Suthep announces Monday as day of final war

Lite Beer

Sutherp, I wish you, every success to your quest.

We are all behind you, voters or non voters.

All TVF, members are with you, even if they pretend they support the red shirts, Thaksin or Yingluck.

Because everybody wants this country, that we all love, to go forward and get rid of the vermin, holding us back.

GOOD LUCK to you and your supporters.

Talk ONLY for yourself. Never say "ALL" people are this or that.

• Like 1

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"day of final war", "final battle".

That's what he said. No, really!!

There are morons and there are morons and there are morons.

And then deep below that are the Cambrian and Creatacious layers of moronicity.

Keep going.

And further down.

And further down.

Under that, lying in a deep pool of moronic slime, we may find Mr Suthep and his idiotic supporters.

Some people say that such total, utter, profound stupidity cannot exist. I say, "believe what you hear". Mr Suthep has spoken: this is proof that utter, anti-social, crazy, untouchable, mad-as-a-hatter ideas can exist in the modern world - when we thought we had consigned the nutters and Nazis to the "fields where only horses and loonies may roam".

No Mr Suthep is there, free as a bird.

He can say anything he wants.

He can do anything he likes.

Nobody can stop this wild-as-a-buffalo from doing anything that his untamed will tells him to do.

Given that such totally wild forms-of-life can be allowed to express their nutcase ideas, perhaps it is time for falangs to leave Thailand? Or, alternatively, is it time for the genuinely democratic redshirts to express their vision of a democratic future and start to control these mad-as a-hatter crazies? And to get the authorities to arrest this specimen of pre-civilisation?

Your politics seem to be as upside down as your Geology.

All TVF, members are with you, even if they pretend they support the red shirts, Thaksin or Yingluck.

Because everybody wants this country, that we all love, to go forward and get rid of the vermin, holding us back.

I'm sure Sutherp (and his brother Suthep) will be thrilled to know that his beloved foreigners are behind him all the way.

Speak for yourself, Costas!!!.. I don't support any of the sh**-stirrers, just as most of us here just want it calm and peaceful, the way the LOS is supposed to be!!.. I don't 'pretend' anything!! Please don't ever try to speak on other peoples' behalf, as that's exactly what all these non-entity politicians and activists do,, just for their own ends!!!!!!!!!!! wai.gif

• Like 1

Can't make Monday's final push as we have guests and will be up in the mountains.

Tuesday's final push, nope, playing golf.

I guess there will be a few more opportunities to miss the "last final push" so I guess I cannot make them either. Doubt if I will be missed either.

I think Suthep will find that a lot of people also have something to do on each of the coming "final pushes" - he is a complete fruitcake.

Don't feel bad about not being there when the troop finally go over the top.

Even Thaksin had to miss the redshirt's final push due to a shopping expedition in Paris. thumbsup.gif

I wish people on TV would stop presuming suthep and abhisit are one. They are clearly not. Abhisit is the voice of reason in this country, like it or not. Suthep is in it for himself. As are the Sae Khu clan. To call the red shirt militia democratic is a farce. The reds are down pressing each and every liberal voice in society with violence. They are exactly like the Gestapo. They were also non official political police interferring with the democratic processes at every corner. There is hope now. YL Sae Khu resign. Abhisit wont join the elections to prevent any further problems make changes to the electoral system so that banned and convicted parties cannot just change their name. And off we go with a fresh election.

"we" - what mental derangement is this? Now "we" are fighting for "moral democracy" and even if you are a non-voting person, or you disagree entirely with everything you say, it's alright becuausebwe know that you do really support us....

What ever happened to logic, reasoning, facts, and truth? What a load of tosh.

Just1Voice, on 30 Apr 2014 - 22:00, said:Just1Voice, on 30 Apr 2014 - 22:00, said:
Costas2008, on 30 Apr 2014 - 21:34, said:Costas2008, on 30 Apr 2014 - 21:34, said:

You are making a broad, and very ignorant assumptive statement that "We are all behind you", and that "All TVF members are with you." Personally, I think the man is a power hungry megalomaniac, with delusions of grandeur who should have been put away for gross stupidity a long time ago. I'll give him credit for bringing people together to fight the amnesty bill, but after that, the "power and glory" went to his head, and he's become more deranged with each passing day.

If you want to voice YOUR support for this idiot mad man, feel free, as that's you right. But NEVER presume that you speak for everyone in Thailand, and those of us on TVF, and you sure as hell don't speak for me.

Nor me as well. thumbsup.gif I speak for me self and for them in power that gave me my PR wai.gif

Your post Costas2008 it is all Greek to me anyway, as I mentioned it in my posts before. blink.png What has Khun Suthep given you or this Country, sweet FA. bah.gif

Win w00t.gif

Edited by Kan Win

I wish people on TV would stop presuming suthep and abhisit are one. They are clearly not. Abhisit is the voice of reason in this country, like it or not. Suthep is in it for himself. As are the Sae Khu clan. To call the red shirt militia democratic is a farce. The reds are down pressing each and every liberal voice in society with violence. They are exactly like the Gestapo. They were also non official political police interferring with the democratic processes at every corner. There is hope now. YL Sae Khu resign. Abhisit wont join the elections to prevent any further problems make changes to the electoral system so that banned and convicted parties cannot just change their name. And off we go with a fresh election.

Who is "Sae Khu"?

Estrada, on 01 May 2014 - 09:15, said:Estrada, on 01 May 2014 - 09:15, said:

I have been an advisor to the Democrat Party leaders in the past and also a friend of Suthep, I am therefore definitely not pro-red shirt.

The problem is that the PDRC have shot themselves in the foot by not allowing elections to take place at the time that the Democrats could have defeated the Government in free and fair elections. Instead 6 months on the Thai economy has been severely damaged, whilst the Government opposition declares its umpteenth final showdown.

At the start in November, the Democrats had gained so much popular support that according to a survey gave them 37.2% of the vote against Pheu Thai at 28.2%. Had the PDRC not prevented people from voting the Democrats could have won the election! The latest poll in March shows that the Government support is virtually unchanged, however the Democrats support has dropped severely to 20.3% against PT's 27%. The majority of Thai people do not want anymore final pushes, final battles, or a final war. What the majority of Thai people want is an end to the demonstrations by both parties and a democratically held election followed by reforms.

Excuses me, the Dems elected not to take part in Feb 2nd election, therefore, how could they have won? blink.png

Win cheesy.gif

Edited by Kan Win

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Suthep mention May 14, which I find curious as earlier tonight my wife said that on 14 or 15, everything will be over. And she's a Red Shirt.

How can be someone still a red shirt after all what Thaksin and the red shirts did?

redshirt wife?? I wouldn't even want a redshirt gf...

Well, is that because your yellow shirt boyfriend would be upset, or because you don't have more than 2 active brain cells and have never taken the time to talk to people who are Red Shirts? If you had, you would find a hell of a lot of them, such as my wife and most of her friends do NOT support Thaksin, but PTP is about their only choice. The lesser of two evils if you will. To most of them it's either PTP or the Dems, who have never done shit for them and look down on them. Grow up and stop painting everyone with the same brush. Only imbeciles, idiots and bigots do that. Which one are you?

• Like 1

Yellow?!

Yes, Monday is yellow in Thai culture - just in case you aren't aware of this fact.

Something to do with having a clue - Ok.

Rubbish, you just came here and saw loads of folk wearing yellow on a Monday.

Next you will be telling us about tipping barbers.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"day of final war", "final battle".

That's what he said. No, really!!

There are morons and there are morons and there are morons.

And then deep below that are the Cambrian and Creatacious layers of moronicity.

Keep going.

And further down.

And further down.

Under that, lying in a deep pool of moronic slime, we may find Mr Suthep and his idiotic supporters.

Some people say that such total, utter, profound stupidity cannot exist. I say, "believe what you hear". Mr Suthep has spoken: this is proof that utter, anti-social, crazy, untouchable, mad-as-a-hatter ideas can exist in the modern world - when we thought we had consigned the nutters and Nazis to the "fields where only horses and loonies may roam".

No Mr Suthep is there, free as a bird.

He can say anything he wants.

He can do anything he likes.

Nobody can stop this wild-as-a-buffalo from doing anything that his untamed will tells him to do.

Given that such totally wild forms-of-life can be allowed to express their nutcase ideas, perhaps it is time for falangs to leave Thailand? Or, alternatively, is it time for the genuinely democratic redshirts to express their vision of a democratic future and start to control these mad-as a-hatter crazies? And to get the authorities to arrest this specimen of pre-civilisation?

Your politics seem to be as upside down as your Geology.

Explain re geology.

Speak for yourself because I wouldn't support that psycho in a million years. The power belongs to the people and that power is exercised during the electoral process, not through mob rule.
  • Like 2

Yellow?!

Yes, Monday is yellow in Thai culture - just in case you aren't aware of this fact.

Actually I always tip Somchia my barber. 80 baht for a haircut and a upper body/shoulder massage. Geez that would cost me 3k baht back home.

wow, what brown-nosing nonsense. most TVF members are not with you, just a vocal minority. don't presume to speak for all members.

One more. Last. Final. Ultimate. On Monday. Then on 13 May. Then 14 May. So, it's the same old same old then... whistling.gif

Meanwhile, Thailand's leading Red litterbugs will camp in another part of the city.

Happy Holiday indeed.

Yes indeed, these are the right words:

...behind...

...vermin...

I agree that these are appropriate words to use about this pathetic, ghastly piece of garbage, Suthep, who is destroying Thailand. Let him be consumed in Hell for the devastation he is bringing to this country.

• Like 1

Yellow?!

Suggest you check a few facts before running-off at the mouth.

Please don't try and speak on my behalf. You have no idea what my views are.

northernjohn wrote:

Oh you super-hyper-clever writers here on TV, who are so delighted at poking fun at Suthep's call to arms...

OF COURSE he has to increase the priority, else nobody would think it is necessary to join. Final battle or what else, it doesn't matter, as long as it works out as intended.

After all, it is to our advantage, if a government is finally elected AFTER reforms, that is not or at least less corrupt than the various Taksin-sponsored ones. Even though MY personal oppinion is, that we don't need new laws and regulations, we need another and incorupted police force and (at least at the lower levels) justice staff and judges, who can not be bought. All laws are useless, if the entity to enforce them is useless... as the local police force.

Why not make Chuwit the new Minister of the Interior. He at least knows how to deal with corrupt police. And if a new law is really needed, how about a law, that allows to dismiss without any compensation policemen found to be corrupt. Eventually this will work, slowly first, but then faster and faster.

My two Salueng

Well for the most part good ideas. How ever it makes no difference how honest the police are if there is no real punishment. Also the police should be completely separate from the government. Neutral makes no difference who is in power.

Well I can dream any how. I know it is not going to happen in my or my children's generation perhaps the grandchildren.

My point here is, that there are already penalties in place, BUT they are never enforced.

A neutral police force isn't of much help either, as long as they are corrupt. If you can buy a police guy to investigate in your favour, you can always avoid doing time or whatever is applicable.

The courts are said to be the third power in a state, and the top level courts certainly aren't lapdogs of the present government. But again, if you look at what goes on in lower courts, you might start to vomit, sorry "worry"...

What most Thais fail to understand is that corruption holds back a whole country in it's economic development. This has been researched at nauseam already. No corruption equals faster growth of the overall economy. But the individual person, who collects bribes doesn't give a sh*t about this.

Alas, yet another "final push" from our beloved suthep, he is begining to remind me of that fellow in the monty python movie who is guarding the bridge and gets his arm lopped off and then says "it is but a flesh wound" cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1