Customised motorcycle seat.

WHat do you want to do with the seat? Mine was really hard I took it to the bycicle shop and they made it softer by stuffing some soft material inside and new top for it as well. Costed 400 bht, but I had to take the seat off myself and take it to the shop.

Possum.. maybe just drive or ride around until you find a shop with foam and seats hanging up outside .. if you have a picture of what you want, most can copy it easy enough .. good luck and have fun.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

WHat do you want to do with the seat? Mine was really hard I took it to the bycicle shop and they made it softer by stuffing some soft material inside and new top for it as well. Costed 400 bht, but I had to take the seat off myself and take it to the shop.

I tend to slip down a bit on it at the front, and I know through reading this forum you can buy comfortable seats. I intend going on road trips and want all the comfort I can get. Are you in Phitsanulok? I am going there tomorrow. Can you tell me where this bicycle shop is? how to get there or where it is near?

Possum.. maybe just drive or ride around until you find a shop with foam and seats hanging up outside .. if you have a picture of what you want, most can copy it easy enough .. good luck and have fun.

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thanks mate.

In Khon Kaen there about 4 or 5 of such places, so there should be a couple where you are, there is a lot of demand for reconditioning bike seats, as they get buggad pretty quick in this climate, so ask around, or get your woman to ask.

The ones here do a fantastic job for little money, one of the best things I ever did.

In Khon Kaen there about 4 or 5 of such places, so there should be a couple where you are, there is a lot of demand for reconditioning bike seats, as they get buggad pretty quick in this climate, so ask around, or get your woman to ask.

The ones here do a fantastic job for little money, one of the best things I ever did.

Thanks, I'm going to Phitsanulok tomorrow, I will ask and have a look around.

• 1 year later...

did you find a nice shop at Phitsanulok ?

did you find a nice shop at Phitsanulok ?

Sorry, no, I'm still looking, but now for a Forza, although I still have my PCX.