Scudamore Out!

SantiSuk

He should resign IMO.

Seems we will not see the text of the private e-mails he sent denigrating the women's game, but anyone in a high position expressing derogatory views about a section of the game that the football community generally supports should not be allowed to continue in office - no matter how bomb-proof his success on a commercial level appears to have made him.

If you have those kind of views then keep them to yourself - to do otherwise is grossly negligent. I currently have no interest in watching women's football (nor women's tennis come to that) even though the snippets of women's internationals demonstrate some pretty good skill levels, but I would not take pot shots at the girls if I was employed within the game.

he's an idiot, and a thoroughly dislikable idiot with it. but resign? no chance. football administrators need to be caught standing over the body with the knife in their hand saying "i'm glad i killed the bastard" to lose their jobs.

Scudamore and Blatter have a lot in common in regards to their thoughts on women's football ,maybe he is lining himself up for a bigger job.

Trivia........ Womens football participation is the fastest growing sport in many countries and their skill levels have come on leaps and bounds.

• Like 1