Thailand once again (e.g. if they try to impose the useless Abhisit on Thailand this time).

Then they will see what we call "anger".

Actually there is NO elected government at this time.

NO, K Surapong is NOT an elected member of parliament as he never stood in the election as a constituency candidate. He is of course a party list candidate and he was elected along with others members of the PTP due to his relationship with the sole backer of the PTP. That pinnacle of honest businessmen and honest politicians and currently a fugitive from justice. Ladies and Gentlemen I give you Thaksin Shinawat.

Edited by billd766

the Ducks will miss him... so he's gone down, down, down and next move will be to On Nut BTS station which can hold about 300 (or 300,000 after Suthep's 'recalculation')

Please don't suggest On Nut BTS station area since that is where I live and don't want these buggers anywhere close to me. We like our clean neighborhood without trash on the streets. Thanks.

Maybe they could meet in a phone booth? But the problems with that are (1) there wouldn't be enough people to fill the booth (2) no one would phone them or take their calls, so the people waiting outside to make calls would grow restless (3) they would miss their manicure and skin-whitening sessions.

Ah. I think I have a solution for Mr Suthep and his "followers". Go to Lumpini Park, find a lake, jump into it, stay there.

better still if YOU could jump in the lake 3 times and come up twice!

I would be curious as to what the pro Suthep, anti Yingluck posters here see as a successful settlement of the situation in Thailand if it is not elections. Suthep has proposed nothing more than an unelected leader and reforms. As yet he has proposed no reforms that I have read about. So what does he really offer and what is his solution? The Democrats basically refuse to even have debate on the subject with government representatives. The only thing that seems to come out of the voice of the PDRC is that Yingluck must step down, BEFORE anything else. That is kind of like demanding she just fold and give up. What if she did that and elections were held and she was reelected, then what. So if the pro Suthep posters here could enlighten me on what he wants and what he proposes then there might be some ability to have a debate here. To date I can't figure out what the guy wants.

Erm..... I don't think you can pin your ignorance onto Suthep.... they had weeks of reform forums every 2 day and everything was published in several media and also published in The Nation in English and also on this very forum where they could be read in detail and have already been debated upon by TV members.

Were you on the moon 2 months back or what?????

Well i guess i have figured out who the ignorant one is? I am still waiting for your press release link to his plan for reform or re you busy writing it for him?