Monica Lewinsky opens up on Bill Clinton affair

webfact

Monica Lewinsky opens up on Bill Clinton affair

NEW YORK: -- MONICA Lewinsky has penned a new tell-all about her affair with President Bill Clinton in which she describes how his powerful political machine ruthlessly made her a “scapegoat” to save his presidency.

Lewinsky, 40, says she decided to tell her story now because of the suicide of Tyler Clementi, the 18-year-old Rutgers freshman who jumped from the George Washington Bridge in September 2010 after he was secretly caught on a webcam kissing another man in his dorm room.

The New York Post reports that Clementi’s suicide made her mother Marcia Lewis frantic because it dredged up memories of her fears for her own daughter after the scandal broke.

“She was reliving 1998, when she wouldn’t let me out of her sight. She was replaying those weeks when she stayed by my bed, night after night, because I, too, was suicidal. The shame, the scorn, and the fear that had been thrown at her daughter left her afraid that I would take my own life — a fear that I would be literally humiliated to death,” Lewinsky wrote.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/monica-lewinsky-opens-up-on-bill-clinton-affair/story-fndir2ev-1226908179763

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2014-05-07

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton was and still is a dirty bag sorry ass liar.

One has such a charming turn of phrase......and a sad negative view of everything, if one believes anything one posts.

Have a nice day....if one can. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

Clinton was and still is a dirty bag sorry ass liar.

And still loved, adored and respected by those who recognize his leadership abilities and achievements as a POTUS, and who understand that some men succumb to their above average sexual drive. Two consenting adults had a bit of whoopee. Tsk, tsk. It's a personal matter between WJC and his wife. I'd rather a man who had a thing for plump women than a chap with early onset Alzheimer's, who spoke of values, and yet did tuck and trade with terrorists and drug traffickers while his wife consulted astrologers for advice.

+++ Well said gk. You deserve a big fat cigar wink.png

There is nothing here about "opening up" it's all about money, now that she not relevant

any longer and little money in the bank to pay the bills, she remembers to "open up"

If she would have "closed up" those legs of her back than, there will not be a reason to

open up now...

I don't mind Bill getting a few BJs, but in todays climate, doing what he did - the most powerful man in the world bedding a vulnerable 22 year old intern - would almost be considered child abuse. It is hypocritical for the left to go on and on about a mythical "war on women" while lauding Bill Clinton as some sort of hero.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Lewinsky was a Republican plant. They knew he wouldn't be able to resist her if she came on to him which she certainly did. He screwed everything he could get his hands on while a governor and this was well known at the time. He even had a woman on his staff whose only job was "bimbo control." Lewinsky did her job well and was probably well compensated for it.

Lewinsky was a Republican plant.

They did not need to "plant" anyone. It seems, from his track record, like he would have come on to anything that was female and even remotely human.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Is this is a manifestation of her deep seated hatred of Hilary who she perceived as an obstacle to her eventually marrying William Jefferson Clinton?

I hope she seeks therapy to deal with her obsession. It's over and done with and there is no need to rehash the past.

I have actually read most of the article on the Vanity Fair web site. It absolutely, positively not and anti Hilary article. Quite the contrary. She takes the blame for her own actions but does take a stance against the anti Lewinsky Clinton White House and Press which blamed her for the whole affair. Let's not forget that this became news because her "good friend" taped their phone conversations without permission when she needed a friend's shoulder to cry on and this person leaked this information. Really all this woman did was blow a married man when she was 23 years old and now has spent her life paying for it. He on the other hand (although a great president) is doing just fine after his multiple cheating episodes, still married and making hundreds of millions of dollars in private life.

• Like 1

Monica must have stopped selling her purses or people stopped buying, them on QVC. Next best income...a tell all book. Personally I think the Tea Party is behind this...plans to destroy Hilary's run for president. Last line is not serious.

I hope this doesn't turn into another long dreadful "my girlfriend is married to a Thai....etc..."