25km Mountain Bike Adventure Ride: Mae Rim, Chiang Mai on Sunday 4th May

ogb

I'm thnking of going to this myself. i rode the route also, was lots of fun and even did some sliding down the hills due to the rain.

Not sure if you are going to the per party but there is one at Khun Pai's house. I always enjoy their partys. Lots of beer and food. Great mix of Thai's and falongs.

Get her husband to play the guitar he'll bring the house down....see you tomorrow. I'll be on the mountian bike wearing a black helmet.:))

Agree it was a fun event, slipping'n sliding on and off the bike (though I never did get to see that guitar player:)

If you happen to know any of the organizers, the only improvements I can think of for next year are:

- hold the MTB event in the morning (say 9am start time) and then have the food & music in the afternoon

- its the start of storm season so having the afternoon session under cover might be more convenient

Found this link to a short report & video of the ride http://chiangmaibiking.wordpress.com/2014/04/29/mae-nai-hill-ride/

There were plenty of photographers out on the course but haven't managed to spot any pics online yet