Hots Spots In Pattaya

cyber_me

Hi "Cyber Me",

You can also go to "Marine Disco" if you like techno (on Walking street). This is the best place in town for this kind of music & atmosphere. :D

You can find techno in "Tony's Disco" (on Walking street), but it is rather show off, indeed... with related prices. :D

For other techno places:

- Lucifer (on Walking street)

- Exide (take a moto taxi) - Thai style

- Hollywood (take a taxi) - Thai style

- Marine 2 (ask in Marine for "directions") :o

- Boom (ask in Marine for "directions") :D

You got good addresses from Up2U, for "casual sight-seing".

Just let us know, would you need more places for restaurants, beaches, hotels,...etc.

Enjoy your trip !

:D

• 3 years later...
My favorites - in no particular order (each category)

Go-go's

Pattayaland 2 - Misty's, Classroom, Kitten Club

BEWARE: Last week, one of my business colleagues was ripped off - twice - at the Kitten Club.

Seven of us were staying at the Marriott for a business meeting. My friend from Hong Kong - this is a guy with an MBA who counts his money before he leaves the hotel, and can tell you where he has spent every baht all night - got shortchanged 200 baht by the mama-san. Boss told him to forget it, as it wasn;t worth the aggravation. Anyway, later that night he took a girl short time in an upstairs room, and at some point she lifted a 1000-baht note from his wallet.

Here's the sad part: The sign in the toilet says, any girl caught stealing has to repay 30 times the amount takem , or face legal action. But check out this reply from the manager of the Penthouse Hotel (which owns the bar):

"What an impossible situation ..... "He says, she says" ... Please tell your friend to put it down to experience,! move on, and in future, keep an eye on his valuables when in a room with a stranger! ... I believe the hotel offers safe deposit boxes for its guests ... Basic rules of survival in Thailand ...

Sorry, I can't be of more help ..."

What a moron - we spend 10,000 baht in the bar that night, and all I asked was that he talked to the girl, and he blows it off.

They're off my list.

My favorites - in no particular order (each category)

Go-go's

Pattayaland 2 - Misty's, Classroom, Kitten Club

BEWARE: Last week, one of my business colleagues was ripped off - twice - at the Kitten Club.

Seven of us were staying at the Marriott for a business meeting. My friend from Hong Kong - this is a guy with an MBA who counts his money before he leaves the hotel, and can tell you where he has spent every baht all night - got shortchanged 200 baht by the mama-san. Boss told him to forget it, as it wasn;t worth the aggravation. Anyway, later that night he took a girl short time in an upstairs room, and at some point she lifted a 1000-baht note from his wallet.

Here's the sad part: The sign in the toilet says, any girl caught stealing has to repay 30 times the amount takem , or face legal action. But check out this reply from the manager of the Penthouse Hotel (which owns the bar):

"What an impossible situation ..... "He says, she says" ... Please tell your friend to put it down to experience,! move on, and in future, keep an eye on his valuables when in a room with a stranger! ... I believe the hotel offers safe deposit boxes for its guests ... Basic rules of survival in Thailand ...

Sorry, I can't be of more help ..."

What a moron - we spend 10,000 baht in the bar that night, and all I asked was that he talked to the girl, and he blows it off.

They're off my list.

Another old thread revived to slag off Penthouse and Kitten Cluyb.

See my reply on the 2005 "Is this the end for Pattaya" type thread.