When a Thai girl tells you to bring your mother along

ve741

So this Thai girl I've been talking with for a few months told me to bring my mother along with me when I go to see her......so she can meet her..

What would you make of this............................... . . .

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like she,s got the hots for you..............by suggesting you bring your mum along she,s hoping it will curtail her ardour.................so I suggest at the very last moment tell her your mum feels ill and cannot make it.................then be prepared for whatever she has in mind thumbsup.gif if you need any help pm me-I,m available giggle.gif

good luck wai2.gif

• Like 2

In the past when I had a Thai girlfriend living with me in London her mum asked her if she had met my mum. The intimation was that if she had not met my mum then I was not serious about my girl.SDM

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Who lives in Thailand with their Mother?

Is the OP a Thai?

Actually David, I do. I encouraged her to move here for health reasons and as she was not interested in going into an O.P. home. My girlfriend takes care of her and my mum gives her money to do so. Everybody happy. That said, I have been seeing my girlfriend for 4 years and bringing her on a date was never requested..especially as my mum was in the UK in those days. Suggest the girl is either interested that the guy is a good person and can talk to the mum to see he takes care of his family or the girl sees an extra ATM machine to fall back on.

• Like 2

If you are meeting the Thai girlfriend's mom...it means that you have already been accepted as a potential mate...so my guess is that the Thai girl...wants the moms approval...so she can feel she will be accepted by your family...marriage is on her mind...

• Like 1

she wanna marry, and want start know your family. She need the aprobation from your mother.

anyway....if you not so serious....look for another....there are many available everywhere.....badoo is a good place

She only wants to know if you always wore girl's clothes when you were a little younger.

No, honestly speaking, she must have misunderstood you when dating online and might want a threesome..giggle.gif

Edited by lostinisaan

Is the OP a Thai?

surprisingly a lot of single farang men do. i was surprised at this phenomenon when i first became aware of it. then i discovered that these men who portray themselves as successful entrepreneurs are actually losers who convinced their dear old mum to move with them to LOS to escape the terrible weather in the U.K., etc... but the real motivation is of course, so that they can sponge of their mother's pensions, which finance their drinking and whoring habits. in our moobaan alone, there are 2 such farang men who live with their elderly mothers; a Dutch man and a British man, both i would say are in their late 50's. i've spoken with both a few times, neither of which can claim ever having any significant job or career. one guy is gay, the other a drunk who walks around the moobaan with no shirt on and a Chang beer in his hand all day long. i also met an American guy at a friend's house a few years back who lived with his elderly mother here in Chiang Mai. she was picking up the tab on the son, his Isaan wife, and their child. not so uncommon it seems.

anybody want to start a thread on 'trust fund men' or men in their 50's-60's being sent a monthly allowance by their elderly parents who live in their home countries??

• Like 2

Is the OP a Thai?

surprisingly a lot of single farang men do.

No, No, No ... say it isn't so ... facepalm.gif

My faith in human civilisation relies on this.

HANDS UP ALL THOSE (western men) WHO LIVE IN THAILAND WITH THEIR MOTHERS ... rolleyes.gif

Oscar2 ... do you do?