Suthep set to announce new D-Day to overthrow government

webfact

Suthep set to announce new D-Day to overthrow government

BANGKOK, 30 April 2014 (NNT) - The People's Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC) is preparing to announce the date of their new push to oust the current government. The date will be revealed at 7 o'clock tonight.

PDRC leader Suthep Thuagsuban told his supporters that the upcoming major rally will last several days and will again be intended as a final showdown between the anti-government protesters and the Yingluck Shinawatra administration.

He spoke on the sidelines of visits to three state enterprises as the group has been mobilizing support for political reform, before the announcement of an election.

Mr Suthep along with his supporters headed to the ToT head office and were received by ToT's deputy managing director Sajja Muangthong and staff.

Protesters also visited the offices of the Thailand Post Company and CAT Telecom Plc.

During recent weeks, the PDRC has also tried to garner support from the Metropolitan Waterworks Authority, Electricity Generation Authority of Thailand and Thai Airways International.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2014-04-30 footer_n.gif

According to Suthep (and many people on this forum), YL is just an ignorant puppet. Why is it taking so long to beat her?

The old retired guys don't have a lot of time left. It's must be time to change their diapers.

The problem with Suthep is that he has no real plan and people are starting to realise that. He calls for reform etc but if you see now his goal has changed - the the Shins out. No more real talk of reform.

On the other hand the Democrats are playing an interesting game appearing to be moderators and distancing themselves from Suthep knowing full well he is full of sh*t.

According to Suthep (and many people on this forum), YL is just an ignorant puppet. Why is it taking so long to beat her?

The old retired guys don't have a lot of time left. It's must be time to change their diapers.

Hey man,diapers shit happens.

The date will be revealed at 7 o'clock tonight.

Well it's now ten past eight. Did I miss anything? If it was that earth shattering an announcement surely the worlds media will be a buzz with the news? coffee1.gif

Edited by fab4

I support what he says. I and many friends have only seen more and more opposition to business going forward. Corruption has advanced at super fast rates. I wont detail what I know here nor what I experienced.

However, I do think suthep has now lost and has been outsmarted in this political event.

However, I do not yet think all this saga is over.

What I have learnt here in LOS, is that when our seemed time frame is apparently up, the Thai time frame is only half way through.

I have not yet seen court verdicts nor have I heard the fat lady singing

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Thailand is an non entity on the world stage.Why do we bother,if you live here you can have an opinion,but otherwise we are a silent voice.I don't even bother to read all the political commentators on here.It's their country let them ( Father Ted,fek it up).I really do not give a fek,but I have a daughter to think well the less said etc.

One sign that Suthep is losing, or has already lost the battle/war, is the absence of his usual ThaiVisa supporters rallying to his cause on this and other similar threads.

He's not radical enough, who wants to wait for months for something to happen. Boring.

The headline says, "set to announce new D-Day". The article adds, "new push to oust the current government".
Here's some advice:
Order a buffalo cart
Get in it
Go back to southern Thailand (via the slow route)
Stay there.
When you are there, you can "oust" to your heart's delight.
"Oust" the pigeons. "Oust" the monkeys. "Oust", "Oust", "Oust", "Oust". It's a lovely thing to do.
Or you could play tennis?

You don't half talk a load of crap.

It is not even amusing and totally pointless.

Why don't you take your own advice if you don't like what is going on here in Thailand.

The plane is waiting.

• Like 1

It is taking so long because of 2 things....

She IS in fact exactly what you say... just an ignorant puppet who won't be allowed to quit by her brother.

Secondly, the moves have all been peaceful in nature to oust her.... If the PDRC were as violent as the red shirts...... she would have likely been gone well before now. You can only do so much in a peaceful manner.

The C Court and the NACC hold the key to her removal and they are dragging their feet at every opportunity, no fault of Suthep's is it???

Edited by WoopyDoo
  • Like 2

The date will be revealed at 7 o'clock tonight.

Well it's now ten past eight. Did I miss anything? If it was that earth shattering an announcement surely the worlds media will be a buzz with the news? coffee1.gif

If you had bothered to watch Blue Sky TV, you would have known what he had to say!

Or do you only get your information from the Red Shirt community radio stations?

• Like 1

It is taking so long because of 2 things....

She IS in fact exactly what you say... just an ignorant puppet who won't be allowed to quit by her brother.

Secondly, the moves have all been peaceful in nature to oust her.... If the PDRC were as violent as the red shirts...... she would have likely been gone well before now. You can only do so much in a peaceful manner.

The C Court and the NACC hold the key to her removal and they are dragging their feet at every opportunity, no fault of Suthep's is it???

Suthep has been making the most noise about removing her. Like many posters here, all talk and no clue.

Edited by rijb

I support what he says. I and many friends have only seen more and more opposition to business going forward. Corruption has advanced at super fast rates. I wont detail what I know here nor what I experienced.

However, I do think suthep has now lost and has been outsmarted in this political event.

However, I do not yet think all this saga is over.

What I have learnt here in LOS, is that when our seemed time frame is apparently up, the Thai time frame is only half way through.

I have not yet seen court verdicts nor have I heard the fat lady singing

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I think you are pretty right with what you have said and it would seem there is certainly a lot more to come. Now whether Suthep is involved or not doesn't really matter from here on in as he has been the catalyst up till now and irrespective of what people think of him, you can't deny he has certainly brought to the fore the corruption, graft and ineptitude of what was and is now the care-taker government.

Also, heading up this protest for 6 months has certainly been no mean feat and from what ever side you are from credit is surely due for this effort - wouldn't think you could ever hope to see YL or even Thaksin in his prime coming anywhere near to this undertaking.

The next month or two could prove to be very interesting for Thailand's future.

Very well said. I haven't given up hope on Thailand's future yet. Thanks to Suthep, the vile workings of the Thaksin machine, (regime) has been brought to light for all Thailand to see and ponder. Now its up to the voters to change the direction Thailand is moving in.

It"s really quite disgusting to use D"day here in Thailand.They do not have a clue about what happened and how many people died in the opening hours to liberate the world.This included Thailand,but they went with the flow then and afterwords.To big a topic to put on a post.I await the know alls.

Cool, at least we can plan.

Monday: buying supplies for the week

Tuesday: doing the laundry

Wednesday: visiting Granma

Thursday: Coup d'État

Friday: party

Saturday: going to the mall

Sunday: temple then barbecue