natural stone tiles

angelsephemera

A bit of an oxymoron is natural and tile, unless it is cut from a real block of granite or a block of sandstone...called a flag, then tiles invariably made from cement, clay,porcelain.

Home pro actually has surprisingly the biggest range of tiles I have seen anywhere in cm and some great tiles with those natural polished granite veneers.

I hope your tiling job isn't related to your last thread wanting to borrow hammer and bolster! :(

• Like 1

A bit of an oxymoron is natural and tile, unless it is cut from a real block of granite or a block of sandstone...called a flag, then tiles invariably made from cement, clay,porcelain.

Home pro actually has surprisingly the biggest range of tiles I have seen anywhere in cm and some great tiles with those natural polished granite veneers.

I hope your tiling job isn't related to your last thread wanting to borrow hammer and bolster! sad.png

It did cross my mind as to whether OP only wanted to "borrow" the tiles for a few years....

Just kidding OP wink.png

Home pro actually has surprisingly the biggest range of tiles I have seen anywhere in cm and

So you've never been to Home Sukhaphan I take it? ;)

Hahaha

There's not much I don't know about any of the big stores, home pro, home sukka, global ,thai watsadu, baan and beyond.

yes sukkapan nice display but the place has ..no content, and far too much cheap cheap sale stuff

All mouth and no trousers comes to mind.

I want interior tiles not flags - specifically real marble, limestone or travertine. There is one small yard near Maejo with sheets of natural stone but a store in CM with precut tiles would be better.

(Homepro none)

Thanks

Edited by angelsephemera