PCAD Monk Leader Calls Tear Gas Barrage “Attempted Murder”

Lite Beer

Meanwhile, his guards beat up a person on Don Muang Toll Way today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrdpL-XbOp8

The man was heading for his pilot license exam, and moved one of their precious cones.

What's in that green umbrella that looks so heavy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqPM6nHS4R8

What a disgraceful man Isara is. All the army command lives up there, they've already attacked a Colonel, when will the army do something about these people??

did they murder any innocent people with constant grenade and automatic rifle attacks on a daily basis?..............no thought not!!!!!!!!!!! Did your side? ..........yes since 2010 when they were killing innocent people at their rally sites..........red logic makes me puke!!!!!!! HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!

Well done love1012, you are right, everyone is either a PCAD supporter or red supporter. It's literally impossible to dislike both, not care, or be in the middle. You are a true man-child.

• Like 1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When the PTP set the example that the Right Honorable Ahbisit is guilty of murder then this is by no means a stretch of an accusation.

The PTP set the example. Everyone else is following suit!

agreed Jamie but I thought the constitution court stripped powers from the minister of CAPO. So how LEGAL are these charges.

Just looks to me as if the PTP are trying to force a coup so,they get out of the financial poo.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

The world is laughing at you, sir.clap2.gif

maybe they. Its good you have insider knowledge.

But they aren't laughing at you because you don't matter in this conflict and nor do any of us here

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

When the PTP set the example that the Right Honorable Ahbisit is guilty of murder then this is by no means a stretch of an accusation.

The PTP set the example. Everyone else is following suit!

Ahbisit is neither Right nor Honorable. He sent the army in to KILL protesters. A completely different level to water cannon and teargas which are used all over the world to control mobs.

Ahbisit's crimes happened 4 years ago and he is still free to order more murders if he manages to grab power and Yinluck has been found guilty so quickly. Hardly seems fair does it. Which of your 15 points shall we file that one under.

you font matter. No one cares about your dribble so go away.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

be strong issara your doing a noble job sir..wai2.gif

While I agree, I believe he was wrong in this instance. They had no right to force themselves into a closed compound. Stand or sit outside and protest, yes, forcing open locked doors, no. sad.png

It's my personal opinion that more monks in Thailand should be following his example of wanting the best for his country. It's way beyond time to end the blatant corruption in Thailand.. wai.gif

Another one from Isara guard blockade... this time a family and kid had to walk back.

attachicon.gifamazing-thailand.jpg

Really, it's time he was stopped.

Stop the BS blue nose dodger, this a is a picture about foreigners walking towards Don Muang because the roads were blocked.

You don't enforce reforms by saying, please .

Now how many people weren't able to enter the the prime shopping area of Thailand during the 2010 protests ?

I know, because I ordered loads of electronics from Paragon over the phone, at their purchase price and below, delivered to my home in Pattaya

be strong issara your doing a noble job sir..wai2.gif

While I agree, I believe he was wrong in this instance. They had no right to force themselves into a closed compound. Stand or sit outside and protest, yes, forcing open locked doors, no. sad.png

It's my personal opinion that more monks in Thailand should be following his example of wanting the best for his country. It's way beyond time to end the blatant corruption in Thailand.. wai.gif

he is a disgrace to the Sangha and to Lord Buddha

do not dishonor the monkhood by involving it in politics

• Like 1