Thai men biggest cheaters, small penis size blamed

Lite Beer

Thai men biggest cheaters, small penis size blamed

The size of the boat or motion in the ocean?

BANGKOK: A three-year running survey by Srinakharinwirot University revealed that Thai men are the most unfaithful partners in the world, with one researcher citing 'small penis size' as a reason for their infidelity.

Dr Wanlop Piyamanotham, Psychologist and Adviser for the Human Development Project at Srinakharinwirot University recently told reporters that Thai marital problems are often related to penis size.

He also said that Thai men don’t understand women’s feelings, and that they think bigger means better in the bedroom. Men with smaller penises feel insecure about not being able to please their partners, and so this may lead men to look for other partners, he postulated.

Dr. Kawirat Thanthiwong, Urologist of Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University doesn’t agree. He believes that the average size of four inches isn’t considered small among Thais or Asians. The doctor added that size doesn’t affect sexual pleasure and that the survey is sensational.

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2014-05-04

***********Size is not a BIG deal....and also most Thai women's ********** are SMALL......Too BIG******* can be a problem for too SMALL***** ....But....too BIG also can be very good for a too BIG FARANG EGO. Anyway...Thai men win over most farang men...They have a better TONGE skills...They speak Thai! Not everything is about ********* making love.

Dr Wanlop Piyamanotham

Looked this guy up on google and he says a lot of strange stuff. He once ran a program to 'cure' gay people and called for gays, lesbians, and kathoeys to be banned from TV because it was causing an epidemic. 10 years ago he also claimed that hot weather suppresses sexual desire and cold weather enhances it, so not sure how that fits in with his latest theory.

• Like 1

But if Thai men are biggest cheaters, what does that make Thai women? I mean, who are these guys cheating with?

My GF actually told me a few years ago that she had read something saying that Thai women are the biggest cheaters of all the women in the world. But then again apparently the same study claimed that Egyptian women have the smelliest......whistling.gif in the world, so don't know how credible the information may have been.

If you want to find out just how sensitive this issue is, hold your thumb and forefinger half an inch apart and show it to a Thai male who's just p*ssed you off. Make sure you have an escape route planned.

That is why I keep the hedge low, it makes the house looking bigger!

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

A couple with marital problems decided to go to an analyst to try to sort things out. During the appointment, the doctor sked them many questions and finally asked them both to undress.

He then concluded the appointment with the advice for them to go home and on the way to buy a bag of donuts and a bunch of grapes. Once they were home, she should put the donuts on her husband's penis, and he to put some graves inside her vagina, and then to eat them gently.

This the couple did, and lo and behold, their love-life rekindled, and they were happy.

A few months later, the couple's friends mentioned that they were having problems, so the first couple advised them to go to the analyst, highly recommending him.

So the 2nd couple went, and the same thing happend in that they were questioned, then asked to undress.

The analysts then advised them to go home, and on the way buy a pack of cheezels and a bag of apples.

Sounds better when delivered in a jovial situation.

Huh?
  • Like 1

If you want to find out just how sensitive this issue is, hold your thumb and forefinger half an inch apart and show it to a Thai male who's just p*ssed you off. Make sure you have an escape route planned.

Or waggle your little finger.

Went for a massage yesterday, and i was showering when the thai girl walked in to give me a towel, she looked down and said WOW, I SAID ONLY AVERAGE, she said not average, very big, and grabbed her wrist to illerstrate. Then sje asked if i wanted to go hotel with her, but she would not be able to sleep after sex, i was dumbfounded, this is a spa massage place, very upmarket too.

I nearly said jet sam sam , not a thai/jap sam sam sam

Went for a massage yesterday, and i was showering when the thai girl walked in to give me a towel, she looked down and said WOW, I SAID ONLY AVERAGE, she said not average, very big, and grabbed her wrist to illerstrate. Then sje asked if i wanted to go hotel with her, but she would not be able to sleep after sex, i was dumbfounded, this is a spa massage place, very upmarket too.

She was only stroking you ego for a big tip.... she's tell you the same even if you were

a eunuch.....

• Like 2

She was only stroking you ego for a big tip.... she's tell you the same even if you were

a eunuch.....

Alread paid and tipped,

khun kojak

Edited by Bernard Flint