Spa/ relax music / Pattaya

thaitero

I would like to buy CD of relaxmusic what you hear for examlple at SPA´s when you have masssage etc..

From where here in Pattaya i can look a good selection of this kind of music and buy CD?

Sorry, if this is dummy question, I do not know much of shopping. facepalm.gif

There used to be a fairly large kiosk in Carrefour (now Big C Central) that sold a lot of such music, as well as many other types. They were located inside the north door, next to the food center, and in front of the currency exchange booth. No idea if they're still there. I also remember seeing and hearing some of it at a kiosk along the 2nd floor walkway in the Big C shopping center on 2nd Road. Again, I can't say if it's still there. Both of these were 4 or 5 years ago.

There used to be a fairly large kiosk in Carrefour (now Big C Central) that sold a lot of such music, as well as many other types. They were located inside the north door, next to the food center, and in front of the currency exchange booth. No idea if they're still there. I also remember seeing and hearing some of it at a kiosk along the 2nd floor walkway in the Big C shopping center on 2nd Road. Again, I can't say if it's still there. Both of these were 4 or 5 years ago.

They were probably called Green Music who had Kiosks in all the BTS Stations in BKK too. Some nice relaxing 'don't think too much ' type music. I think a lot of music stores had their music too.