Thai/english - English/Thai speaking dictionary for Samsung Smartphone

scorecard

Recently saw the above in a friends iphone, had been bought on-line from apple iTunes. The application is excellent, easy to use, can easily switch across English language / Thai language, spelt in either English or Thai characters and also has clear Thai language voice function.

Can any members please share any info whether similar download is available for Samsung smart phones and some guidance please on how to access.

Already spoke to staff in Samsung shop in Bkk, staff say never heard of it, but not sure they are just being lazy.

Any guidance much appreciated, thanks.

Edited by scorecard

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I use the "Talking Thai <> Eng. Dictionary" by Paiboon Publishing Co. It's in the Google Playlist.

The app pronounces clearly the Thai word and explains both the English and the Thai word.

I can only recommend.

Thanks for your reply.

I guess your meaning use it in your Samsung smartphone, or do you mean in a notebook? Or both?

Appreciate if you could please share some guidance how to access the Google Playlist.

Thanks again.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I use the "Talking Thai <> Eng. Dictionary" by Paiboon Publishing Co. It's in the Google Playlist.

The app pronounces clearly the Thai word and explains both the English and the Thai word.

I can only recommend.

Thanks for your reply.

I guess your meaning use it in your Samsung smartphone, or do you mean in a notebook? Or both?

Appreciate if you could please share some guidance how to access the Google Playlist.

Thanks again.

Google Play Store. But it is a $24.99 app in the US. Appears pretty comprehensive, but if you look at the comments, it does a DRM check so you have to have a data connection to use it. Could be a problem for some users. Though the author responded with some reference to a possible workaround.

Google Play Store. But it is a $24.99 app in the US. Appears pretty comprehensive, but if you look at the comments, it does a DRM check so you have to have a data connection to use it. Could be a problem for some users. Though the author responded with some reference to a possible workaround.

You didn't read it correctly, try again:

IMPORTANT: Our app uses Google Play Licensing, meaning your device must be on the internet for a few seconds, once every 15+ days.

Not really a war stopper or a major problem for most users

IMPORTANT: Our app uses Google Play Licensing, meaning your device must be on the internet for a few seconds, once every 15+ days.

No, I read the comments just fine. First 3 mention the DRM was an issue for them. Since it was $25, I didn't read the description.

No, I read the comments just fine. First 3 mention the DRM was an issue for them. Since it was $25, I didn't read the description.

As the kids say: Whatever