Dog's Football

When I came home late afternoon my wife trained our dogs for the next big football event:

[

Gerd

Hi gerd,

You are always talking about your rottie, but now I see on the pic's (nice pic's!) a most beautiful boxer!!!! How old, what's her name?

Although I love my rottie dearly, I have a total weakness for boxers. :o So if yours get ever pups, and there is one red female with black and white mask (see pic on my website) Then LET ME KNOW, please!

Nienke

When I came home late afternoon my wife trained our dogs for the next big football event:

[

Gerd

Hi gerd,

You are always talking about your rottie, but now I see on the pic's (nice pic's!) a most beautiful boxer!!!! How old, what's her name?

Although I love my rottie dearly, I have a total weakness for boxers. :D So if yours get ever pups, and there is one red female with black and white mask (see pic on my website) Then LET ME KNOW, please!

Nienke

Hi Nienke,

Sure I would like to see your dog but where to find your website please :o ?

We've got the boxer from BKK, her name is PUEAN(same same:Friend) and is now 17 months old.

We had for a couple of weeks Max's brother with us but when my friend moved back to BKK he went with her. We saw our Max very lonely after the separation but could not found a good Rotti as a playmate for him. So we found in BKK "Puean" the new girfriend.

They are a great team even the have total different personalities. Sorry but I am not planning to breed a mix. Just found a real good female in Europe :D 5 months old with a perfect bloodline:

Don't forget to tell me where to find your website please!!!

Your name sounds a bit German, are you?

Have a nice evening!

Max, Puean & Gerd

Hi Nienke,

Sure I would like to see your dog but where to find your website please :D ?

We've got the boxer from BKK, her name is PUEAN(same same:Friend) and is now 17 months old.

We had for a couple of weeks Max's brother with us but when my friend moved back to BKK he went with her. We saw our Max very lonely after the separation but could not found a good Rotti as a playmate for him. So we found in BKK "Puean" the new girfriend.

They are a great team even the have total different personalities. Sorry but I am not planning to breed a mix. Just found a real good female in Europe :D 5 months old with a perfect bloodline:

Don't forget to tell me where to find your website please!!!

Your name sounds a bit German, are you?

Have a nice evening!

Max, Puean & Gerd

Hello,

I saw the pic of your new female. Beautiful dog. Are you planning to go to show later on? BTW, I love rotties with tail. They are so nice!

Do you know the rottweiler (and all breed) dog judge, Mr. Robby? He's a very good friend of mine. So once in a while he is still asked to judge in Bangkok, the south or the east, usually through Mr. Tawatchai.

My website is: www.luckydogs.info Here you can find my late boxer, Lucky. She was the love of my life. Unfortunately, she passed away three years ago. But not after she survived canine distemper, lived on another 6 years, and finally left me behind with my total weakness for the boxer breed. :D

Oh, and sorry for the misunderstanding, I was not referring to a rottweiler-boxer mix. Once 2 or 3 of my other dogs have passed away from old age (and they aren't that young anymore, resp. 13, 10, 9 1/2, 9 and 4 1/2, but still in good health) I really would like a full-bred boxer female again, similar color as my late Lucky. I love that deep-red color. I also prefer the American style boxer. They have a slightly longer muzzle than the European one, meaning less breathing problems.

Oh, and my name is very Dutch :o

Nienke