Arrest Warrant issued for British National following Jomtien Shooting

webfact

British National who is thought to have conducted the shooting

free advice: don't conduct shootings, rather orchestrate them...

Definition of a conductor:

A man who stands in front of the orchestra trying to wave his arms in time with the music.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone shot me in the face, I would definitely be telling the police everything I know.

Tempting to just lock him in a cell until his memory improves.

For what? Has he committed an offence by being shot?

With-holding evidence, perhaps?

How long can they hold him?

If someone shot me in the face, I would definitely be telling the police everything I know.

Not if they were both involved in some sort of crime together.

He didnt simply just shoot him in the face he tried to murder him with 1 shot to the head! the guy is lucky to be alive.

You don't know the details. Could be an honest mistake. And you don't know that in Thailand you go to jail before you are found guilty. Only one law for foreigners i.e... pay pay pay.

Well this will have the conspiracy theorists in a tizzy, they were adamant these two guys were Russian!

Sorry TVF detectives but your edit time expired.

I'd let the people involved deliver their own justice, though it seems one of them isn't capable. Yet.

So we have someone aged 41, called "Alexandar", with a British passport and "resident in Pattaya" who is apparently shot by someone he knows and yet doesn't want to talk about it.

What are the odds that he:

1) does not have valid permission to stay in Thailand, and/or is using false documents

2) is engaged in some illegal business activity/employment

He refused to talk to the police. Did they check if he actually spoke english with a british accent ? Did he open his mouth ? I put my money on he's on a fake passport and probably russian.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Tempting to just lock him in a cell until his memory improves.

For what? Has he committed an offence by being shot?

Non cooperation with the police.

Refusing to give evidence.

Concealing/ witholding the details of a crime......

Perhaps permitting an armed dangerous person to be free on the streets.

Just where on planet earth would these be crimes?

First one (even with the missing 'h') is again a crime where, and even if it was how is it enforced when a simple 'mai roo' would absolve you

Second one, ok if we accept 'perhaps' to mean stretching things to the edge of reason

;)

First one (even with the missing 'h') is again a crime where, and even if it was how is it enforced when a simple 'mai roo' would absolve you

Second one, ok if we accept 'perhaps' to mean stretching things to the edge of reason

wink.png

A lot of places, try it in China to Zimbabwe, why even ask such a question.

Apparently the police want me for a missing aspiration..........

A guy with a gun, quite willing to shoot people in the face, needs to be off the streets.

Someone refusing to give evidence which would help achieve that does not do the public a service.

Seriously

Holding up China or the torture chambers of 'uncle Bob' as the yardstick for police powers :)

Fortunately in the rest of the free world 'not doing a public service' isn't something that gets you locked up (lets be honest, if it were there wouldn't be enough jail space here to incarcerate every Thai public servant would there ;))

Well this will have the conspiracy theorists in a tizzy, they were adamant these two guys were Russian!

Ha!

Exactly, they were Russian mafioso because its a common tactic for the Russian mafia to shoot people in the fleshy part of the cheek, etc etc.

Where are all those TV detectives now?

Another good bit of police work!

He refused to talk to the police. Did they check if he actually spoke english with a british accent ? Did he open his mouth ? I put my money on he's on a fake passport and probably russian.

Sent from my SM-P601 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I typed my last message too soon!

You guys still exist ;-)

Yeah! Right on! Don't give up even in the face of clear evidence to the contrary!

Sir, I admire your tenacity beyond all reason.

This case is a complete joke, for a start the police can't decide where the incident happened neither can they decide which nationality the victim and shooter are but apparently they know the shooter even tho the victim has refused to speak to them? And the fact that the victim is still standing after "a gun shot" to the head is unbelievable On it's own! Anyone else think this case is complete nonsense?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by ryro88

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

wink.png

A guy with a gun, quite willing to shoot people in the face, needs to be off the streets.

Someone refusing to give evidence which would help achieve that does not do the public a service.

It may not do the public a service, but may save his life by not grassing.

Rock and a hard place.......................thumbsup.gif

After that sort of traumatic incident, he is likely still in shock. Wonder has that been considered by the TV sleuths?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

This case is a complete joke, for a start the police can't decide where the incident happened neither can they decide which nationality the victim and shooter are but apparently they know the shooter even tho the victim has refused to speak to them? And the fact that the victim is still standing after "a gun shot" to the head is unbelievable On it's own! Anyone else think this case is complete nonsense?

Depends on the weapon used and the angle of the shot. Bullets do deflect, especially small caliber rounds like .22.

Depends on the weapon used and the angle of the shot. Bullets do deflect, especially small caliber rounds like .22.

According to police ballistics it was a 35?

wink.png

It may not do the public a service, but may save his life by not grassing.

Rock and a hard place.......................thumbsup.gif

After that sort of traumatic incident, he is likely still in shock. Wonder has that been considered by the TV sleuths?

By using the term 'grassing',rather than 'helping the police with their enquiries', one wonders (not much), where your sympathies lie.

• Like 1

So any news on the Perp yet? (...been busy...)

Just so I can add them to my "Persons to avoid" list

Thanks

I doubt we will hear anymore about this case.

If he wont talk means he got shot over something illegal. Its the code of the streets. If u talk u r a rat.. Being labeled a rat is just as bad as being labeled a child molester.

Sent from my iPhone

I understand this but it has been reported many times that the chief of police knows the shooter and had an arrest warrant out for him/her. So something's defiantly not adding up .

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailan

Edited by ryro88