PDRC leader Suthep submits petition to Senate

webfact

If you considered the amnesty bill to be passed at the early morning as sneaky than this senate election will be ranked just as sneaky. The elctionbwas a sneaky ambiqious small part of the senate agenda that pop up during the seating and Surachai has yet to be royally endorsed. His win means zilch and will be challenged.

Did senators get obstructed in the discussion ?

Wonder what you and a few others would have said if k. Jongrak had received enough votes to be elected.

The same thing, because you can be damn sure the "opposition" would be all over the Senate election like a pack of wolves Democrat Party lawyers. See my other post regarding the legality of this election.

After these distractions let's go back to

"So much for the perceived independence of the new Senate President"

I wonder what you and a few others would have said had k. Jongrak been elected. Obviously the same because the "opposition" would be all over the senate?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just came from Sai 4 and the Reds are massing. They are here to protect Thailand from falling into fascist hands. The courts and the senate can't do much as the Constitutional Court verdict was clear that the caretaker government will only change after the election. Suterp will never ever get his interim government. Bets are on.

If they are in soi 4 I would assume that they have realised the futility of supporting one family and have decided to have a little party before returning to their abodes

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Just came from Sai 4 and the Reds are massing. They are here to protect Thailand from falling into fascist hands. The courts and the senate can't do much as the Constitutional Court verdict was clear that the caretaker government will only change after the election. Suterp will never ever get his interim government. Bets are on.

If they are in soi 4 I would assume that they have realised the futility of supporting one family and have decided to have a little party before returning to their abodes

More likely they will set fire to it on their way out, a-la 2010 when they left the city with their dirty red tails between their legs and having proved their point - that they are employed by a vengeful psychopath.

They are not there to protect Thailand from anything, they are there because they are paid to be there. Even a village idiot can see that.

• Like 1

More likely they will set fire to it on their way out, a-la 2010 when they left the city with their dirty red tails between their legs and having proved their point - that they are employed by a vengeful psychopath.

They are not there to protect Thailand from anything, they are there because they are paid to be there. Even a village idiot can see that.

Just glad there are people whether paid or not that are standing up against an unconstitutional and undemocratic putsch and trampling on their choice of their leaders. Sorry your man Suterp is not having his way because there are these people whether paid or not who will stand up and be counted. By the way, ain't soldiers paid when they stage a coup for their leaders.

Just glad there are people whether paid or not that are standing up against an unconstitutional and undemocratic putsch and trampling on their choice of their leaders. Sorry your man Suterp is not having his way because there are these people whether paid or not who will stand up and be counted. By the way, ain't soldiers paid when they stage a coup for their leaders.

Two points I would like to make Eric, for the umpteenth time, because it seems like you red fans are a bit slow on the uptake, or you are "told" not to listen to our side of the argument.

Point 1, Suthep is not my man. Never was and never will be. I have never met the man but I do not like the way he operates. He acts like a crazy man. The only thing he and I have in common is the fact that we both dislike the Shins and would like to see them removed from Thai politics permanently. Just because I do not like the Shins does not automatically make me a Democrat fan. Seems like you pathetic red supporters like to think you are arguing with Suthep lovers, when in fact you are wrong, as usual.

Point 2. There is a big difference between a soldier being paid to do his job, and a Thai Rouge terrorist being paid to cause mayhem on behalf of a convicted on-the-run criminal.

(The last time Thai soldiers were involved in a coup was in 2006, which was a bloodless coup, unlike the Shin coup of 2010 which resulted in the deaths of over 90 people.)

Do yourself and all TV members a big favor and stop posting lies and mistruths, we are getting sick of it and besides it is against forum rules. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

BANGKOK: -- Rally leader Suthep Thaugsuban on Friday submitted a petition to the Senate, asking it to help find a solution to the country's ongoing political stalemate.

Suthep is a part of the problem.....not part of the solution. As is an ineffective police force in not arresting him and a publuc prosecutor for not insisting. All sides need to be pulled and kept in line with the law.